Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So no meat for the minghams, no more ham and cheese sangas, no more spam, no bacon, no carverys, no full on Xmas turkey, place ya bets ladies and gentlemen as to how long this is going to last!!!! Remember the December debacle when they hid meat under the veggies at a restaurant 😂😂😂

I think Chris has sniffed out some sort of sponsorship deal, or he's infatuated with a vlogger who is vegan

It will be about either money or women, not the welfare of his family

I hope they keep an eye on deficiencies in their kids. No problem with veganism whatsoever, but it needs to be done correctly, especially in young, growing kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is he reusing last years thumb nails or are they actually just redoing last years trip?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t deal with these thick c*nts not knowing what a cricket it or what the difference between mi casa and su casa is. 🙄😑

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
View attachment 202813

Genuine question - is this Isabelle or Sarah?
And if its Sarah how many very lot facetuning apps were used here?
It`s sarah ,complete with 99.9% filter :rolleyes: .What i`d like to know is ,what having Esme and Isabelle coming down a slide in their swim suits has to do with "turning vegetarian"?? (Aside from it`s the only way they can draw the ifam into the vlogs these days).Pathetic creepy!Everybody gets sick of clickbait ,and misleading thumbnails.Come to think ,can`t you report this? Just wondering...:unsure: for a friend ,obvs.;):LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The ton of cheese on their pizzas the other day I don’t think so 🤣
I didn't think they would be able to top the maggot incident, but honestly that pizza 🤢 I'll never look at Red Leicester the same again. They must have used an entire block of the stuff!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh here we go 🙄

- Let's see what they have to say about pretending to be veggie.

- Parents nowhere to be seen again, whilst Isabelle and Esme play "mum".

- No idea what Isla just said. Sunshineandshadows will be ticking off a lot on their bingo card today.

- More waterslides. This trip is a very lot educational so far.

- Why aren't you going in the pool with Jace? He clearly wants to go in. You're just once again shoving food his way to keep him quiet.

- Do we really need half the vlog to be filled with the girls going down the same waterslide over and over again? Oh wait, they're in swimsuits. Of course we need it.

- Creepy editing close up shots of his hair out perfectly.

- "it's been lovely weather" except that storm that didn't happen the other day, right? 😉

- If you feel that bad about the tent, why are you filming it?

- Never loved wasps more. Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke. Hahahahahahaha. Karma is real.

- Is that not a hornet?

- Veggie for health reasons. Kind of doesn't count when you consume tons of sugar each day.

- If you really cared about the treatment of animals, you'd be vegan.

- What about the treatment of the child slaves in China that make your blankets?

- If you care about the treatment of animals so much, then where is your dog?? Answer us that one, Lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I was thinking the same, if done properly and researched it is ok not to eat meat. From yesterday's vlog Sarah has no idea, she didn't even know the vegetarian symbol, what was in the food, what tofu was etc. It's just another fad that will last a few days, they'll pretend on camera to be following the diet then slip up and show themselves eating ribs and burgers. I'm sure around the time they went to Lapland they claimed to be meat free than sat eating a Turkey roast pretending it was just vegetables.
If they did it properly, showed how to cook decent, nutritious vegetarian meals from scratch in the tin can, it would actually make their vlogs a lot more interesting and would probably get some views from the #vanlife crew they are desperate to impress.

They are in the ‘trip of a lifetime’ and they’ve run out of content on day 3. France is freaking beautiful, there is literally too much stunning, beautiful, OMG stuff and they done Lidl, pizza and the toll both.
I’m still not over how bleeping stupid she sounded, not even a bonjour 🤦🏼‍♀️ My kids have been able to hold (albeit broken) convos with their little friends they make since about 3. But that’s because we encourage it. It’s rude not to even say hello or goodbye in the language of the country you’re in.

Reactions: 32
Haven't read recent posts but it is 5PM, just wanted to remind everyone here, it the time when Inghams bless us (jealous tattlers who keep our sad lives on hold and are obsessed with Highly intelligent movie start handsome Chirs Ingham and his beautiful size 10 wife and mother of the year Sarah) with a glimpse into their life dot on time everyday since 2016 😂😂

so where is the vlog?🤔
FFS.... don’t they know how heavily invested we are with their lives.... we manage to turn up daily at 5pm and it’s not even our bleeping job...😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
But if some company gifted them a meat hamper, they'd be all over those chops 'n' pies like flies on tit 😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Isn’t more than one person on a flume, so close together, kind of dangerous? I don’t know if there are any rules or anything, I’m just going of experiences I used to have as a child when the lifeguard wouldn’t let the next person go until the first person was at the bottom

Haven’t eaten meat since before Scotland? You ate spam in Scotland you absolute tools
Esme also teaching her mum that it’s bees that sting once then die and lazy is going to be homeschooling these kids?! JESUS CHRIST!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Vlogs up - why we became vegetarian 🙄😂

How many times have they been veggie/ eating healthy the last few years?
Hope they’re checking all food labels for beef gelatine as that is an ingredient in a lot of products, particularly sweets like Haribo’s for instance.

At least they can stock up on the infamous pot noodles seeing as they’re vegetarian.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I think Chris has sniffed out some sort of sponsorship deal, or he's infatuated with a vlogger who is vegan

It will be about either money or women, not the welfare of his family

I hope they keep an eye on deficiencies in their kids. No problem with veganism whatsoever, but it needs to be done correctly, especially in young, growing kids.
They need to keep an eye on deficiencies anyway, they state of their diet

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.