Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just on Alibaba for something unrelated and had a quick look at blankets..... She is literally paying $3 and then selling them for £31.99. She is literally making £30 per blanket. Who is being stupid enough to buy these?

Also the self designed car seat blanket (selling for £30) $4🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Oh and the £15 notebooks......

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
My thoughts:

- Revolting title and thumbnail. I've said this before... Isabelle will resent those two when she grows up and realises how exploited she's been.

- Haven't comment about how tit the intro is yet. So I'll do so now... It's tit.

- The bickering between the two of them continues. Love how much they hate each other. Golden.

- You didn't know there was vegetarian meatballs? Isabelle had vegan meatballs from subway when you were out the other day...

- Is this just going to be another tour of swimming pools and Lidls?

- Could one of the parents (no, not Isabelle) not have gone and got Esme's clothes?

- That little camping chair is very cute.

- Burgers for tea!!! Hahahaha

- Isabelle playing mother again.

- Sums it up when they say how excited they are to watch the new movie, rather than how excited they are to read the new book.

- Girls ending the vlog, whilst Lazy and Creepy tear shreds out of each other back at the chavavan.

With regards to Lazy saying Esme isn't going back to that school...

It's clear she's talking about home educating the girls. However, if the girls do eventually go back to school it will be interesting to see whether they attend a state or a private (of course it will have to be state as they can't afford private anymore). The reason they sent Esme to a private school was because of the smaller class sizes, and she's apparently been thriving there (when she actually attends). Wonder what their excuse will be when they send them back to state school.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
EURO ROAD TRIP BINGO 2020 EDITION
VLOG TITLE -
EMBARRASING POOL CHANGING ROOM INCIDENT! VANLIFE EUROPE 2020

General

- A vlog that is uploaded later than 5pm ✔
- Thumbnail containing Isabelle ✔
- 3+ exclamation marks in the vlog title ❌
- Obvious clickbait in the title that certainly isn't 'GoOd AdVeRtIsInG' ✔
- Drone shots of any kind (excluding intro) ❌
- Any music in the background during a montage that would make it onto the Now Thats What I Call Funeral Hits Album. ✔
- 4 or more ads in the video (bc they really need that cash money)✔

Words/Phrases
- Sarah screeching 'GOOOOOOD MORNING IFAM' ❌
- Chris saying 'Yoooo wassup Ifam' ❌
- The phrase 'Van life' being thrown around ❌
- Anyone talking about the weather ✔
- A mention of them now being 'VeGeTaRiAn' (although we all know this isn't true) ✔
- Sarah calls Chris 'Babe' or vice versa ❌
- Isla says something no one can understand ❌
- Any mention from Sarah about 'HomeSchooling on the go' or an 'educational activity' ✔
- The phrases 'making memories' or 'chasing dreams' are mentioned ❌
- The well known words 'CLEVER BOYYYY' are screeched at Jace ✔
- Chris/Sarah complaining about how long it took to drive somewhere with the chavavan. ❌
- Sarah mispronounces a word ✔
- Any of the girls mention Twilight or Harry Potter ✔
- A complaint about Wifi/Uploading the Vlog ✔
- Any poor attempt at French ✔

Appearance
- Chris wearing his beanie ✔
- Chris wearing either an Adidas tracksuit top or a tye-dye tshirt ✔
- Isabelle is wearing her bucket hat ❌
- Anyone wearing Fila dinosaur stompers ❌
- The jewelled/sparkly/diamente masks make an appearence ❌
- Sarah touches/readjusts her fringe/hair ✔

Other
- Chris does that weird Wallace and grommit hand thing ✔
- Jace screaming/crying/moaning every 5 seconds ✔
- A clip of Jace eating food to shut him up ✔
- A trip to a supermarket e.g. Lidl/Aldi etc ✔
- Esme pulling a weird face for the camera ✔
- Isabelle/Esme/Isla shown babysitting Jace ✔
- Isabelle/Esme/Isla making a Tik Tok or doing tik Tok dances ❌
- Soggy Sandwiches, crisps, or other food that just does not look appealing ✔
- Chris cleaning something ❌

(This is the template ill be using now on, pls let me know if theres anything obvious ive missed from the list 😂)
just thought of a couple for you!
Sarah advertising a Chinese Tat and Me product
Sarah saying how well they are selling/that they have sold out
Anyone saying “guess what you guyz”

Reactions: 15
The
The crazy thing about tonight’s vlog is that they clickbaited a non thing!(which isn’t unusual for them) Literally nothing happened though... surely he could have found something else to have made up from another part of the vlog!

I don’t see how even the thumbnail could be remotely that interesting to even the ifam.

It continues to blow my mind how boring they manage to make travelling look. I’d understand finding it difficult to make interesting content being at home wirh the same routine day and after but travelling they should have lots of different things to film. They look like they cannot be bothered.
You could blame Covid but last year they were in Barcelona(?) and done challenge in a shop that they have in the UK.
I know they really want to sell themselves as travel vloggers but its not working for them. Certainly the whole travelling caravan palava isn’t - it looks like such an effort just watching them never mind actually living it.
If they are travelling until Christmas they could have booked a holiday home or hotel in different places spent a week or so exploring each place. Having a proper home to sleep in and enough time to actually explore and enjoy their surroundings. They could do AMAZING!!!!!!! house tours of each place they were staying. Accommodation that’s big enough for each of them to have their own space and working AC. Perhaps the caravan was the cheaper option for them... who knows.
they haven’t planned anything.
just going day to day Running from their problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The tight arses won’t continue being vegetarian if that is how they are eating, those burgers are very expensive as are most vegetarian meat substitutes. Maybe they will claim those back off their tax bill as well 🤔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Another: eating sweets

Reactions: 6
I can't imagine how unstable and stressful life must be for Ingham girls.
One moment your parents are talking about new house, hyping you about your new room and next thing you know they say there is no new house and you are travelling around Europe in a small caravan crammed in a tight place.
Without any warning, your parents take you off school.
One day your mum is making big deal about a cheese and ham pasty and spam and suddenly they are not allowed to eat meat and are vegetarian. Have they discussed this with the girls and explained why they are doing this and made sure they are ok with it?
Another thing is not being able to actually explore the places they visit but sit in the car/motor home and see their dad throw a fit over vlog/ mum engage in petty fights online, not to forget passive aggressive digs the parents make at each other.

And oh momentous life they lead everyday, same starting 'goood morning ifam' , same lame pools, playing with dolls and making tik toks and looking after their baby brother. No one on one time with Mum/dad, meeting new friends or even maintaining friendships with their school friends. I truly feel sorry for the kids

Lazy and Creepy have a nice house and had the ability to provide a good stable life for the children and yet they choose to blow it away. 😠

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
The atmosphere in the van must be so tense
They have lost any credibly they may have had Sarah you are trollop chris we can see you hate it when sarah interrupts you and gaggles we can see you won't last year chasing dreams we can see that your kids are spoilt and that jace is not wanted by you two as not one of cuddle talk or engage with him poor sod . Isla needs speech lessons .esmee is growing up on tick tock and you are pushing izzy to be a teen mum here you are izzy look after your brother it be practice for when your older
Fux sake ingams look after your kids go home sort your mess out sarah you would get so much more views on a back to school haul (sorry for ideas) but watching 2 sweaty greesy monkeys and 4 sweaty kids in rover all day na mate 😄 😅
Go home inghams give your kids some chance at life let them live get jace in to mum and tots Sarah go for run creepy go back to work go be a normal family move away from you tube . And I'm out 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Izzy has very few friends at school. The girls that were vlogged the other day were already in leeds. They met up one the one friend Izzy has. Very sad.
I think they deliberately isolate the kids so they can keep them close. After all they're the main selling point in the vlogs.
I feel so sorry for them drawing the short straw parent wise and missing out on normal teen/ kid experiences 😕
As long as Lazy and Creepy are 'chasing their dreams' and making money, that's all that matters to them.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Latest from Sarah's IG!
I wish they`d take the official out of their names.It implies they`re important ,which they aren`t! Don`t know why this bugs me so much ,but it does.Maybe i`ll go get my morning tea and meditate...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The atmosphere in the van must be so tense
They have lost any credibly they may have had Sarah you are trollop chris we can see you hate it when sarah interrupts you and gaggles we can see you won't last year chasing dreams we can see that your kids are spoilt and that jace is not wanted by you two as not one of cuddle talk or engage with him poor sod . Isla needs speech lessons .esmee is growing up on tick tock and you are pushing izzy to be a teen mum here you are izzy look after your brother it be practice for when your older
Fux sake ingams look after your kids go home sort your mess out sarah you would get so much more views on a back to school haul (sorry for ideas) but watching 2 sweaty greesy monkeys and 4 sweaty kids in rover all day na mate 😄 😅
Go home inghams give your kids some chance at life let them live get jace in to mum and tots Sarah go for run creepy go back to work go be a normal family move away from you tube . And I'm out 👏
Well said!I used to watch them before they gave up all semblance of a normal family.N o matter how much they insist it`s all "for the memories" their every word/action proves otherwise.As views fall and the money dwindles ,i wonder how long it`ll be before they chuck it all in?The ifam are waking up and growing up ,this sham can`t go on forever.In their position (never in a million!) i`d at least want to get out with some dignity.But then as we keep reminding ourselves ,these are the inghams..:(

Couldn’t resist these 2 attachments, the tshirt one was an ad on my tattle page.
I want the black t shirt! :) x

It was a leavers hoody. They were handed out whilst they were in Scotland so must of collected it or had it posted to them.

Il try .
So sarah posted a picture of herself stood in front of a hedge pulling her hair (wearing a flowery dress with simon Cowell style belt )
On a ingham truths Facebook page someone posted the picture along side another think maybe a famous person doing the same pose.
This was screenshotted and shared on the ifam page .
Sarah then said nasty things about the person who shared it on the truths page and even mentioned this ladys children by their names (must of stalked her Facebook to find them )

Not sure what the ifans reaction was but sarah was very low doing that I do believe shes removed it now !
Too late Sarah ,the damage is already done.Wonder how many ifam saw it and will call her out for her b*tchy remarks.Neither of them do themselves any favours ,do they?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I haven't followed the family for very long, so was wondering is Isla goes to the same school as Esme? As surely by not blocking the logo and even if Esme is leaving Isla is still going there if they dont home school?

Reactions: 8
I find their holidays so odd. They just don’t seem to get anywhere. You’d think these mammoth drives and crappy campsites would be leading up to the main event where they’d explore and get out and about, but that never seems to happen. It literally just appears to be a tour of European campsites and basic swimming pools. Very odd. Why don’t they explore their surroundings? The south of France is beautiful, surely they’ll actually see beyond the campsite walls at some point?

Reactions: 44
I haven't followed the family for very long, so was wondering is Isla goes to the same school as Esme? As surely by not blocking the logo and even if Esme is leaving Isla is still going there if they dont home school?
Isla went to another school and Isabelle and Esme went to the same private school (the logo was of the school Esme and Isabelle went to)
As far as I know Isla didn't go to a private School.
I could be wrong though

Reactions: 6
A few more:

- Creeping saying "woohoo"
- Isabelle playing the mum role.
- "O M G"
- "Stunning"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isla went to another school and Isabelle and Esme went to the same private school (the logo was of the school Esme and Isabelle went to)
As far as I know Isla didn't go to a private School.
I could be wrong though
All girls went to normal primary schools, but due to wanting to show some kind of status ( I think we can all agree it wasn’t for educational purposes) they decided to send Isabelle to a private school.
They decided to send Esme to the same school as Isabelle ( the primary part) because apparently she was struggling somewhat at primary school and when transitioning to the secondary school she wouldn’t need to take the exam which is usually required.
( I think this is what Sarah said once)
They kept Isla at primary school because apparently she was thriving and was supposedly very bright ( I’ve yet to see evidence of this) I remember Sarah saying they had no plans to send Isla to private school ( what happened to equal opportunity eh?”
What I find appalling is that school was the only semblance of normality these girls had.
But it’s obvious the plan is to isolate the girls further so they have no choice but to continue their job as cash cows.
Creepy & Lazy know full well if Isabelle turns into a normal teenage she’ll want to go off and spend time with friends and won’t be available to parade around In her bikini on a whim.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.