ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"my inbox is so full"
"ive had a lot of messages"
"so many people have asked me"

imagine having a spare £360 to impulse buy something. fair play
Funny how her ‘inbox’ is so full………yet her comment section are bare 🤔 I think you’re fibbing Jes! 😂

Curated………I fully LOL’ed! 😂😂😂😂🙈 curated! 😂😂😂😂 I can’t! She an absolute pleb I swear! 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just a random tat.. There's nothing curated about it 😂 can't cope

Screenshot_20221029_181642_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
I am sorry but that must be the worst makeover I ve seen on insta. As a homeware company and apparently a design guru she should be embarrassed to post that

• Haha
That space is soooo dark and dingy. She’d be better of “curating”(or e begging) some better lighting. It looks like it smells of damp and mould.

Someone said a while back that Jess has no actual style and the success of Loft NQ was because of the style of the building rather then the things she put in it. This was spot on. Now she’s got an ugly little space, her lack of design skills are evident.

Reactions: 11
What is with the concrete floor? That will never stop it looking like an unfinished converted garage.

Reactions: 3
Now she’s begging people to share her reels and Instagram tit cos her business is obviously doing so tit. Lol now she’s a small business but earlier in the year she’s like I’m so successful now I can now finally help small businesses bla bla. She clearly buys her followers because how she has several thousand but only gets a few hundreds of viewing on her reels or likes. Her business is clearly not doing as well as she makes out because if you were so busy you’d be there everyday working away. Not shopping in charity shops and drinking wine during the day and painting your tit cupboards. It’s all fake. She gets free tit online and sells it off a few months later. She does the same with all the charity tit too. She survives cos her parents are so rich. Bet she still gets an allowance. Nice having a free house to live in from in laws too.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Now she’s begging people to share her reels and Instagram tit cos her business is obviously doing so tit. Lol now she’s a small business but earlier in the year she’s like I’m so successful now I can now finally help small businesses bla bla. She clearly buys her followers because how she has several thousand but only gets a few hundreds of viewing on her reels or likes. Her business is clearly not doing as well as she makes out because if you were so busy you’d be there everyday working away. Not shopping in charity shops and drinking wine during the day and painting your tit cupboards. It’s all fake. She gets free tit online and sells it off a few months later. She does the same with all the charity tit too. She survives cos her parents are so rich. Bet she still gets an allowance. Nice having a free house to live in from in laws too.
Hit every nail on the head

Reactions: 1
I know she’s from Manchester, she must be a Gallagher love child with those brows? 🤣

Em am I going crazy or has she deleted the competition??? Surely that’s not allowed….
I thought that too. It’s because nobody wanted those checkered tiles! If the competition had been to win any tiles, I’m sure the engagement would have been a lot more.

• Haha
I know she’s from Manchester, she must be a Gallagher love child with those brows? 🤣

I thought that too. It’s because nobody wanted those checkered tiles! If the competition had been to win any tiles, I’m sure the engagement would have been a lot more.
Yeah that’s it. The tiles are ugly. What would anybody want to do with them. I feel like the ones she’d give away are the ones from first batch that went wrong and it wasn’t even the ones she liked herself

Reactions: 2
It's still on the company page (posted 11 Oct) but she's deleted the post off her own grid. It's pretty clear she isn't going to announce a winner almost a week out from when she said she would be doing so - the engagement hasn't gone her way and she's throwing a classic jess tantrum and hoping she can get away with pretending it never happened 😂

Attachments

Yeah that’s it. The tiles are ugly. What would anybody want to do with them. I feel like the ones she’d give away are the ones from first batch that went wrong and it wasn’t even the ones she liked herself
And it was one box so aomone would have to spend more to do a floor. What a tit comp

It's still on the company page (posted 11 Oct) but she's deleted the post off her own grid. It's pretty clear she isn't going to announce a winner almost a week out from when she said she would be doing so - the engagement hasn't gone her way and she's throwing a classic jess tantrum and hoping she can get away with pretending it never happened 😂
She changed the writing to ANY design now. She is such an idiot haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
490E901E-F8D7-4F01-9585-E3CEFF865E9E.jpeg

mrs extra with a bottle of Aldi champagne. Lol, nothing wrong with it but she really is champagne lifestyle on a strong bow budget

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.