Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sarah thinks that by not eating red meat they are vegetarian. No dear that’s just not eating meat. They took a few quotes from other youtubers vlogs and put them together to try and sound like they researched it. Well if animal cruelty bothers her that much she will go vegan - that’s when the huge hole appeared in the made up story - we didn’t like seeing animal suffering and chickens kept in windowless filthy sheds, but they eat dairy products still and all sorts of sweets containing animal. Actually hilarious how stupid they are. Would love to know what websites they “researched.” The other big (and small) youtubers that are vegan are passionate about it. The inghams haven’t got a clue!
They also don’t mind shutting Prinny out in the garden come rain or shine...!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Completely off topic but I watched their birth of Jace vlog. I'm currently overdue. I love my husband but if he dragged me backwards in a wheelchair whilst mugging for the camera and yodelling "yeah man you've got this' he would get a divorce on the bleeping spot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Hang on a second Tattle. I am very disappointed in you. You’ve not seen the best thing about tonight’s Vlog.

Creepy has been stung by a wasp/hornet/killer bee. It has swollen up badly - so clearly he has had a reaction to it.

Wouldn’t it be terrible if he had to visit Le A et E....he best take a very lot of 80% Alcohol Hand Sanitizer with him into that Hospital. Sarah says that kills all the viruses!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Completely off topic but I watched their birth of Jace vlog. I'm currently overdue. I love my husband but if he dragged me backwards in a wheelchair whilst mugging for the camera and yodelling "yeah man you've got this' he would get a divorce on the bleeping spot.
Good birth vibes xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The girls look bored shitless in the background when creepy is explaining that tomorrow’s vlog is gonna be super, super fun & epic.

The thought of being in a public pool during a global health pandemic doesn’t sit right with me 🤢

Kisses from lazy
3A16CE51-4649-4D08-9503-473F4D69589A.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Hang on a second Tattle. I am very disappointed in you. You’ve not seen the best thing about tonight’s Vlog.

Creepy has been stung by a wasp/hornet/killer bee. It has swollen up badly - so clearly he has had a reaction to it.

Wouldn’t it be terrible if he had to visit Le A et E....he best take a very lot of 80% Alcohol Hand Sanitizer with him into that Hospital. Sarah says that kills all the viruses!
that’s tomorrow’s vlog because they realise the ifam are getting fed up of watching the kids on water slides and need some drama ‘Dad rushed to french hospital as foot is hanging off’

• Haha
Reactions: 38
that’s tomorrow’s vlog because they realise the ifam are getting fed up of watching the kids on water slides and need some drama ‘Dad rushed to french hospital as foot is hanging off’
Ah but does he know all da codes français?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
You can't 'become' vegetarian after 2 meals thats just ridiculous. :rolleyes: Let me see them do it for at least 2 months
Woah....!!!! They became #vanlifers before they’d even completed one trip in a motor home no less...!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

they said he was stung, we never actually saw it did we? Prob didn’t happen

Reactions: 13
Yet again the minghams have shown nothing of France apart from campsites a pool and the road. They went to a village 1/2 an hour from the campsite and what did they show of that village, a supermarket!!!! They call themselves travel vloggers, duck me, I could do better just driving down my street!

Why if you are going away and don’t know about wifi where your travelling too don’t they buy a portable wifi modem.🤡🤡🤡
Especially prudent when your relying on it for your income.

Reactions: 9
If they are that concerned about animal cruelty Prinny should be rehomed with a family who will love her properly!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If it was really something they were planning to do long-term they would need to stop trying to just buy meat substitutes and eat vegetables and things that grow out of the ground. Who’s taking bets on how long it lasts?? I’m betting a month with some sneaking around then it’s over.
My bet is not at all... because they are telling fibs....AGAIN 🙄

Reactions: 13
Wasp up Ifam. Whoo hooo Creepy got stung. Tomorrow’s clickbait: Chris almost lost his foot, had to go to dr and get new pills. Plus the usual Isabelle in a swimsuit.
We saw the culprit but not the victim! How will poor Creepy drive with a swollen "tennis ball size" lump on his foot. I'm worried that he'll get sepsis and have it amputated!🦶

• Haha
Reactions: 18
WHY WE HAVE TURNED VEGETARIAN AS A FAMILY | VANLIFE EUROPE 2020

Esme starts the vlog by telling us she has set up the breakfast table. The girls are having their favourite French sugary cereal that they found last year. Jace even has a bowl. Isabelle freaks out about a wasp.

Isabelle tells us that she and the girls are going down to the pool for the last time whilst Creepy packs up the caravan. They weren't sure if they were going to go but thought they should go and have one last go on the slide. Isla says something about her swimming costume. Esme tells us that she and the girls have been down the slide a few times to test what they can film. The girls all go on a slide together. Isabelle does an impression of Isla landing in the water. More pool footage.

Lazy is trying to keep Jace occupied with books whilst Creepy and the girls are having fun in the pool but it isn't working. Lazy gives him a nectarine to try and stop him walking over to the pool. More footage of the girls on the slide. Creepy tells us that Isabelle clogs the water at the top, Esme waits further down the slide and then they go down. Creepy follows them down the slide. More slide/pool footage.

Isla has got out of the pool because she is cold. Lazy says she can go and get a shower in a second when she can drag Isabelle and Esme out of the pool.

Lazy says the girls have gone to the shower block to get ready because they need to get on the road. They have one more campsite tonight before they arrive in the South of France at a caravan site they're staying at for a whole week. so they'll be able to set up the awning and the corner sofa they have to go in there. Lazy and Creepy have been packing up the car so they can leave as soon as the girls get back.

Some lovely shots of the French motorway. Shaky footage of the sat nav, Lazy pays the toll. More road. Lazy tells us they have arrived at campsite number 4 and it's windy. She is taking the girls and Jace for a walk whilst Creepy puts the legs down on the caravan. The park is too busy. Lazy films a tent that has blown over. Lazy is trying to find out what a noise is. She can't see anything is confused. Esme eventually spots a bug and Lazy zooms in.

Everyone is back at the caravan and Creepy attempts some French. They got back to the caravan at 6pm, had dinner indoors because the wind is savage. The girls are watching a movie on Netflix because the caravan site has really good wifi. Oh good, so Creepy is a happy bunny tonight because he can buy lots more views so he can download music for the vlog tomorrow. They're going to try and get an earlier night than usual tonight because they have a very exciting day tomorrow when they drive to the next stop, where they'll remain for a week and there's a lot of cool things happening. They've had a few night stops on their way down France and it's been so nice but tomorrow if the first of many crème-de le crème stops. Creepy then tells us that 2+3=6.

Lazy was about to end the vlog ad she feels so bad for Creepy. He was going to go and get the camera out of his car and everyone heard him screaming and he's been stung by a huge wasp that was in his shoe and he now has a can of coke on his foot. 'Oh my lord the pain'. Lazy asks if it will die after it's stung and Creepy says no. Creepy films the 'little bad boy' that stung him and tells us he thinks it's a bee because it's big but Lazy tells him it's a wasp.

Lazy saw two wasps fly past the car when they arrived and told Creepy they were birds. 'I think they're hornets - Europe Hornets... European Hornets.' They're ending the vlog because Creepy wants to nurse his wound. Before they end the vlog Lazy wants to speak about their vegetarianism. They're not pushing the views onto the girls and are allowing them to eat meat if they want to but at the moment they don't want to. There's a couple of reasons and the first is for the health reason because they ate too much red meat. They researched the treatment of animals and couldn't look at meat in the same way again. Lazy says they were ignorant.. no not ignorant.. uneducated. You're taught as a kid that milk comes from cows but not about the cruel treatment they endure for you to get the milk. The Inghams decided they didn't want to be part of that. Creepy says something inside him has clicked to the point where he knows he'll never be able to eat meat again. Didn't he eat that pastry with meat inside from that café a couple of weeks ago? They all missed meat when they went vegetarian for a month last year They now haven't eaten meat for three weeks. They saw lots of farms in Scotland and it made Creepy feel bad. They educated the girls but didn't go into gruesome detail. They're not missing meat and think the vegetarian foods are more flavoursome. Lazy could never eat a burger without eating it really quickly because the sight of meat putting her off. If they ordered chicken curry they would only eat the rice and sauce so Lazy doesn't think they're missing out. They're not vegan but are making small changes as a family. Creepy moans about the pain and Lazy says the foot has swelled right up with a tennis ball sized lump on it she asks if it's normal. Anyway they found vegetarian cheese.

End of vlog

The bee wasp hornet.. tattle's hero
Capture13.PNG

Imagine coming down a waterslide, turning around and seeing this behind you...
Capture4.PNG
Capture1.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture.PNG

Capture6.PNG
Capture12.PNG
Capture8.PNG
Capture9.PNG
Capture10.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.