Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crewslove

Hello everybody, longtime lurker here but this shall be my first post! :m
I wanted to just jump in with my two sense on yesterday’s vlog, sorry if it’s already been said.
During the ‘hot tub/jacuzzi’ scene of yesterday’s vlog, Sarah took it upon herself to debunk any controversy as to what she was allowing Jace to sit in as she explained it was not a hot tub, and was the same temperature as the pool. This indicates to me that she knew it would have been wrong to have put her infant baby into a steaming hot tub and it would have gotten people talking.
She then goes on to say, (and with a smirk and an excited cackle) “That’s what I’m going to call the vlog - baby’s first time in a hot tub!”
This screams underlying evil to me, Sarah Ingham knows a title like that will get the views in as it’s seen as controversial. Is this mother always looking for a way to market off the idea of her children in danger? Most of the time it actually being dangerous, and it makes me feel that she absolutely thrives off drama. It’s a sick way of thinking.

I may be wrong but I am sure that is what the vlog was called and it’s been changed since, to my knowledge.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

BD10Massive

Hang on a second Tattle. I am very disappointed in you. You’ve not seen the best thing about tonight’s Vlog.

Creepy has been stung by a wasp/hornet/killer bee. It has swollen up badly - so clearly he has had a reaction to it.

Wouldn’t it be terrible if he had to visit Le A et E....he best take a very lot of 80% Alcohol Hand Sanitizer with him into that Hospital. Sarah says that kills all the viruses!

• Haha
  • Heart

Kazza123

This has made me SO fucking angry.... who the fuck does she think she is to take it upon herself to name somebody else’s children on social media. She chooses to plaster her family all over the internet. And she named this womans children because she had an opinion of a photo...!!!!!
Lazy, you fat fuck, the lady was right. The photos of you are awful....!! you are awful.... you lie about the size you actually are and you dress like a twat, hell, my dogs arsehole looks more attractive than you...!!!!!! 😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry

Necromencer

First post for months so apologies if rusty and this has been covered, but re the aircon in the caravan, it only works if you are on mains hook up so if they are parked and only on 12v through solar power than they will fry alive in the heat...thick twats...:p:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

Bradford lass

I'm confused. So they did a europe trip last year in the old caravan.
Why are they acting all surprised about paying for tolls and acting like they dont know what to do ?
I'm really surprised they dont have a toll tag then they can just drive straight through and pay at the end of the month !?
Frequent travellers my arse they are typical British holiday makers !

Reactions: 52

wheeze94

Haven’t eaten meat since before Scotland? You ate spam in Scotland you absolute tools
Esme also teaching her mum that it’s bees that sting once then die and lazy is going to be homeschooling these kids?! JESUS CHRIST!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Meme93

Forget the thumbnail for one second....Lazy has placed Izzy in front of the camera, moaned at Jace for interrupting the segment designed for her ponces, zoomed in on her CHILD’S legs and arse, then proceeded to talk about her ‘butt’ so all the creeps can imagine it. F’ing DISGUSTING. You know EXACTLY what you’re doing Sarah. You’re no better than your vile, lowlife husband. I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re worse.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

garyowen7

Honestly, tonight's ramble about becoming vegetarians is up there as one of the most ridiculous, deluded and baffling moments in Inghams history, and that's FUCKING SAYING SOMETHING.

I genuinely think they've forgotten how much stuff contains meat. Chris said they haven't eaten meat since before Scotland. What about that vat of Spam then?

They constantly eat bacon sandwiches, McDonald's, pizzas, curry, those challenges where they order whatever the person in front did etc etc. What the hell are they on about?

They have no idea how stupid they're making themselves sound and there's absolutely no chance they will be able to keep this up for longer than a month tops. I can't quite believe Chris actually said 'I'm never eating meat ever again'. What a foo.

They've been doing it for less than a week and they're acting like they've been vegetarians for 20 years and are total experts on the subject. This is coming from the woman who didn't know if KFC was from America.

Just when you think they can't get any worse...

• Haha
  • Heart

Abbykebabby

Oh wow, thanks Tattlers, first thread title for me, going to have to celebrate with a burga for me tea 🍔!

• Haha

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
Fucks sake the ifam comments on the latest vlog. Is the average age 5 or are they just morons? They're touring Europe - breathtaking scenery, out of this world cuisine, historical locations and all they are begging to see is morning/nighttime routines and where everyone sleeps. Fucking hell. They could have parked up in their driveway, put a paddling pool up and saved themselves a heap of bother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

karmacoma

Chatty Member
Nearly fell off the sofa at the last comment, jealous because she isn‘t as beautiful as Lazy 😂😂
Careful now lazy. Searching for and naming someone’s children... beginning to look a bit sinister... a bit like your husbands activities 👀

Lot of front, for a woman whose cutting about with a bounce shaped like a 50 pence piece.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Now they're 'vegetarian', we need to hold a minute's silence for the £180 of butchery that's still in their freezer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
I’ve attempted to look at this objectively as possible and removed all the external issues around them, but their videos are dire. Forget all the allegations, deceit, manipulation, bullying and so on which may have taken place, their vlogs are simply awful. They aren’t informative, amusing, entertaining, warm, uplifting, etc. They aren’t really anything. They are just daily (every day, without fail at 5 o’clock) insights into a family bereft of ideas and originality.

• Heart
Reactions: 48