ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she’s forcing him to move. For whatever reason she doesn’t like the house. Either because it’s not boujee enough for her to plaster all over Instagram (so she’s losing that influence) or because he used to live there with an ex, whatever. It’s bizarre. She definitely isn’t disciplined to save enough to buy, I’m sure her parents will help her, but maybe only her on her own until they’re more established in their relationship, so he’s having to give up his asset because she wants to move. It’s weird logic whatever it is.

Reactions: 2
I reckon he's sold his house and she will move into a property that belongs to mummy and daddy or some rich Tory friend until she finds the dream house.

Reactions: 7
I reckon she’s forcing him to move. For whatever reason she doesn’t like the house. Either because it’s not boujee enough for her to plaster all over Instagram (so she’s losing that influence)
I think that's exactly what it is. She can go back to her loft days if she starts plastering rental in vinyl but I think whole proper renovation is not in her skills set

Purchased house would be too final. And I don't think Ed Hardy would allow her weird ideas that you are stuck with for years

Reactions: 3
Insecure about it not feeling like "her" place because he lived there without her.

Reactions: 4
Buying a jumper is the best thing she did in 2022...
Can u imagine saying this! She’s been how many places and her highlight is finding a jumper that the sleeves are to short! 😂😂🥴🥴🫠 I actually feel a bit sorry for her! All her emotions revolve around buying things! 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Just realised the views on this” aka I’ve been watching them every second for a week

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So so so so so close to unfollowing her, it's like roadkill. You don't want to look but curiousity gets the better of you. She has no concept of money and is so bad at spending. She's only budget friendly when it's trendy. I used to think she was cool but it's all very 2 dimensional. There's nothing remotely genuine about her.

Reactions: 14
Her stories are constantly just spend spend spend, whether she's out, at home, on holiday - it's madness

Reactions: 6
I bet mummy and daddy have bought a property for her to use as a project while they save to buy, then rent said project on afterwards with such Kewl and Kwuirky style of the one and only JRV.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wondered if they were in a chain at first and might be in between houses while all the sales complete. But the way she’s banging on about decorating and stuff doesn’t sound temporary at all.

I did wonder if she would have difficultly getting a mortgage and needed some time? I’m pretty sure if you’re self employed you need like three years of good accounts showing your income, and she doesn’t strike me as someone with good record keeping. Plus she has mentioned credit cards debt before?

Edit: spelling

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.