ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine getting rid of all your furniture that you hunted down, collected, forked out for, upholstered and upcycled JUST for a MAN that you barely know yet 🫠
don’t forget getting rid of your dog too!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Omg just looked on their Facebook page poor Fred a few have applied for him so hope he finds a loving home 😔 what a witch wonder if she'll address that he's been fucked off from both of them now 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Oh she's a c*nt I hope someone calls her out on it. Poor boy. First his mom and now his dad. I've read so many Lockdown pets are being disowned because people saw them as trendy accessories to help boredom and now they don't have time/money they're being abandoned. Fred is another statistic. It's not like she can't have dogs because her Tom Hardy James has one.

That's made me so angrt.

Angry* lol

Reactions: 12
She’s a piece of work. I cannot fathom giving up my pet for a man. Surely if Fred’s dad didn’t want him she could take him back.
Selfish cow.

Reactions: 9
Someone needs to tag her page in the comments asap, absolutely disgusting poor Fred 😭😭😭

Reactions: 5
Stop it. Literally on the edge of tears, poor baby boy. He just didn’t deserve this at all. Hope he finds his forever home with someone that will love and cherish him forever, it’s the least he deserves

What a bleeping witch pretending she was doing the right thing by him all the time.

That bleeping photo she posted of him the other day making out she was hanging out with him. More like driving him to the rescue to bleeping dump him like taking an old dress to the charity shop.

bleeping hell, me and her used to chat about our puppies together as we got them at a similar time, on the flip side I recently got a second! Mine are my bleeping world, I’m just so utterly disgusted at how she’s handled it. Fair enough if you fucked up and got a dog you couldn’t handle, that’s what trainers and behaviourists are for.

Just noticed her account is suddenly private, I wonder why!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
That bleeping photo she posted of him the other day making out she was hanging out with him. More like driving him to the rescue to bleeping dump him like taking an old dress to the charity shop.
hit the nail on the head here - she actually cares more about rehoming her clothes than her dog. wouldn't go to the effort of listing fred on her insta story would she!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is absolutely shocking. I can’t even wrap my head around raising a puppy and then just putting it up for adoption because you can’t be arsed anymore. I’m so disgusted, as I’m sure many of her followers would be if they knew

Reactions: 7
I knew it :( it break my heart and boils my bleeping blood!! That's why she bleeping posted the photo! Evil bleeping cunts

Well that comment is deleted so I guess that's confirmation. I literally can't cope

hit the nail on the head here - she actually cares more about rehoming her clothes than her dog. wouldn't go to the effort of listing fred on her insta story would she!
I am surprised she didn't sell Fred. Selfish prick

Just noticed her account is suddenly private, I wonder why!
Clearly she needs to work out what lies or sob story to tell next so she needs time.
I would love to comment on her wall but it will be deleted and then I will be blocked so not much point. What else could we do to expose it?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It really is disgusting isn’t it. They’re a commitment just as much as children are. I don’t understand how people can get rid of them at the slightest inconvenience.

I have a staffy cross like Fred, and a bossy little witch of a cat. Got the cat first, then the dog was being given away by an irresponsible owner and he was perfect so I jumped at the chance. But the two did not get on at all, the dog’s prey drive kicked in whenever he saw the cat and she is just evil and wanted to murder him. 🤣 It took MONTHS of patience, training and perseverance to get them to not want to kill each other but we got there and now they sit side by side on the sofa, they’re left alone together all day whilst I’m at work and have been for years with no issues.

Pets take work and energy and time and if you can’t give them that, don’t bleeping get one!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.