Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the PE lessons - swings and slides!
Was quite sad that Isla needed telling how to use playpark equipment in the park at the first site they stopped at :( . She is 8! Clealy don't get taken to the park unless it is for views on holiday when there is nothing else to do.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Ok so this is the bingo list I created before for tonights vlog.....everything ticked is the ones that happened.

- A vlog that is uploaded later than 5pm ✔
- Thumbnail containing Isabelle ❌
- 3+ exclamation marks in the vlog title ❌
- Drone shots✔
- Sarah screeching 'GOOOOOOD MORNING IFAM' ❌
- Chris saying 'Yoooo wassup Ifam' ❌
- The phrase 'Van life' being thrown around ❌
- Isabelle is wearing her bucket hat❌
- Jace screaming every 5 seconds ✔
- A clip of Jace eating food to shut him up ✔
- Sarah touches/readjusts her fringe/hair ✔
- Chris does that weird Wallace and grommit hand thing 😂 (im sorry idk how else to describe it)✔
- Anyone talking about 'HoW hOt It Is ToDaY'✔
- Soggy sandwiches and crisps❌
- A mention of them now being 'VeGeTaRiAn' (although we all know this isn't true)✔
- Esme pulling a weird face for the camera ✔
- Isabelle shown babysitting Jace ✔
- Sarah calls Chris 'Babe' or vice versa❌
- Isla says something no one can understand ✔
- Any mention from Sarah about 'HomeSchooling on the go' or an 'educational activity' ✔
- The jewelled/sparkly/diamente masks make an appearence❌
- The phrases 'making memories' or 'chasing dreams' are said by any member of the family❌
- Isabelle/Esme/Isla making a Tik Tok✔ (half counting as izzy was doing a tik Tok dance whilst walking)
- Sarah mispronounces a word✔
- The well known words 'CLEVER BOYYYY' are screeched at Jace ✔
- Esme/Isabelle mention twilight❌
- Isla mentions her Harry Potter Books❌
- Chris/Sarah complaining about how long it took to drive somewhere with the chavavan. ✔
- Any music in the background during a montage that would make it onto the Now Thats What I Call Funeral Hits Album.✔

Says it all really about how predictable they are...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
The grand European tour of Lidl sounds like it is due to commence from tomorrow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
not anyone's business to tell people what others should and should not watch.
Maybe true but been on this thread for two years Had 10.000 comments on a Facebook post about them thousands views on Tik toks about him, Chris has personally mentioned me to try to get them down but it ain’t worked I’ve signed petitions, shared on my personal accounts, I’ve tweeted, Reported ,Got furious over their freebies, but yet it’s going back watching old views that gets me the most angry I guess, there’s a lot of people putting a lot of effort into this and sometimes it gets to be what’s the point?? 🤷🏻‍

Reactions: 29
OK... After seeing the title I'm left with a dilemma, do I watch with an ad blocker (don't worry they ain't getting no £££ here) add to the views with a glass of wine and a cackle. Or am I just falling for the ingham shite clickbait??? I've resisted watching for so long... Help a girl out someone!!!
They barely mention it...just a little clip at the start, Chris saying they'll mention what happened and then he cuts in with a clip saying they forgot to film what happened yesterday so basically that a thunderstorm cause water to come in through the AC Unit and it got 'a bit flooded'...nothing really ruined or anything.

Reactions: 13
to say the family love travelling i find it quite rude, how they didnt even use basic Hello/Please/Thank You/Do you speak English phrases at the Toll. If you are going to travel at least embrace local culture and learning a few key phrases would be educating for girls too.

Can you imagine if somebody phoned up Lazy's shop and started speaking in Polish or something she wouldnt be helpful like the lady at the toll

Reactions: 47
They are spoiling us tonight. This vlog has everything!

I thought we were here to talk about a shifty family who vlog every day? Surely that means many of us watch them, or we wouldn't be here.
not anyone's business to tell people what others should and should not watch.
Sorry if I offended some by going back to watch. I can see both sides and will think more in future when watching. But how are we all to comment if we never watch? I do watch on invidio.us which I believe means they dont get any money for the views because there are no ads? Please correct me if I am wrong as I believe I read that on here.

Reactions: 11
Yeah go back and watch old vlogs give them some nice views and money in a groomers pocket nice one tattlers!!!!! 😡ffs I’m confused with this forum
I get what your saying, we talk about view count etc and some of us are guilty of upping views. I read greencows reviews and others who give round ups and I watch it via another chanel edit.
Each to their own and everyone's way is different. I wouldn't want to line their smuggy pockets now.

Reactions: 14
Being on holiday with them must be so boring. Get up, get dressed, get in the car, drive to the next place, play cards, go to bed. Sounds like such a good holiday
Just a thought but now they’re taking the kids out of school and ‘travelling’ do you think this is to separate them from normality? Like so Izzy won’t do her GCSEs/aswell as she could In them, the girls won’t have friends, no stability. It all seems like a plan

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.