Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they do go proper vegetarian, no sweets or chocolate Ekseteruh, I for one can't wait to see Jace in full cold turkey mode, pun intended 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
or he's infatuated with a vlogger who is vegan
Exactly what I've been thinking since the beginning of their "Van Life" nonsense!! What sealed it for me was when they came back from Scotland and he said they were going to buy a van to renovate themselves :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Most of the young, hippy, "earthy" van-lifers buy these run-down vans and renovate them whilst living/travelling in them. They don't tend to have a middle-aged wife with a shopping addiction, and 4 children, in tow! Alot of them are young, fit, attractive 20-somethings with nothing keeping them in one place. They are youthful, energetic and adventurous - and our Christopher Malcolm has no doubt got a serious crush on one, or more, of these van-lifers!!!! I would bet money on it!

Reactions: 20
A bit behind.... but a vlog on why we became vegetarian.... you are on your suuuper duuuper, OMG, mega exciting, totally amaaazing, hilaaarious Euro adventure and the best you can come up with is why you lie about being vegetarian....?!?!? Are we at the bottom of that barrel again guuyzzz...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Creepy says he is a happy bunny tonight as the campsite has wifi....bet you are creepy, bet you will have fun with all your 'editing' until the early hours

• Haha
Reactions: 42
What about for the bingo, how many times Lazy says ‘little’ in that really annoying way, she must say it when describing things she’s bought at least 20 times, especially for Jason, also she said the weather had been fantastic!! What about the tsunami the other morning??

Reactions: 11
Vegetarian 😂 when you think you have heard it all from them, seriously they won’t last till the end of the month, hope they have plenty of bog roll until their digestive system gets used to the extra fibre they will be consuming 💨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Haven’t eaten meat since before Scotland? You ate spam in Scotland you absolute tools
Esme also teaching her mum that it’s bees that sting once then die and lazy is going to be homeschooling these kids?! JESUS CHRIST!
Theres no meat in spam.. it might of seen a pig once 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The tight arses won’t continue being vegetarian if that is how they are eating, those burgers are very expensive as are most vegetarian meat substitutes. Maybe they will claim those back off their tax bill as well 🤔
If it was really something they were planning to do long-term they would need to stop trying to just buy meat substitutes and eat vegetables and things that grow out of the ground. Who’s taking bets on how long it lasts?? I’m betting a month with some sneaking around then it’s over.

Reactions: 18
Lazy will be like Pam on Gavin and Stacey who pretends she’s vegetarian but consumes meat when no one is looking 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
There is nothing better than a well intentioned ifam comment that actually rips the piss out of them. I think these kids (other than the vulnerable adults that should have someone somewhere looking out for them but don’t) are finally wusing

Reactions: 25
I wear vegan and cruelty free makeup which is not cheap and definitely not found in Primark!
Well if they are are preaching they are doing it because of cruelty to animals then it’s not just about eating the meat. It’s about clothing makeup, beauty supplies and so much more. Let’s see how long this lasts....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If it was really something they were planning to do long-term they would need to stop trying to just buy meat substitutes and eat vegetables and things that grow out of the ground. Who’s taking bets on how long it lasts?? I’m betting a month with some sneaking around then it’s over.
I think we will be seeing very little cooking and eating in their videos from now on

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It just occurred to me that they remind me of my in laws. They bought a pub, did all the cooking and made it a roaring success, fully booked at the weekends, put on garden parties and events etc. Novelty wore off, started buying food in, hired a ‘chef’ and sat back whilst customers drifted away and the business folded. The Ingham’s take the absolute piss like they did, worked hard in the beginning but have ended up lazy and ungrateful. There’s so much they could be doing - promoting caravanning, DITL of a caravan holiday, showing the set up etc, but instead, they choose to film themselves on holiday, put it on YouTube and wonder why people are bored of them and stop watching. I actually pity Sarah and the work she put into the channel at the beginning. They obviously think filming yourself doing mundane tasks to reduce to 20mins of footage is like a license to print money. Done properly, it is, but you still have to work for it or subscribers get bored and move on.
Totally agree with this. But they don’t want to work hard. She could easily actually design her own blankets for example - I’m sure it’s a project Isabelle would love to get involved with and would be great for her future if she was part of a successful business, it would open a lot of doors for her. But Sarah takes the easy route of buying/stealing designs or flogging stuff from Alibaba at extortionate prices. All of the girls could get involved with how the channel is run and give their ideas - they are their target audience age after all so they would know what would appeal. But Creepy has his own agenda of again the easy route, rubbish holidays, tit drone footage and taking videos of his teenage daughter in her bikini. That’s what will be passed down to the girls - how to easily make money from doing naff all on YouTube and ripping people off.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.