Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He took the sweaty beanie of for there chat at the end of vlog! I’m amazed! Although I’d rather he put it back on now, that ginger/black chip pan head smeared across the forehead turns my stomach, if I seen that in pool I’d be straight out, you would be able to see the grease afloat on the water 😱
Defo yes put the beanie back on creepy what the hell does he look like and he can see his self in the camera cause he keeps eyeing his self up 🤮what a bloody state and she sits there proud thatS my husband Lazy shave his head or wash the mop

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am I imaging it, or did Sarah say Chris had restless leg syndrome?

Is there anyone with any medical knowledge who can explain what could be behind this?

Brilliant spot @M_stalker
Im sure she said he had restless arms! 🤔Never heard of that! But we all know Lazy doesn't know her arse from her elbow!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Still got Jaces clothes in the plastic packaging it was delivered in! 😆😆

Imagine showing inside the cupboards, and it's all untidy😆😆

Well spotted!
😂 The comb over 😂 That’s made my day. It must take hours 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Welcome to our 30k caravan upgrade , we upgraded to make our holiday more impressive 😎 think last years fiasco X10 , we are so living the luxury chavavan life .... although we have chosen to not take advantage of any of the facilities and have another euro tit trip instead

This years waste of debt
This chavavan has a toilet .... we don’t use it though/ we don’t know or want to empty the chemical bog

We have a shower ..... we don’t use it though/,we like to send the kids unattended to use the communal shower block as we can’t afford water, we don’t worry if there’s a perv hanging about as they are used to it

We have a kitchen sink ..... we don’t use it though /we like to send the cash cows to wash up in the communal block , again perving opportunities aplenty

We have an amazing full kitchen with cooker and hob ..... we don’t use it though/still using the same tit set up from last years disaster

We have air conditioning..... we don’t use it though/we don’t know how to work it and make our kids sit in the awning doing their homework and we all sweat our arses off sitting in the plastic tent or outside as we are too embarrassed to admit it doesn’t work, with greasy dripping hair as we are definitely not hot

Home schooling , although its now the holidays we have lots of school supplies to hand as it is a lot cheaper than the private school fees we owe and we don’t want to get fined for not sending them back as Nannas pension will only stretch to a river island spend up

new thread idea #116 all the gear and no idea

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Still got Jaces clothes in the plastic packaging it was delivered in! 😆😆

Imagine showing inside the cupboards, and it's all untidy😆😆

Well spotted!
She was actually very pleased with the package for some reason so she said she was going to keep and use it in her haul video. She kept saying it she liked the idea of having a set of spare clothes, a nappy and toys, etc...
Y'know, almost exactly like a nappy bag that most parents would have 😅

• Haha
They should send kids home sarahz dad come and rescue them let them have a proper childhood summer not on the road come on there family needs wake up poor sods

Hahaha is this you Chris delonge 🤣🤣
I doubt if Lazy’s dad could be bothered to rescue them let alone provide a good summer. He appears he did precious little for Sarah, but may have improved having had more kids 🙄. However, no, hell no. Daddy Seacroft is living somewhere in Durham and I’ve had them nearby already at Durham Costal Cottages. Call me inhospitable but they had me on medication the last time they were collide. Let’s opt for the previous idea of them isolating in the tin can.

• Haha
Thinking Chris might have left his hair dye at home and can’t find it in France 😂

new thread idea 117 : sweaty and greasy take Europe

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think they have ideas about her becoming a model. Whilst she’s a pretty girl I don’t think she’s exactly modelling material. The poor girl is going to come down to earth with a huge bump eventually ☹.
Will that be a baby bump?

• Wow
  • Haha
Little bit of a sticky beak, the medication is called pramipexole, used to treat Parkinson’s disease, very interesting.
shouldn’t be taken if driving or operating heavy machinery, wonder if flying the drone and using the blogging camera counts as operating heavy machinery because we’ve barely seen anything with all these “Amazing” vlogs 😂😂
Why the hell do they choose to keep the medication in the bottom cupboard and the cotton-wool in the top one!??!!! My children are 13 and 14yrs old and I STILL go for the very top cupboards for meds purely out of habit from when they were little!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Why the hell do they choose to keep the medication in the bottom cupboard and the cotton-wool in the top one!??!!! My children are 13 and 14yrs old and I STILL go for the very top cupboards for meds purely out of habit from when they were little!!!
agree and shoe rack hanger thing was full of of spray bottles etc at the bottom.. accident waiting to happen. I can just imagine Izzy's busy on her phone and Sarah and Chris are vlogging and suddenly Jace is rummaging through the cupboards

• Sad
FULL CARAVAN TOUR | HOW WE ORGANISE AND LIVE AS A FAMILY OF 6 ON THE ROAD IN A TINY HOME ON WHEELS

Footage of the caravan and the girls doing their school work. Creepy has written the date wrong on screen. It's August, Creepy. Lazy calls 'rambo' and asks Isabelle if she has finished. They girls are working on 'fun' school journals and they have to keep moving around the awning because it's so hot. When they go to the supermarket they'll buy a couple of fans. The girls have three pages to do and then they're off swimming.

Lazy asks Jace where Isabelle is and he walks over to her. Jace plays with his car in the middle of the road and Lazy tries to get him to move by telling him they're going swimming. The girls jump into the pool and Jace plays with his dinosaur. Creepy woos and tells us they have the pool to themselves. Isabelle says she pushed Esme in and it was so funny. Lazy is holding Jace in the big pool but he wants to go back on the frog slide; she moans that she has to help him up the steps. Maybe she can teach him as part of the home schooling. Creepy films more of Esme and Isabelle. More footage of Jace and his dinosaur. Creepy asks who remembers in the Maldives when Jace would fall asleep in his inflatable. Jace is still awake but Creepy says he's going to sleep. He goes over to Isla to ask how her leg ache and she tells him it's kind of gone because Lazy is carrying her.

Jace is still awake having some crisps because he stayed awake in the pool. The girls are going to buy an ice cream. Over at the ice cream shop the girls show up what ice creams they're having. Back at the pool Jace is asleep. Music plays as the Inghams walk back to the caravan. Jace touches the plants. Drone footage of the caravan.

Lazy asks what Jace can see from the window and he can see the car. Lazy asks if they should give the ifam a tour of the caravan. Lazy has been to have a delicious shower in the shower block. Even though they have a shower in the caravan Lazy does like it when they go to different campsites to check out the facilities because it's easier for the three girls to get read there than in the cramped caravan - and saves Creepy a lot of cleaning. Lazy has had a lot of messages asking how on earth they manage so she thought she would show us. They make sure the fly net is closed to stop the flies getting in. Lazy doesn't show what's in some of the overhead storage compartments (probably so she doesn't have to explain all the pot noodles). She doesn't open the fridge either to avoid showing all the meat. Lazy doesn't forget to show us all the boxes of home school supplies and of course the Alibaba and Me blankets. She doesn't show the bottom shelves of the wardrobe because they have a years' supply of Just For Men random bits on them.

Time to show us the awning and the younger girls are drawing lollypops and Starbucks cups. In the shoe rack they've put things they always forget as they walk out. They have an outdoor stove so the cooking doesn't smell the caravan out. Isabelle is babysitting Jace. Under the bed is clothes and more food, along with a £400 freezer off Amazon. Creepy said no to leaving the wooden flooring as it was (which is what Lazy wanted to do) and he said there had to be carpet so there is and Creepy is the boss of the caravan. She says she's joking and that it protects the floor. The air con also works now (unfortunately). Music and shots of the caravan (and surrounding caravans) and drone footage of the local area

Creepy and Lazy are sitting in front of the camera and Creepy has finally removed his beanie. He says the girls are going crazy watching Peppa Pig inside. The girls have been colouring and drawing all night; drawing memories from pictures on their phones. Esme drew everyone at the top of John O'Groats. Emotional music starts playing. Creepy thanks everyone for watching (he always looks like he needs a tit when he does this). They have a really cool thing happening tomorrow and Lazy says they're doing something Creepy has wanted to do since last year but they didn't get the chance to visit the east of France last year so this time they're doing it. They have to get up early and the weather will be perfect for it.

They'll see us tomorrow at 5p... doesn't matter.

End of vlog.

State of her hair. Did someone drag her through a bush? She looks like she's been crying.
Capture5.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture6.PNG

Capture11.PNG
8Capture8.PNG
Capture12.PNG
Capture14.PNG
Capture.PNG
Capture15.PNG
Capture9.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She was actually very pleased with the package for some reason so she said she was going to keep and use it in her haul video. She kept saying it she liked the idea of having a set of spare clothes, a nappy and toys, etc...
Y'know, almost exactly like a nappy bag that most parents would have 😅
I hope she washed the clothes and did not just stick a nappy in each bag 🤢

Reactions: 6
Little bit of a sticky beak, the medication is called pramipexole, used to treat Parkinson’s disease, very interesting.
shouldn’t be taken if driving or operating heavy machinery, wonder if flying the drone and using the blogging camera counts as operating heavy machinery because we’ve barely seen anything with all these “Amazing” vlogs 😂😂
This drug is also used to reduce drug induced Parkinson’s symptoms. These are mostly caused by taking antipsychotics. It is also used for restless legs. I’m sure Lazy previously mentioned he had jumpy legs. It could explain his poor sleep and busy, busy, disposition. Unfortunately I have first hand experience of this.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
In all honesty I first over heard him while my youngest daughter was a fan 3 years ago and I actually asked her if he was married to sarah

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.