Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jimblewimble

accepting a free SMEG fridge and tottering off to collect it in her RR velar. Swanning around charity shops in her Gucci clogs. Nipping into work for an hour and spending the rest of the day shopping. And still has the audacity to play the victim card. Tone deaf.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Alexandra1990

But guys she’s sOoOoOo tiny you know it’s really hard to get a backpack for someone SO petite like her.

Does she think she’s a fucking borrower or something??? She really isn’t that short!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

slutsteak

Love love love seeing how busy this thread is now after the “private investigator” sitch and how uppety Amy got about it 😭 I think she forgets most of us followed her cos we enjoyed her content, maybe if she didn’t turn into a beggy/dog-abandoning/racist/fatphobic tory there wouldn’t be a thread to begin with 🤷🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

zebrabox

I worry because of her fucking stupidity and ignorance she made fred hard to handle and he won't get adopted 😭
I just can't wrap my head around it how evil she is. And she dares to call people trolls!!
She hasn't posted any story since 2 days ago. Unusual for her
She’s probably not posted because she’s busy hiring a private investigator to call our work places and get us sacked because we’re trolling her for abandoning her dog. Just like we trolled her for being racist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
And are more outraged about the dog thing than the abuse to/about lots of humans from minority backgrounds (might not be the correct phrase?)
It is possible to be outraged about more than one thing at the same time. It’s possible to be outraged at the Ukraine crisis and also to be concerned about homelessness in the UK. Your comment smacks of whataboutery. The dog thing is happening now so we’re discussing it now. Just like we discussed (and continue to discuss) the racist tweets.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Minxxx

She’s got a RR. They are the biggest pile of shit ever.

Knowing Jess, she’s probably gonna try and sue Jaguar Land Rover because her rear view mirror doesn’t tell her that she’s the fairest of them all.

• Haha

tablemat123

Can someone tell this chick there’s a difference between actual ‘anxiety’ and feeling worried that more people are going to find out you mislead your followers to think your dog had been taken in by his dad when in actual fact he was being sent to a kennel for abandoned dogs so you could move in with your boyfriend of 3 months 🙄

I’d be bloody shitting it as well if I was waiting for that secret to come out and it would have nothing to do with the current state of my mental health was.

Maybe the above scenario of what’s gone on is my assumption and it’s more complicated than that, but she hasn’t said anything to make anyone understand what her reasons are for abandoning him.

In any case it’s just a pretty out of order to cry ‘mh’ every time you do something that you’re not proud of and you’re worried about what people will think of it if it gets out.

Wish she would of stuck to it being an interiors account rather than going down the self-indulgent wannabe influencer route. Have also unfollowed.

• Heart

Alexandra1990

I actually never ever post on Tattle but this has seriously affected me. I wouldn't even say I'm a HUGE animal person (I don't own any pets, but of course not a monster!) however this has made me feel sick to my stomach. It was bad enough that she ditched him for a new man/location, then it was worse when she started recreating the same photos/video with the new dog but Jesus Christ... to see that dog on a rehoming site is one of the most heart breaking things I think I've ever seen. I have a feeling she will try and twist this into "it wasn't me, he went to a home and they've done this" but it means nothing.. even I know you need to severely vet any potential new owners and as someone who apparently was OBSESSED with her dog (although not enough to keep him) the onus lies solely on her.

Also the predictability of the mY PoOr MeNtAl hEaLtH is VILE. She only cries about MH when she's being called out on despicable behaviour.. but it's never about her victims MH!!!

Jes, if you're reading this, you have sunk to a new low that none of us believed possible. You don't deserve to be near another dog. And if you dare try and issue some sort of half assed apology be aware that we ALL know you are only ever sorry you got caught. If that post wasn't picked up you would be living happily ever after.

Sorry guys. I feel like crying.

• Heart
It’s so incredibly tasteless to lean on the ‘help out a struggling small business 🥺’ crap when she spends every single day flashing her wealth on instagram. I just find it abhorrent that so many people are struggling to heat their homes (and so many small businesses actually are really struggling) and she acts like the only thing any of us have going on in our lives is the wait for her ‘reveal’ of her ‘curated’ shelves or the fact that she’s bought another designer second hand item that costs more than most of us could afford to buy new from the high street , like the lack of self awareness is staggering

Reactions: 17