Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for Isabelle. Shes gonna grow up with a whole load of issues, especially mental health problems.

Theyre exploiting her for their own gain and shes gonna realise this sooner or later and how much would that crush you knowing your parents used clickbate titles of you in the bathroom or with your mouth open ect knowing who they'd attract.

I just pray that if there is any photos on the dark web of the 3 girls that they never see them!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
SHE HAD A BURGER FOR HER TEA!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Happy "Burger-For-Your-Tea Day" everyone, I'm dying!

burger-again-gif.gif

P.S. My burger was a very lot juicy and de-licious, I hope yours was too! ✌🍔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
This has made me SO bleeping angry.... who the duck does she think she is to take it upon herself to name somebody else’s children on social media. She chooses to plaster her family all over the internet. And she named this womans children because she had an opinion of a photo...!!!!!
Lazy, you fat duck, the lady was right. The photos of you are awful....!! you are awful.... you lie about the size you actually are and you dress like a twit, hell, my dogs hole looks more attractive than you...!!!!!! 😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬
Thank you for this. It was my children she named

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
If posting one photo of the lazy sod makes me crazy obsessed with her then that lady who said I'm crazy obsessed needs to go look up the word obsessed. I've only ever posted one photo. I dont comment on a lot of stuff like other people do.

Reactions: 38
If posting one photo of the lazy sod makes me crazy obsessed with her then that lady who said I'm crazy obsessed needs to go look up the word obsessed. I've only ever posted one photo. I dont comment on a lot of stuff like other people do.
id describe IFAM as crazy obsessed!

Reactions: 22
A) it a pandemic why are those girls using the facilities and not their suuupa dupppa caravan, to brush their teeth.
&
B) it may only just be me but it literally making me feel ill those girls wondering around in the dark on their own. Madeline McCann has scared me for life, and I’m even more ott safety wise on holiday.

Reactions: 34
Really sickening vlog title and thumbnail. Who takes a
Hope your OK. She's a vile woman who doesn't know meaning of protecting children. This just sums up why I'm here to see the downfall of this chanel and this gross couple.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I see they've bought another chair to trap Jace in. Poor little sod.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sarah is such a hypocrite, in the vid where Isabel was getting hate she mentions not bringing kids into the argument! Yet she’s willing to bring other people’s kids in the argument when she gets criticised! She’s only pissed off with you cause you’ve seen through her! Everything she does is a copy not just how she poses on insta, but also “her” blanket designs which she took from artist’s!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
What a new all time low on tonight’s vlog. Poor Kids honestly. Imagine having one life and having those two imbeciles as parents. Imagine how different life could be for them if they were provided with protective, loving, supportive parents.

• Sad
EMBARRASSING POOL CHANGING ROOM INCIDENT! VANLIFE EUROPE 2020

Vlog starts with a montage of the girls on the caravan site's slides and Isla cuddled up to Jace.

Isls is cuddling a sleeping Jace with 'twinkle twinkle little star' playing in the background. It's the cutest thing Lazy every did see. 'Twinkle twinkle send you to sleep darlin'. They're waiting for Creepy to shower and get ready for the day so they can go to the shop, get food and have some fun for the rest of the day. Lazy has no eye makeup on because they will hopefully be going swimming soon. Creepy shouts that he couldn't start getting ready until Lazy got back with Jace. Lazy says Creepy always has an excuse.

Footage of driving. Creepy moans that uploading daily when you're travelling is a challenge; there's no signal or working wifi at the campsite so they're in the local town to tap some 4G, which he has found so the vlog is rendering in the car and then they're going to upload it. Whilst that's happening they're 'hitting up' Lidl. Creepy is told he's not allowed to film.

Back at the caravan Lazy moans Lidl wasn't great because they didn't have much in so they went to the French supermarket around the corner and got bits from there. Lazy shows what they've bought. She found it hard to find vegetarian food and was surprised at the existence of vegetarian meatballs. They have lots of vegetarian burgers and sausages because they're planning on having a barbeque tonight. She seems to forget what peppers are called and shows the tiny amount of fruit/veg they have. She shows Creepy some haribo shampoo. Lazy goes to put everything away in the fridge and realises they already had burgers. Esme was sad that they're not eating meat anymore because it means she can't have chicken kievs so lazy has found some vegetarian ones.

The girls go on the water slides and Lazy passes Jace a bottle of water. Creepy lurks at the side of the swimming poo and says the sky doesn't look good. Lazy says they got lucky and it looks like the thunderstorm has missed them.

They've finished at the swimming pool and Isabelle says they're about to have a shower and wash their faces before returning to the caravan for a barbeque. Isabelle says they have an issue because Esme has forgotten her clothes at the caravan so she's going to have to walk past everyone in her small tower because they only took small towels with them which is stupid. Isabelle has suddenly remembered how funny the vlog was when she was singing and she ran down the corridor to see loads of ifam. She asks the girls if they should do it again. Esme says no and Isabelle starts freaking out about a bug. Lazy films Jace playing with his dinosaurs and saying uh-oh.

Lazy makes pig noises back at the caravan as Jace plays with his toys. She makes a moo noise. Footage of the camp fire, Isabelle's notebook and the girls writing their reviews of the campsite. Music plays as they write.

Lazy tells us that whilst Jace is playing and Creepy is cooking and the girls are writing; she is going to set up a camping chair for Jace. The girls laugh at how small it is but Lazy thinks it's perfect.

Creepy says the plant burgers look amazing and smell better than the plant burgers. Littul man sits at his chair with his half a burger and tomatoes. Esme does a very dramatic 'best burger I've ever tasted in my life' to convince us they love being vegetarian. Esme is publicly wearing her school leavers' hoodie on the vlog so I guess they've left the private school.

Isabelle whispers and Esme is screeching. Isla runs to catch up with them. Esme screeches that its not late but it's very quiet. Timelapse of the girls washing their face and brushing their teeth in the shower block. Something wrong with the bathroom in the caravan? Isla makes faces to the camera and Isabelle says they're heading back to the caravan to read. Esme says she has news but I'me very distracted by the brat in the background making faces to the camera. Anyway, Esme proceeds to tell us that the new Twilight movie is coming out on Netflix and there will be a new book next year. Isabelle says they'll see us tomorrow at 5pm. I wouldn't bet on it.

End of vlog... finally

A special mention, one year on. State of her 🤮
Capture3.PNG
Capture10.PNG

Capture9.PNG
Capture5.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture6.PNG
Capture4.PNG

Thanks for reading, I'm off to order a burger

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
And as for Lazy saying she feels sorry for my kids, not as much as I feel sorry for her kids growing up and then googling their father and finding all sorts out
Really sickening vlog title and thumbnail. Who takes a

Hope your OK. She's a vile woman who doesn't know meaning of protecting children. This just sums up why I'm here to see the downfall of this chanel and this gross couple.
I'm fine thanks lovely. Yeah she has no shame does she.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
A) it a pandemic why are those girls using the facilities and not their suuupa dupppa caravan, to brush their teeth.
&
B) it may only just be me but it literally making me feel ill those girls wondering around in the dark on their own. Madeline McCann has scared me for life, and I’m even more ott safety wise on holiday.
I can’t believe that not only are they making the kids use the public toilets but that they are encouraging them film in there too 🤨

• Angry
EMBARRASSING POOL CHANGING ROOM INCIDENT! VANLIFE EUROPE 2020

Vlog starts with a montage of the girls on the caravan site's slides and Isla cuddled up to Jace.

Isls is cuddling a sleeping Jace with 'twinkle twinkle little star' playing in the background. It's the cutest thing Lazy every did see. 'Twinkle twinkle send you to sleep darlin'. They're waiting for Creepy to shower and get ready for the day so they can go to the shop, get food and have some fun for the rest of the day. Lazy has no eye makeup on because they will hopefully be going swimming soon. Creepy shouts that he couldn't start getting ready until Lazy got back with Jace. Lazy says Creepy always has an excuse.

Footage of driving. Creepy moans that uploading daily when you're travelling is a challenge; there's no signal or working wifi at the campsite so they're in the local town to tap some 4G, which he has found so the vlog is rendering in the car and then they're going to upload it. Whilst that's happening they're 'hitting up' Lidl. Creepy is told he's not allowed to film.

Back at the caravan Lazy moans Lidl wasn't great because they didn't have much in so they went to the French supermarket around the corner and got bits from there. Lazy shows what they've bought. She found it hard to find vegetarian food and was surprised at the existence of vegetarian meatballs. They have lots of vegetarian burgers and sausages because they're planning on having a barbeque tonight. She seems to forget what peppers are called and shows the tiny amount of fruit/veg they have. She shows Creepy some haribo shampoo. Lazy goes to put everything away in the fridge and realises they already had burgers. Esme was sad that they're not eating meat anymore because it means she can't have chicken kievs so lazy has found some vegetarian ones.

The girls go on the water slides and Lazy passes Jace a bottle of water. Creepy lurks at the side of the swimming poo and says the sky doesn't look good. Lazy says they got lucky and it looks like the thunderstorm has missed them.

They've finished at the swimming pool and Isabelle says they're about to have a shower and wash their faces before returning to the caravan for a barbeque. Isabelle says they have an issue because Esme has forgotten her clothes at the caravan so she's going to have to walk past everyone in her small tower because they only took small towels with them which is stupid. Isabelle has suddenly remembered how funny the vlog was when she was singing and she ran down the corridor to see loads of ifam. She asks the girls if they should do it again. Esme says no and Isabelle starts freaking out about a bug. Lazy films Jace playing with his dinosaurs and saying uh-oh.

Lazy makes pig noises back at the caravan as Jace plays with his toys. She makes a moo noise. Footage of the camp fire, Isabelle's notebook and the girls writing their reviews of the campsite. Music plays as they write.

Lazy tells us that whilst Jace is playing and Creepy is cooking and the girls are writing; she is going to set up a camping chair for Jace. The girls laugh at how small it is but Lazy thinks it's perfect.

Creepy says the plant burgers look amazing and smell better than the plant burgers. Littul man sits at his chair with his half a burger and tomatoes. Esme does a very dramatic 'best burger I've ever tasted in my life' to convince us they love being vegetarian. Esme is publicly wearing her school leavers' hoodie on the vlog so I guess they've left the private school.

Isabelle whispers and Esme is screeching. Isla runs to catch up with them. Esme screeches that its not late but it's very quiet. Timelapse of the girls washing their face and brushing their teeth in the shower block. Something wrong with the bathroom in the caravan? Isla makes faces to the camera and Isabelle says they're heading back to the caravan to read. Esme says she has news but I'me very distracted by the brat in the background making faces to the camera. Anyway, Esme proceeds to tell us that the new Twilight movie is coming out on Netflix and there will be a new book next year. Isabelle says they'll see us tomorrow at 5pm. I wouldn't bet on it.

End of vlog... finally

A special mention, one year on. State of her 🤮
View attachment 201854View attachment 201880

View attachment 201856View attachment 201857View attachment 201858View attachment 201859View attachment 201860
I love watching genuine van lifers cooking, especially if it’s veggie or vegan food. They really inspire me with their recipes and the variety of food they eat. Old ginger boll*cks just opens the plastic packaging and they all wax lyrical about how great it tastes 🤯 🍔

Reactions: 17
Lazy, that shower cream you smelt saying you'd smelt something like that before, I know exactly what it is but you wouldn't have smelt it for aaaages..... it smells of clean!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.