ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so incredibly tasteless to lean on the ‘help out a struggling small business 🥺’ crap when she spends every single day flashing her wealth on instagram. I just find it abhorrent that so many people are struggling to heat their homes (and so many small businesses actually are really struggling) and she acts like the only thing any of us have going on in our lives is the wait for her ‘reveal’ of her ‘curated’ shelves or the fact that she’s bought another designer second hand item that costs more than most of us could afford to buy new from the high street , like the lack of self awareness is staggering

Reactions: 17
I reckon she just knows the owners and told them to post it for the engagement 🤪

Reactions: 2
Her mates are proper tories too

This is our mate Jes, she's hugely successful online. Just not in terms of engagement mind. She's an artist. A curator. A modern day Florence Nightingale.

Jes: Stawp youre making me blush Hehehehe 👅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She clearly realised she is embarrassing herself so deleted the story

• Haha
Reactions: 10
jesrosestickybackplastic
hahhahha this has absolutely sent me

Does she forget that she doesn't create original designs and just uses widely available patterns? Which were just copies of something else to begin with?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not the coil story again, not the 'stories glitch' again, not ' I am seeing my friend' again, not 'i am so happy AGAIN

It's like on and on same tit

also how is she not expecting a promo parcel?? How would they know her address. How is she accepting promo witout vetting them first. Shamless

Reactions: 8
Not the coil story again, not the 'stories glitch' again, not ' I am seeing my friend' again, not 'i am so happy AGAIN

It's like on and on same tit

also how is she not expecting a promo parcel?? How would they know her address. How is she accepting promo witout vetting them first. Shamless
PO Box? or forwarded from business address

PO Box? or forwarded from business address
Still, accepting any gift send to you just screams gift bleep. She would accept anything as long as it's free. Other influencers don't just work with anybody

Reactions: 1
Is anyone else getting sick and tired of reading the phrase "on a shoestring budget"? It's really bleeping me off. Some of us actually ARE living on a shoestring budget and then she goes on about her 'extra' spoons. £36 on bleeping spoons.
Whilst I'm on one... what the duck are those eyebrows.
And I reckon her kitchen smells like a charity shop storeroom or an old peoples home lounge...musty and pissy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone explain to me how and why she isn't breaching advertising rules please? Because constantly advertising her own tit and showing gifted stuff with a code needs to be adequately marked as so no?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.