Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sarah thinks that by not eating red meat they are vegetarian. No dear that’s just not eating meat. They took a few quotes from other youtubers vlogs and put them together to try and sound like they researched it. Well if animal cruelty bothers her that much she will go vegan - that’s when the huge hole appeared in the made up story - we didn’t like seeing animal suffering and chickens kept in windowless filthy sheds, but they eat dairy products still and all sorts of sweets containing animal. Actually hilarious how stupid they are. Would love to know what websites they “researched.” The other big (and small) youtubers that are vegan are passionate about it. The inghams haven’t got a clue!
Speaking of animals weres Prinny

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I wear vegan and cruelty free makeup which is not cheap and definitely not found in Primark!
This is actually a bit of a lie that companies come up with to make people believe they are 'cruelty free'. The end product may have not been tested but every single ingredient in the make-up, has indeed been tested on animals. That's how they get away with it.

Reactions: 8
I can't believe they've left their pet behind for potentially so long. I miss my animals terribly if I go away for a night!

Shall we have a sweepstake on when they'll eat meat again? (Although I'm sure someone said they saw ham in a bag of food creepy got)

I'll guess Friday.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Personal highlights from today:

Sarah thinking there was a bird inside the tree 😂😂😂😂😂 honestly you cannot make the tit she says up.
Then mentioning how they haven’t eaten meat since before Scotland, not including the free range Spam they ate of course!
Seeing Chris writing in pain from the BIRD SIZE WASP which when zoomed out on in comparison to the flip flop looked average wasp size to me?
They’re the gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It just occurred to me that they remind me of my in laws. They bought a pub, did all the cooking and made it a roaring success, fully booked at the weekends, put on garden parties and events etc. Novelty wore off, started buying food in, hired a ‘chef’ and sat back whilst customers drifted away and the business folded. The Ingham’s take the absolute piss like they did, worked hard in the beginning but have ended up lazy and ungrateful. There’s so much they could be doing - promoting caravanning, DITL of a caravan holiday, showing the set up etc, but instead, they choose to film themselves on holiday, put it on YouTube and wonder why people are bored of them and stop watching. I actually pity Sarah and the work she put into the channel at the beginning. They obviously think filming yourself doing mundane tasks to reduce to 20mins of footage is like a license to print money. Done properly, it is, but you still have to work for it or subscribers get bored and move on.

Reactions: 33
Do vegans take medicines that have been tested on animals?
It really depends on the person - unfortunately some medications are unavoidable. Being vegan means reducing the amount of animal cruelty one partakes in as much as possible. If a medication will manage someone's chronic illness or pain etc and it is unavoidable then you cannot blame someone for taking it :) [from a fellow vegan]

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've just noticed that someone has raised a query on Baby and Me's insta (to which she hasn't received a reply) about VAT on the blankets. The lack of reply leads me to think VAT doesn't apply because the blanket profits aren't declared as income. Sarah won't know the first thing about VAT and will be scared of outing herself as tax dodging.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
What's a waterslide got to do with no longer eating meat 🙈
It’s probably about introducing their next try hard content spoiler. To go with no meat, less consumption and no spend Sunday, they’re using the water slides as a free colonic irrigation, jumping onto the wellbeing body, mind and well they dont have a soul, type of tit - but like literally

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
This is actually a bit of a lie that companies come up with to make people believe they are 'cruelty free'. The end product may have not been tested but every single ingredient in the make-up, has indeed been tested on animals. That's how they get away with it.
That is true with some companies, i researched companies that are truly cruelty free and don't purchase ingredients that have been tested on animals by other companies. My make up is chemical free and made by companies that have not tested any ingredients, formulations or finished products on animals . They are accredited cruelty free. As i said expensive but worth it to me :)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It really depends on the person - unfortunately some medications are unavoidable. Being vegan means reducing the amount of animal cruelty one partakes in as much as possible. If a medication will manage someone's chronic illness or pain etc and it is unavoidable then you cannot blame someone for taking it :) [from a fellow vegan]
wouldn't blame them at all. Just curious as to how far people go really. I certainly couldn't avoid it, especially after seeing my dad pass away to Cancer. I would never be brave enough to go drug-free!

That is true with some companies, i researched companies that are truly cruelty free and don't purchase ingredients that have been tested on animals by other companies. My make up is chemical free and made by companies that have not tested any ingredients, formulations or finished products on animals . They are accredited cruelty free. As i said expensive but worth it to me :)
good to know there are some genuine ones out there :)
think it's unfair how some companies get away with pulling the wool over their customers' eyes!

Reactions: 13
Absolutely brilliant comments under the vlog tonight. I love that people are asking questions and holding them to account. Sarah will be fed up with explaining herself - I expect a rant. From now on, everything they eat will be analysed.

Screenshot 2020-08-05 at 19.57.07.png

Screenshot 2020-08-05 at 19.57.33.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
No Izzy, I don't think Jace last year on your Euro trip around Europe would've tried that yummy sugar filled cereal as he was only 4 months old so too young to eat solid food.....
Oh wait.......

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.