Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yo, wasssupppp Tattlefam. Welcome to your new thread.

Congratulations @Abbykebabby
Title edited slightly to fit
#115 - The Ingham's Euro 2020: Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Capture.PNG

In the last thread:
- Sarah's new range of blankets have still failed to sell out
- Chris doesn't seem to know when 5pm is because the vlog is now always late. Maybe Sarah can teach him how to tell the time in one of her home schooling sessions
- Sarah had an Instagram rant about travelling and told everyone they should travel during a pandemic too. She stopped the rant midway to show us the 'pretty' wind turbines
- The Inghams left England in the middle of a global pandemic to head to France, who have high numbers of people suffering from covid
- They still haven't learnt to wear facemasks properly
- They tried and failed to work the air conditioning because they obviously left the instruction manual at home and don't know how to use Google
- Sarah left her 16 month old alone in the caravan eating an apple
- Sarah's home schooling lessons consist of writing reviews about caravan parks (English) and playing the 100 Pics Flag gams (Geography)
- The views are mysteriously jumping by high numbers every night, around the time when Chris is up 'editing the vlog'

Reactions: 44
Why do they never tie their hair up in the water?

I tried it once when I was a kid, lasted less than 5 minutes before having it tied up because I hated having it stuck to my face.
Also a recipe for knots.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Why do they never tie their hair up in the water?

I tried it once when I was a kid, lasted less than 5 minutes before having it tied up because I hated having it stuck to my face.
Also a recipe for knots.
I always notice this. Never understood it. Takes 2 seconds to put a bobble in or some plaits so it stays out the way. I just don’t see how it’s comfortable to have it down when you’re swimming.

Reactions: 22
Oh wow, thanks Tattlers, first thread title for me, going to have to celebrate with a burga for me tea 🍔!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Vlog late again. They are an hour ahead and still can’t get it uploaded on time. It can only get worse as the trip progresses and they become more disillusioned.
I struggle to have any sympathy for Owld Creeps but must acknowledge he must be worn to a frazzle. He is editing (admittedly not the huge task he claims) but he is towing the sizeable chav-avan long distances in high temperatures in a foreign country. I imagine the loud and disgruntled hoglet makes his presence abundantly plain. The poor baby does deserve better, he will be overly hot, desperately unoccupied and frustrated not being able to wander and explore. It must be a nightmare

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Bet they raging how many threads they have popular arnt they 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Vlog late again. They are an hour ahead and still can’t get it uploaded on time. It can only get worse as the trip progresses and they become more disillusioned.
I struggle to have any sympathy for Owld Creeps but must acknowledge he must be worn to a frazzle. He is editing (admittedly not the huge task he claims) but he is towing the sizeable chav-avan long distances in high temperatures in a foreign country. I imagine the loud and disgruntled hoglet makes his presence abundantly plain. The poor baby does deserve better, he will be overly hot, desperately unoccupied and frustrated not being able to wander and explore. It must be a nightmare
Ive noticed Creepy is hardly in the Vlogs these days.Maybe its the heat stroke from the beanie or Sarah getting embarrassed with his sweaty greasy mess on show. Or asleep after late night 'editing'

Ive noticed Creepy is hardly in the Vlogs these days.Maybe its the heat stroke from the beanie or Sarah getting embarrassed with his sweaty greasy mess on show. Or asleep after late night 'editing'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I reckon that grey soaking with sweat T-shirt has Sarah banning him

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve noticed aswell that the views from the Scotland vlogs are ridiculously high since they’ve gotten home considering they were quite low for a few weeks, everyone decide to watch at the same time or something 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I got up at various points last night to screenshot the views because I wanted to try and pinpoint when they rose. No rise between 21:40 and 22:30. 15k rise between 22:30 and 12:20am. A 20k rise between 12:20am and 1:30am. There was another mysterious 30k rise between 1:30am and 3:40am but mysteriously no rise between 3:40am and 4:25am. Anyway I will post the screenshots below and everyone can have a look for themselves.

116793848_610120193025816_312237804245565052_n.jpg
116793599_617388849187391_1673962246032731561_n.jpg
116805893_2635943303341625_542345539936219509_n.jpg

116778240_407020800265517_6823204731463139022_n.jpg
116905238_631613664402713_8237602707259623366_n.jpg
116721232_309596673570613_5380769697288226312_n.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Just looked at the channel of the young couple they stole ideas off and tried to copy with the voiceover etc (this couple are van lifers.) They have less than 9k subscribers, and one vlog recently got 63k views. They are an honest decent couple who respect the land, nature etc of where they park up. Sarah and Chris must be seething 😂

Reactions: 26
As someone mentioned it earlier, I had to go back and see the vlog from last year where Sarah rants. Omg it's great viewing 😅😅.

I've only seen the first few seconds and there are some fantastic sarahisms in it. "Our euro trip around europe" 🤣🤣🤣 I thought you were doing a euro trip around space Sarah. "we film vlogs for the children to watch when they are older" as if, you do it for the 💰💰💰

If Sarah and Chris dont like people talking about them and how they live their life etc, then why are they even on YouTube? Did anyone ever actually get prosecuted for being "malicious" about them or is it all to scare people from discussing them?

Thinking about those reborn dolls, esme must have grown out of those by now with her acting older than Isabelle. They must be shoved in a cupboard somewhere 🤣

I forgot about the Jace reborn dolls stuff. "We're not selling our son. It isn't a mould of our son. It looks like Jace. It represents his birth." So.....your making money from the birth of your child then."it's no different to buying a doll of the spice girls" the spice girls were famous across the world ffs.

"We dont make money off our children", "any money we make we put in a fund for the children" soooooo are you making money off the children or not? I wonder if they still have these funds for the children or if they have taken money out now they are struggling.

Now she's ranting about where the money goes. No, chris doesnt buy gadgets, yes sarah you did put the girls in a good school then..now is a different matter.

I cant believe they posted a 20minute rant 😬😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.