Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy has comfirmed that Esme isn’t going back to the same school 🤔
What was the point in sending her to that school for the final two years of primary? Poor girl will have a shock when she returns to public school and she doesn't get the support she was getting at the private one. Everyone in the school will know who Isabelle is too and she will be bullied so badly. The next few years will be miserable for her. I hope that in September 2021 or whenever Lazy decides to let the girls go back to school that they let the girls start the year behind (Esme year 7. Isabelle, year 10) so they can catch up. They certainly won't be learning about the Big Bang Theory and dinosaurs from a book aimed at 8 year olds and trying to identify the flag of Azerbaijan. I'd love to see Lazy try to teach her children all that complicated algebra stuff. She definitely wants Isabelle pregnant at 16 so that she ends up like her; isolated with no friends so she can keep her close.

Personally I'd quit YouTube and move away to a town where they're likely less well known, enrol the girls in a new school and give them a proper chance at life. Wishful thinking but we all know it'll never happen. I could cry for those children.:( Lazy is only home schooling because Family Fizz do it.

Reactions: 35
calling out peoples kids is a bleeping liberty. i know you read here you absolute heffe, just know that you are absolutely disgusting and karma will see you later. a disgusting lowlife witch with a dirty groomer for a husband

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Esmes school is joined to the senior school... she’ll be going back eventually. Idiot woman has no sense of safety putting their sch jumpers on YouTube

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Obviously she is going to homeschool or send her back to state education then 😶 because Ez private school is a through school by the same name

Reactions: 13
EMBARRASSING POOL CHANGING ROOM INCIDENT! VANLIFE EUROPE 2020

Vlog starts with a montage of the girls on the caravan site's slides and Isla cuddled up to Jace.

Isls is cuddling a sleeping Jace with 'twinkle twinkle little star' playing in the background. It's the cutest thing Lazy every did see. 'Twinkle twinkle send you to sleep darlin'. They're waiting for Creepy to shower and get ready for the day so they can go to the shop, get food and have some fun for the rest of the day. Lazy has no eye makeup on because they will hopefully be going swimming soon. Creepy shouts that he couldn't start getting ready until Lazy got back with Jace. Lazy says Creepy always has an excuse.

Footage of driving. Creepy moans that uploading daily when you're travelling is a challenge; there's no signal or working wifi at the campsite so they're in the local town to tap some 4G, which he has found so the vlog is rendering in the car and then they're going to upload it. Whilst that's happening they're 'hitting up' Lidl. Creepy is told he's not allowed to film.

Back at the caravan Lazy moans Lidl wasn't great because they didn't have much in so they went to the French supermarket around the corner and got bits from there. Lazy shows what they've bought. She found it hard to find vegetarian food and was surprised at the existence of vegetarian meatballs. They have lots of vegetarian burgers and sausages because they're planning on having a barbeque tonight. She seems to forget what peppers are called and shows the tiny amount of fruit/veg they have. She shows Creepy some haribo shampoo. Lazy goes to put everything away in the fridge and realises they already had burgers. Esme was sad that they're not eating meat anymore because it means she can't have chicken kievs so lazy has found some vegetarian ones.

The girls go on the water slides and Lazy passes Jace a bottle of water. Creepy lurks at the side of the swimming poo and says the sky doesn't look good. Lazy says they got lucky and it looks like the thunderstorm has missed them.

They've finished at the swimming pool and Isabelle says they're about to have a shower and wash their faces before returning to the caravan for a barbeque. Isabelle says they have an issue because Esme has forgotten her clothes at the caravan so she's going to have to walk past everyone in her small tower because they only took small towels with them which is stupid. Isabelle has suddenly remembered how funny the vlog was when she was singing and she ran down the corridor to see loads of ifam. She asks the girls if they should do it again. Esme says no and Isabelle starts freaking out about a bug. Lazy films Jace playing with his dinosaurs and saying uh-oh.

Lazy makes pig noises back at the caravan as Jace plays with his toys. She makes a moo noise. Footage of the camp fire, Isabelle's notebook and the girls writing their reviews of the campsite. Music plays as they write.

Lazy tells us that whilst Jace is playing and Creepy is cooking and the girls are writing; she is going to set up a camping chair for Jace. The girls laugh at how small it is but Lazy thinks it's perfect.

Creepy says the plant burgers look amazing and smell better than the plant burgers. Littul man sits at his chair with his half a burger and tomatoes. Esme does a very dramatic 'best burger I've ever tasted in my life' to convince us they love being vegetarian. Esme is publicly wearing her school leavers' hoodie on the vlog so I guess they've left the private school.

Isabelle whispers and Esme is screeching. Isla runs to catch up with them. Esme screeches that its not late but it's very quiet. Timelapse of the girls washing their face and brushing their teeth in the shower block. Something wrong with the bathroom in the caravan? Isla makes faces to the camera and Isabelle says they're heading back to the caravan to read. Esme says she has news but I'me very distracted by the brat in the background making faces to the camera. Anyway, Esme proceeds to tell us that the new Twilight movie is coming out on Netflix and there will be a new book next year. Isabelle says they'll see us tomorrow at 5pm. I wouldn't bet on it.

End of vlog... finally

A special mention, one year on. State of her 🤮
View attachment 201854View attachment 201880

View attachment 201856View attachment 201857View attachment 201858View attachment 201859View attachment 201860

Thanks for reading, I'm off to order a burger
You grab the best screenshots 😂

You can make such lovely veggie and vegan meals and she chooses that crap that looks like cardboard 😂 "I didn't know you could get veggie meatballs"... Seriously, what planet is she one. This vegetarian phase won't last long, its already been broken but how long until they have to admit they just love Mince?? They won't be having a nut roast on Xmas day I can bet that right now. Who do they think they're kidding 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So all the fuss Sarah made about Izzy choosing her options and getting extra help etc have flown out the window. Personally I don’t think they can afford the fees or have received a warning from the school about how much time they have away and how it is affecting their education.
They want to be able to just do things the way they want ! They can’t stand the rules ! Like the dance school they filmed the show which is a big no no and then suddenly the girls are not going there anymore ! Swimming lessons stopped because they couldn’t film them ! Those girls are so secluded from society now it’s scary !!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Absolutely no regards to the ongoing pandemic going on, swimming in a pool with others from goodness knows which country, all the kids including Jace hands on rails/chairs and then straight onto the face/mouth. In the changing block opening the doors then straight into the face..it’s only a matter of time until they get it I tell you..and no creepy the multi use wipes I seen next to Jace again won’t kill it!

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Sarah has the strangest face. It’s like her whole head has swollen and then been flattened a wee bit. Her forehead looks flatter everyday it’s like her face is sinking. I know this sounds mean but she’s a face for the radio that one.
im trying to think who she reminds me of and its bugging me

Reactions: 3
My goodness the head teacher and the board of governors must be delighted. Will the overdue accounts department be pursuing unpaid or in lieu of notice fees ? This might just be another unpaid debt like the outstanding tax bill.

On a lighter note, she cannot ditch her burgers even if they have to be made from leaves 🍁. It is worrying she found some that were put in the caravan from home. How many days have they been ‘travelling’?. They were to eat them tonight - they’d been in the bin if they’d festered in my fridge for that long. Furthermore, how are they going to replace their meat proteins? Asking for the ifam

What was the point in sending her to that school for the final two years of primary? Poor girl will have a shock when she returns to public school and she doesn't get the support she was getting at the private one. Everyone in the school will know who Isabelle is too and she will be bullied so badly. The next few years will be miserable for her. I hope that in September 2021 or whenever Lazy decides to let the girls go back to school that they let the girls start the year behind (Esme year 7. Isabelle, year 10) so they can catch up. They certainly won't be learning about the Big Bang Theory and dinosaurs from a book aimed at 8 year olds and trying to identify the flag of Azerbaijan. I'd love to see Lazy try to teach her children all that complicated algebra stuff. She definitely wants Isabelle pregnant at 16 so that she ends up like her; isolated with no friends so she can keep her close.

Personally I'd quit YouTube and move away to a town where they're likely less well known, enrol the girls in a new school and give them a proper chance at life. Wishful thinking but we all know it'll never happen. I could cry for those children.:( Lazy is only home schooling because Family Fizz do it.
And that they can’t afford the fees

Reactions: 14
Does Sarah normally wear fake eye lashes, because her eyes look weird and lashes look shorter and stubby

Reactions: 11
Is it only me that thinks Sarah’s face actually looks a bit slimmer on tonight’s vlog? Must be that new vegetarian diet that they keep thinking the viewers have forgotten about despite mentioning it in every vlog 🤪 But seriously I do think it’s looking a bit slimmer, but wind your neck in Sarah I still hate your guts!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why the duck would you want to swim in a swimming pool with random strangers during a pandemic. They really are disgusting!!

• Sick
Reactions: 37
I also have a feeling they don’t shower fully after being in the pool, I am certainly not risking swimming, pools are breeding grounds at the best of time 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
You don’t claim them back as such..... you offset them against your tax bill (I believe). So if your tax bill was £1000 and you had £500 of business expenses you would only pay £500 tax. Someone correct me if I’m wrong!
Accountant here 🙋‍♀️
Tax is worked out from the profit of the business (income minus expenditure) as a percentage of that.
Any expenses reduces their profits and therefore they pay less tax but you don't deduct expenses from the tax bill.
So if they pay 20% tax they are essentially saving 20% of the toll costs.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.