Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Impleo

VIP Member
They are spoiling us tonight. This vlog has everything!

Yeah go back and watch old vlogs give them some nice views and money in a groomers pocket nice one tattlers!!!!! 😡ffs I’m confused with this forum

I thought we were here to talk about a shifty family who vlog every day? Surely that means many of us watch them, or we wouldn't be here.

Reactions: 48

Kazza123

Haven't read recent posts but it is 5PM, just wanted to remind everyone here, it the time when Inghams bless us (jealous tattlers who keep our sad lives on hold and are obsessed with Highly intelligent movie start handsome Chirs Ingham and his beautiful size 10 wife and mother of the year Sarah) with a glimpse into their life dot on time everyday since 2016 😂😂

so where is the vlog?🤔
FFS.... don’t they know how heavily invested we are with their lives.... we manage to turn up daily at 5pm and it’s not even our fucking job...😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
to say the family love travelling i find it quite rude, how they didnt even use basic Hello/Please/Thank You/Do you speak English phrases at the Toll. If you are going to travel at least embrace local culture and learning a few key phrases would be educating for girls too.

Can you imagine if somebody phoned up Lazy's shop and started speaking in Polish or something she wouldnt be helpful like the lady at the toll

Reactions: 47

Elle34

Chatty Member
The atmosphere in the van must be so tense
They have lost any credibly they may have had Sarah you are trollop chris we can see you hate it when sarah interrupts you and gaggles we can see you won't last year chasing dreams we can see that your kids are spoilt and that jace is not wanted by you two as not one of cuddle talk or engage with him poor sod . Isla needs speech lessons .esmee is growing up on tick tock and you are pushing izzy to be a teen mum here you are izzy look after your brother it be practice for when your older
Fux sake ingams look after your kids go home sort your mess out sarah you would get so much more views on a back to school haul (sorry for ideas) but watching 2 sweaty greesy monkeys and 4 sweaty kids in rover all day na mate 😄 😅
Go home inghams give your kids some chance at life let them live get jace in to mum and tots Sarah go for run creepy go back to work go be a normal family move away from you tube . And I'm out 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Spanky84

Lazy mentioned they only took 12 towels with them, after explaining they had used some/all of them to mop up the water after the van flooded?
Surely u would take more towels, if u were away for such a long time, or if u couldn't always get somewhere to wash them!
Maybe she dropped some of the towels on the way to the caravan 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

poultonlefylde

Chatty Member
Didn't think it would be possible to hate Ingham more than I do but seeing today's sick clickbait made me realise it is after all possible 😠😠
Absolutely pathetic parents. There was a similar clickbait title on last year's euro trip with Isabelle in it too. Poor child 😔

SARAH I don't care how much you earn, how popular you are or what dreams you want to chase, I will rather starve rather than use my children to earn money in this way.

• Heart
And as for Lazy saying she feels sorry for my kids, not as much as I feel sorry for her kids growing up and then googling their father and finding all sorts out
Really sickening vlog title and thumbnail. Who takes a

Hope your OK. She's a vile woman who doesn't know meaning of protecting children. This just sums up why I'm here to see the downfall of this chanel and this gross couple.
I'm fine thanks lovely. Yeah she has no shame does she.

• Heart

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Call us haterrrz all you want Lazy, seems to me that it comes to something when all your haterrrz care more about the welfare of your children than you do.
The next thread needs only to be this simple just to remind them every time they come on here

#116 Chris and Sarah Ingham Perverts

Last edited:

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
I remember a while back Isabelle was excited for Esme starting high school and being at the same school.
I think it’s really sad that Esme won’t be returning to that school. If it’s not about money, I think it’s cruel. She has no consistency in her life, struggles enough with school work as it is. So she will come back from “travelling” and have no school, no friends. It’s sad and very selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

poultonlefylde

Chatty Member
I can't believe they've left their pet behind for potentially so long. I miss my animals terribly if I go away for a night!

Shall we have a sweepstake on when they'll eat meat again? (Although I'm sure someone said they saw ham in a bag of food creepy got)

I'll guess Friday.
my bet is it will happen off camera in a week or two max and then they will try to keep the facade but being as stupid as they are they will slip up and accidentally reveal they are back to eating meat which will be followed by Sarah sat in a car with her one big and one small eye ranting, if she wants to have a meaty burger for her tea, she will have a meaty burger for her tea! 🙄
...and with that, my dear tattlers life will come to full circle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
Nearly fell off the sofa at the last comment, jealous because she isn‘t as beautiful as Lazy 😂😂
So she's obviously stalked the person who posted the screenshotted post to find out her kids' names as usual:mad:

You can delete the post hun but Tattle is forever

• Angry
  • Heart

Bacardiandcokeloveplz

I don’t get when he said we have just arrived at the camp site and it’s sooo busy so the lady at the check in said we can keep our original pitch or move to a quieter one, I think they demanded that pitch right at the end it didn’t look busy at all, the rainstorm NEVER happened, he broke the air con and turned it into a vlog story, and to try and get a refund or get it fixed for free when they get back, by saying it’s ‘just a thing’ that happens to caravans with air con now and again, don’t be so fooking stupid! Who in the right mind would buy a caravan for 30k knowing that when it rains the air conditioning unit on the roof will flood!? It’s ‘just a thing’ Bollocks!! He’s been messing with it, fooked it, but he can’t admit he broke it as 1. He can never admit to EVER being wrong, and 2. They want it fixed for free so have to make out it was an accident. They must think people are thick, every time this nasty pair tell a lie we can all see it a mile off 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
So he apparently travelled in the grey top & beanie, erected the awning in the grey top& beanie, blew up the sofa in the grey top & beanie, went swimming in the grey top & beanie, did the dishes in the grey top & beanie !! 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Imagine being on holiday and spending your days reading a group about yourselves on Facebook that exposes you for who you really are. And then stalking the pages of the people that post! Inghams must be a laughing stock to Levis.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
On Sarah's latest instagram photo of Esmé not only has she tagged #tween and #tweengirls for weirdos searching these hashtags but there was a comment by an account 'glowingesme' I checked the account which was filled with photo edits of Esmé...gave me vibe similar to wizzleplanet acc for Isabelle :sick:

Weirdly the comment seemed to disappear quickly but there were other fan accounts for Esmé
They are setting her up as a possible replacement for Isabelle...maybe Isabelle is rebelling behind the scenes?

I hope poor Isla at least is spared because by the time she is a tween their channel will be long gone
Not sure why she hashtags "ginger" for Esme, but not for Creepy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44