Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
calling out peoples kids is a bleeping liberty. i know you read here you absolute heffe, just know that you are absolutely disgusting and karma will see you later. a disgusting lowlife witch with a dirty groomer for a husband
I'm not sure I understand what happened. I think I missed something... Can someone fill me in....Thanks

Reactions: 6
From Georgie from fizz family... View attachment 202176
This is absolutely laughable. Mia recently posted a bikini try on video. And we all know the dangers of posting this type of content in YouTube creates. She also posted a video titled Asking my dad to get my nipple pierced!
she doesn’t call Darren dad, she says Darren.
very creepy title in my opinion. A lot of the things they themselves post to YouTube is not great when you think about privacy issues and their kids ages. So maybe she should spend some time thinking closer to home. I stopped watching them long ago.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
The huge amounts of clothes they have and with limited space,the last thing you are going to take on holiday is your school jumper
It was a leavers hoody. They were handed out whilst they were in Scotland so must of collected it or had it posted to them.

I'm not sure I understand what happened. I think I missed something... Can someone fill me in....Thanks
Il try .
So sarah posted a picture of herself stood in front of a hedge pulling her hair (wearing a flowery dress with simon Cowell style belt )
On a ingham truths Facebook page someone posted the picture along side another think maybe a famous person doing the same pose.
This was screenshotted and shared on the ifam page .
Sarah then said nasty things about the person who shared it on the truths page and even mentioned this ladys children by their names (must of stalked her Facebook to find them )

Not sure what the ifans reaction was but sarah was very low doing that I do believe shes removed it now !

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Imagine being on holiday and spending your days reading a group about yourselves on Facebook that exposes you for who you really are. And then stalking the pages of the people that post! Inghams must be a laughing stock to Levis.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Imagine being on holiday and spending your days reading a group about yourselves on Facebook that exposes you for who you really are. And then stalking the pages of the people that post! Inghams must be a laughing stock to Levis.
And if that 'ain't bad enough you then play hide and seek with 4G or if your a winner free wifi. Thank god im shielding

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Not watched the vlog, did the girls wear shower shoes? I hope so because who knows what they'd pick up on their feet 🤢. Im honestly suprised their feet aren't full of verocas with all the swimming/different pools they use.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Lazy has comfirmed that Esme isn’t going back to the same school 🤔
To be fair, she might be meaning that she's not going back that primary school because she's starting high school. Because I'd totally believe she's daft enough to think that people won't make the connection between that primary and its adjoining high school. 😅

Reactions: 25
The crazy thing about tonight’s vlog is that they clickbaited a non thing!(which isn’t unusual for them) Literally nothing happened though... surely he could have found something else to have made up from another part of the vlog!

I don’t see how even the thumbnail could be remotely that interesting to even the ifam.

It continues to blow my mind how boring they manage to make travelling look. I’d understand finding it difficult to make interesting content being at home wirh the same routine day and after but travelling they should have lots of different things to film. They look like they cannot be bothered.
You could blame Covid but last year they were in Barcelona(?) and done challenge in a shop that they have in the UK.
I know they really want to sell themselves as travel vloggers but its not working for them. Certainly the whole travelling caravan palava isn’t - it looks like such an effort just watching them never mind actually living it.
If they are travelling until Christmas they could have booked a holiday home or hotel in different places spent a week or so exploring each place. Having a proper home to sleep in and enough time to actually explore and enjoy their surroundings. They could do AMAZING!!!!!!! house tours of each place they were staying. Accommodation that’s big enough for each of them to have their own space and working AC. Perhaps the caravan was the cheaper option for them... who knows.

Reactions: 26
22lb is just over 1.5st my babies were small and weighed more then that at 16 months. Just sayin 🤷🏻‍♀️
He’s tall enough now that he will get mad at them being slow to deliver his sugar and will use his feet to kick himself backwards in that seat. Looks a bit too small for the dinky but so very clever boy!

Latest from Sarah's IG!
Bloody hell that boy looks uncomfortably hot.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
What I don’t get is why they haven’t shown the inside of the caravan. How it looks set up at night and where they sit to eat in the caravan. They boasted about it so much and they now won’t show inside of it. It’s really strange

Reactions: 33
Was it esme had to walk back to the van in her swim suit and towel?

Her scumbag parents plaster her all over the net half dressed. Why would she be embarrassed by being seen on a campsite with a pool wearing a swimsuit in any case?

And in spite of that, he made Izzy pose surprised at a cubicle door so he could make perverts think it was her.

They are vile scum bags.
That’s the problem with parents forcing a YouTube life on their kids. The thought of walking back to the van in a swimsuit with people watching is embarrassing and uncomfortable for her but filming herself in a pool, or playing about in a swimsuit is ok because it’s just her and a camera .
The kids have no idea of the magnitude in which their lives are being invaded/watched by hundreds of thousands of strangers. What they do on camera they would never do comfortably in front of a crowd of strangers and what they put on the internet will be there forever 🙁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think they are going to catch the virus. The thing is if one of them get it they all gonna get it . You can't isolate an individual in a tourer!
They’re not the type to get it and fall ill, they’re the type that spread it and kill others who have been careful 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
So when's the promised fun going to start? All they're doing is going from one campsite to another. Oh wait, maybe that's what lazy means by travelling! Travelling between campsites. Silly me, I thought they'd go on adventures, days out, explore the local attractions, see the agriculture, try local cuisines etc etc. Oops, we're in a pandemic so maybe not.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.