Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think it’s so bad how the girls are constantly landed with a whinging Jace in the back of the car/camper van. It’s not fair that they constantly have to keep him amused while Sarah’s sat twiddling her thumbs in the front. Look after your child Sarah and stop relying on your children to mother your youngest!
agree - and they spend so much time driving. Do feel sorry for Jace and the girls actually

• Sad
Reactions: 13
My favourite comment under the vlog

Screenshot 2020-08-03 at 21.03.52.png

There's very little that seems to get to Chris, but hurt his man-pride and he's fewmin' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Their holidays are so tit, its all just sitting in a car. So bloody boring!

Reactions: 37
Not to go full conspiracy theory on this, but does anyone else think that something was a bit off, and they may have been faking the 'thunderstorm' ruining their aircon or is it just me?

- No actual footage of a thunderstorm / rain (when they'd normally make a point to do so), just audio which sounds like it was easily ripped off somewhere else.
- Chris being all sheepish and explaining the situation far too much like when you see murderers overelaborating their alibi in a Channel 4 documentary (and doing it by the side of the road, out of earshot of the kids who will give the game away).
- Sarah and Isabelle not mentioning the so-called 'severe thundestorm' at the start when surely they would have done if it was that bad.

Can't help but think Chris simply broke the aircon, causing it to leak, so he filmed a bit of it and blamed it on the 'thunderstorm' - either just for us Tattlers to avoid any mocking for breaking it, or for the insurance. Or both.

Can anyone find out if it was actually a thunderstorm on the night in question where they were staying?
definitely agree with this! The thunderstorm audio definitely seemed sketchy! You know full well if there was a thunderstorm they’d be out filming it!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Why do they keep the children so isolated, i have noticed when they are around other children they are always looking at their feet never wanting to make eye contact. a big part of this sort of holiday is meeting other children etc those poor kids always on the outside looking in.

Reactions: 25
Did anyone notice when they were paying their toll, Esme was handing Jace her sweets! Think they were skittles... he will be high as a kite! 🤣🤣
What's happened to her face 😂😂😂
Also looks like she's in Byker Grove 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Not to go full conspiracy theory on this, but does anyone else think that something was a bit off, and they may have been faking the 'thunderstorm' ruining their aircon or is it just me?

- No actual footage of a thunderstorm / rain (when they'd normally make a point to do so), just audio which sounds like it was easily ripped off somewhere else.
- Chris being all sheepish and explaining the situation far too much like when you see murderers overelaborating their alibi in a Channel 4 documentary (and doing it by the side of the road, out of earshot of the kids who will give the game away).
- Sarah and Isabelle not mentioning the so-called 'severe thundestorm' at the start when surely they would have done if it was that bad.

Can't help but think Chris simply broke the aircon, causing it to leak, so he filmed a bit of it and blamed it on the 'thunderstorm' - either just for us Tattlers to avoid any mocking for breaking it, or for the insurance. Or both.

Can anyone find out if it was actually a thunderstorm on the night in question where they were staying?

Edit: Plus, if you watch it back, Chris mixes up his own story. First, he says the aircon was 'on max all night' because it was really hot, and then in the next breath he says they're 'hopefully' going to get it on today, because they didn't use it the day before, and it 'wasn't that bad' in the evening. So, he's definitely lying about something.
If the ground is bone dry on the following morning's vlog, it'll be a bullshit story

Reactions: 22
definitely agree with this! The thunderstorm audio definitely seemed sketchy! You know full well if there was a thunderstorm they’d be out filming it!
I agree, surely a £30k caravan can withstand some rain! I think it was the air con leaking because of something they did

Reactions: 28
the caravanplace lady will be so sorry she let them choose a quieter part of the sites.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Edit: Plus, if you watch it back, Chris mixes up his own story. First, he says the aircon was 'on max all night' because it was really hot, and then in the next breath he says they're 'hopefully' going to get it on today, because they didn't use it the day before, and it 'wasn't that bad' in the evening. So, he's definitely lying about something.
last night’s forecast for france

Attachments

Reactions: 6
The thunderstorm story is complete BS. The audio he played was so fake, also it was allegedly 7am, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN DAYLIGHT. I know for them 7am is the middle of the freaking night, but what they fail to realise is that the sun rises shortly after 6 atm (I'm up for work at 6 and it's daylight)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

maybe it was the scottish one they slept through on a loop

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.