Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't be surprised if that thunderstorm wasn't from the thunderstorm in Scotland and they used the sound again

Reactions: 21
So I have spent 45 summers in a caravan, and never ever have I seen a leak like that happen.
and You wouldnot be able to hear that dribling of waterif it rains so heavy that it can leak inside your aircon

Reactions: 23
Wouldn't be surprised if that thunderstorm wasn't from the thunderstorm in Scotland and they used the sound again
That thunderstorm story is mortifying.

The piss poor pretend soundtrack over a black screen.

And then they mysteriously post the date of August 2nd (who else is that for if not to use to try to make a claim to the insurance or try to claim their money back from the caravan sellers after they have driven this one into the ground)

Followed by a cut to Isabelle standing on earth so dry that the grass it licherally scorched brown!

It's just such a bad lie I'm morto for them.

These vlogs are appalling - day 1&2 was a close up of Sarah describing, amongst other boring details, the unevenness of their caravan pitch. Day 3 is a trip to the pizzeria, a fake aircon story and 10 minutes on toll gatea.

Do these dopes have licherally no agriculture?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Just been and looked similar footage from scotland. Hes obviously broke it messing with it but needs to pull in some views with clickbait. Unfortunately it's not working and views are horrendous. They sleep in late sit around waiting for him to do vlog and think going to the park is epic. It's just an extension of how they made Scotland look boring, when infact it's beautiful and they could have done so much more but the views and numbers are more important

• Sad
What thunder storm in Scotland- I checked the past forecast at the time from that so called storm with 100mph winds - it didn’t happen!!
C7A16C5D-F4C7-4128-A122-7BFDB9B44505.png
2DC9A7D7-0ED2-49B5-A717-7E5BEF733727.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It’s a pity we don’t know where they purchased the caravan. We could give them the heads up with evidence just in case they do try to claim it’s leaking water.

Reactions: 18
10kg is 22lbs. Jace is 16 months old so I’d imagine he’s heavy enough to sit forward now.
If 10kg is one and a half stone (I’m not sure but know my chunky large spaniel weighs 1.5 stone) i would think it unlikely Jace could. However please accept my advanced apologies if this turns into a ‘guess Jace’s weight thread.
If it does I will ask Madam Seacroft to declare the winner and donate the prize of a baby and me ragged blanket, echo falls and and 50 orange twirls. The runner up will receive £100 of burgah vouchers, as they no longer eat meat (in their nightmares). Mrs Ingham’s decision will be final so please lower your estimate because she thinks he’s ‘dinky’ and misinterprets size.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't really understand how businesses work but how can they claim back holiday expenses? Why should we as tax payers be finding their jollys?
You don’t claim them back as such..... you offset them against your tax bill (I believe). So if your tax bill was £1000 and you had £500 of business expenses you would only pay £500 tax. Someone correct me if I’m wrong!

Reactions: 9
You don’t claim them back as such..... you offset them against your tax bill (I believe). So if your tax bill was £1000 and you had £500 of business expenses you would only pay £500 tax. Someone correct me if I’m wrong!
That is correct.

the opportunity to take the piss is right there, and these two tight, cheap morons exploit it for everything they can get.

• Angry
How they can justify these as business expenses is beyond me, they are just filming themselves on holiday and putting it on the internet! Just tax dodging in my eyes

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I’ve attempted to look at this objectively as possible and removed all the external issues around them, but their videos are dire. Forget all the allegations, deceit, manipulation, bullying and so on which may have taken place, their vlogs are simply awful. They aren’t informative, amusing, entertaining, warm, uplifting, etc. They aren’t really anything. They are just daily (every day, without fail at 5 o’clock) insights into a family bereft of ideas and originality.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I keep thinking about that programme "One Foot In The Grave" with echoes of Victor Meldrew; I DONT believe it!!.Every time creepy and lazy have a mishap it comes to mind.
There is a vlog with just his exclamation on it..... can someone put on here?
My computer is too old.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If 10kg is one and a half stone (I’m not sure but know my chunky large spaniel weighs 1.5 stone) i would think it unlikely Jace could. However please accept my advanced apologies if this turns into a ‘guess Jace’s weight thread.
If it does I will ask Madam Seacroft to declare the winner and donate the prize of a baby and me ragged blanket, echo falls and and 50 orange twirls. The runner up will receive £100 of burgah vouchers, as they no longer eat meat (in their nightmares). Mrs Ingham’s decision will be final so please lower your estimate because she thinks he’s ‘dinky’ and misinterprets size.
22lb is just over 1.5st my babies were small and weighed more then that at 16 months. Just sayin 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I'm confused. So they did a europe trip last year in the old caravan.
Why are they acting all surprised about paying for tolls and acting like they dont know what to do ?
I'm really surprised they dont have a toll tag then they can just drive straight through and pay at the end of the month !?
Frequent travellers my arse they are typical British holiday makers !
Just on that.... holy tit your tolls are eye wateringly dear!! In nz we have alternate roads and toll roads are $2 each way only until the roads are paid off! ( I assume they drag it out as much as they can until they get protest groups, but still, there is an end tour toll roads)

Reactions: 7
The sad thing is that hundreds of IFAM sit and watch this and suck in every piece of crap that the Inghams feed them. They will believe every word that leaves their mouths and they don't think to question anything. Its so sad how manipulated they are.

And you can bet your ass they tax dodge at every turn. Every penny earned from those blankets will never be declared on an HMRC tax return. I would love to see a tattler work for HMRC and start an investigation into these two. Creepy and Lazy exploit every loophole and cheat at every available opportunity. I can only hope and pray they are caught someday and made to face the consequences

• Heart
Sarah has the strangest face. It’s like her whole head has swollen and then been flattened a wee bit. Her forehead looks flatter everyday it’s like her face is sinking. I know this sounds mean but she’s a face for the radio that one.
It’s like she’s developed a sudden onset case of chronic balloonhead syndrome to go with the one micro eye genetic mutation.

I’m totally getting how exposing yourself to medical experimentation, can go tits up all over your face, when I look at her.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.