Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth was Lazy wearing and what was going on with her hair?!
It looks like Creepy's going to alternate between the grey top and the tie dye top. He'll be hoping for some cold weather so he can stick on a hoody.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh god ive actually been to that site (i think its Le Bontemps) there are at over 10 years ago and it was a lovely site, a good kids/teen club to meet other French/Dutch/British teens/pre-teens and i had such fond memories of exploring local area including long bike rides, trip to Switzerland for day etc, yet here they are staying to themselves, a quick dip in pool and playing cards

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Some Vloggers i watch edit in the morning takes about 1-2 hours. He is not editing he is creeping while lazy and the kids are asleep. And they put a lot more effort an details/effects/scene change into their editing
I doubt he even stays up, itโ€™s all just to keep up the pretence of โ€œhardโ€ he works to get vlogs out for the ifam ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 17
I agree about the whole Ingham ignorance at the toll. They could at the very least say Bonjour!

Reactions: 27
Iโ€™m not defending them at all ๐Ÿคฃ esme was feeding jace the crisps out of the packet next to the skittles.
anyway.....Sarah when getting pizza saying theyโ€™re not eating meat ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ haha I smell another you tube family theyโ€™re trying to copy with the home schooling, โ€˜hikingโ€™, travelling and going meat free ๐Ÿคฃ
This tit show of a road trip is going to be great....eat the popcorn and enjoy the show ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What on earth was Lazy wearing and what was going on with her hair?!
It looks like Creepy's going to alternate between the grey top and the tie dye top. He'll be hoping for some cold weather so he can stick on a hoody.
It looks like she's dressing like a younger person most likely for creepy

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Is it because they canโ€™t afford meat that they are not eating it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok so this is the bingo list I created before for tonights vlog.....everything ticked is the ones that happened.

- A vlog that is uploaded later than 5pm โœ”
- Thumbnail containing Isabelle โŒ
- 3+ exclamation marks in the vlog title โŒ
- Drone shotsโœ”
- Sarah screeching 'GOOOOOOD MORNING IFAM' โŒ
- Chris saying 'Yoooo wassup Ifam' โŒ
- The phrase 'Van life' being thrown around โŒ
- Isabelle is wearing her bucket hatโŒ
- Jace screaming every 5 seconds โœ”
- A clip of Jace eating food to shut him up โœ”
- Sarah touches/readjusts her fringe/hair โœ”
- Chris does that weird Wallace and grommit hand thing ๐Ÿ˜‚ (im sorry idk how else to describe it)โœ”
- Anyone talking about 'HoW hOt It Is ToDaY'โœ”
- Soggy sandwiches and crispsโŒ
- A mention of them now being 'VeGeTaRiAn' (although we all know this isn't true)โœ”
- Esme pulling a weird face for the camera โœ”
- Isabelle shown babysitting Jace โœ”
- Sarah calls Chris 'Babe' or vice versaโŒ
- Isla says something no one can understand โœ”
- Any mention from Sarah about 'HomeSchooling on the go' or an 'educational activity' โœ”
- The jewelled/sparkly/diamente masks make an appearenceโŒ
- The phrases 'making memories' or 'chasing dreams' are said by any member of the familyโŒ
- Isabelle/Esme/Isla making a Tik Tokโœ” (half counting as izzy was doing a tik Tok dance whilst walking)
- Sarah mispronounces a wordโœ”
- The well known words 'CLEVER BOYYYY' are screeched at Jace โœ”
- Esme/Isabelle mention twilightโŒ
- Isla mentions her Harry Potter BooksโŒ
- Chris/Sarah complaining about how long it took to drive somewhere with the chavavan. โœ”
- Any music in the background during a montage that would make it onto the Now Thats What I Call Funeral Hits Album.โœ”

Says it all really about how predictable they are...
Genius ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I honestly think itโ€™s so bad how the girls are constantly landed with a whinging Jace in the back of the car/camper van. Itโ€™s not fair that they constantly have to keep him amused while Sarahโ€™s sat twiddling her thumbs in the front. Look after your child Sarah and stop relying on your children to mother your youngest!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Not to go full conspiracy theory on this, but does anyone else think that something was a bit off, and they may have been faking the 'thunderstorm' ruining their aircon or is it just me?

- No actual footage of a thunderstorm / rain (when they'd normally make a point to do so), just audio which sounds like it was easily ripped off somewhere else.
- Chris being all sheepish and explaining the situation far too much like when you see murderers overelaborating their alibi in a Channel 4 documentary (and doing it by the side of the road, out of earshot of the kids who will give the game away).
- Sarah and Isabelle not mentioning the so-called 'severe thundestorm' at the start when surely they would have done if it was that bad.

Can't help but think Chris simply broke the aircon, causing it to leak, so he filmed a bit of it and blamed it on the 'thunderstorm' - either just for us Tattlers to avoid any mocking for breaking it, or for the insurance. Or both.

Can anyone find out if it was actually a thunderstorm on the night in question where they were staying?

Edit: Plus, if you watch it back, Chris mixes up his own story. First, he says the aircon was 'on max all night' because it was really hot, and then in the next breath he says they're 'hopefully' going to get it on today, because they didn't use it the day before, and it 'wasn't that bad' in the evening. So, he's definitely lying about something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.