Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice title 🀒

Seriously, Sarah. Step up as a mother and protect your eldest daughter from the attention your husband will be attracting for her. For the love of god.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Absolutely sickening vlog title and thumbnail. They are literally pimping that poor girl out!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
What thunder storm in Scotland- I checked the past forecast at the time from that so called storm with 100mph winds - it didn’t happen!!
View attachment 201530View attachment 201531
And the other confusing point is that when explaining why the water was pouring in he said it was because they had the aircon on all night during a bad downpour... then a bit later he said they HADN’T used the aircon yet - I mean which is it?? I’m wondering if the aircon unit was damaged, causing water to leak in, by Chris throwing his coffee mug at it during full blown hissy fit 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why would you send your child to a public changing room in the midst of a global pandemic anyway? I'm sorry but they've no hygiene at all.

Reactions: 40
Nice title 🀒

Seriously, Sarah. Step up as a mother and protect your eldest daughter from the attention your husband will be attracting for her. For the love of god.
Don’t tell me the creepy pervert is filming Isabelle in the changing rooms. FFS is that really bloody necessary??!!! 🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
"I think these are vegetarian" erm.. the big green V kinda gives that away πŸ™ˆ even without that it's pretty obvious looking at the packaging it's meat free!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hang on, I bet the changing room incident is Creepy slipped and dropped his towel, everyone on the campsite started screaming and they got kicked out

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Didn't think it would be possible to hate Ingham more than I do but seeing today's sick clickbait made me realise it is after all possible 😠😠
Absolutely pathetic parents. There was a similar clickbait title on last year's euro trip with Isabelle in it too. Poor child πŸ˜”

SARAH I don't care how much you earn, how popular you are or what dreams you want to chase, I will rather starve rather than use my children to earn money in this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Why would you send your child to a public changing room in the midst of a global pandemic anyway? I'm sorry but they've no hygiene at all.
I totally agree with you.all their stuff by the sink esme wiping her hands on her sweater .
Hi Steve have a word with your son and daughter in law about hygiene in a pandemic.

All that prepackaged food .Looks like they are trying to get Hello Fresh to sponsor them

Reactions: 18
EURO ROAD TRIP BINGO 2020 EDITION
VLOG TITLE -
EMBARRASING POOL CHANGING ROOM INCIDENT! VANLIFE EUROPE 2020

General

- A vlog that is uploaded later than 5pm βœ”
- Thumbnail containing Isabelle βœ”
- 3+ exclamation marks in the vlog title ❌
- Obvious clickbait in the title that certainly isn't 'GoOd AdVeRtIsInG' βœ”
- Drone shots of any kind (excluding intro) ❌
- Any music in the background during a montage that would make it onto the Now Thats What I Call Funeral Hits Album. βœ”
- 4 or more ads in the video (bc they really need that cash money)βœ”

Words/Phrases
- Sarah screeching 'GOOOOOOD MORNING IFAM' ❌
- Chris saying 'Yoooo wassup Ifam' ❌
- The phrase 'Van life' being thrown around ❌
- Anyone talking about the weather βœ”
- A mention of them now being 'VeGeTaRiAn' (although we all know this isn't true) βœ”
- Sarah calls Chris 'Babe' or vice versa ❌
- Isla says something no one can understand ❌
- Any mention from Sarah about 'HomeSchooling on the go' or an 'educational activity' βœ”
- The phrases 'making memories' or 'chasing dreams' are mentioned ❌
- The well known words 'CLEVER BOYYYY' are screeched at Jace βœ”
- Chris/Sarah complaining about how long it took to drive somewhere with the chavavan. ❌
- Sarah mispronounces a word βœ”
- Any of the girls mention Twilight or Harry Potter βœ”
- A complaint about Wifi/Uploading the Vlog βœ”
- Any poor attempt at French βœ”

Appearance
- Chris wearing his beanie βœ”
- Chris wearing either an Adidas tracksuit top or a tye-dye tshirt βœ”
- Isabelle is wearing her bucket hat ❌
- Anyone wearing Fila dinosaur stompers ❌
- The jewelled/sparkly/diamente masks make an appearence ❌
- Sarah touches/readjusts her fringe/hair βœ”

Other
- Chris does that weird Wallace and grommit hand thing βœ”
- Jace screaming/crying/moaning every 5 seconds βœ”
- A clip of Jace eating food to shut him up βœ”
- A trip to a supermarket e.g. Lidl/Aldi etc βœ”
- Esme pulling a weird face for the camera βœ”
- Isabelle/Esme/Isla shown babysitting Jace βœ”
- Isabelle/Esme/Isla making a Tik Tok or doing tik Tok dances ❌
- Soggy Sandwiches, crisps, or other food that just does not look appealing βœ”
- Chris cleaning something ❌

(This is the template ill be using now on, pls let me know if theres anything obvious ive missed from the list πŸ˜‚)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This has made me SO bleeping angry.... who the duck does she think she is to take it upon herself to name somebody else’s children on social media. She chooses to plaster her family all over the internet. And she named this womans children because she had an opinion of a photo...!!!!!
Lazy, you fat duck, the lady was right. The photos of you are awful....!! you are awful.... you lie about the size you actually are and you dress like a twit, hell, my dogs hole looks more attractive than you...!!!!!! 😑😑😑🀬🀬🀬

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Really sickening vlog title and thumbnail. Who takes a camera to changing rooms for a CHILD to get ready, oh that will be the Inghams a family with disgusting child exploitations. Sarah trying to be a teen too this family are sick and very worrying.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.