ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely heartbroken for that gorgeous boy. I know this sounds so stupid but this has made me so emotional. Me and my boyfriend have split up and it's just me and the staffy we got together in my flat now and the thought of rehoming him crossed my mind a few times, he's a lot to handle and he doesn't really like anyone other than me and his dad, I doubt I'll ever be able to bring anyone I date around him and he is such hard work at times but I honestly couldn't live without him. He's my best friend and I'm his. I wish I was in a position to take Fred on because my dog would probably love him, he looks so sweet and it breaks my heart to think of him in a kennels while that ginger Les Dawson looking ragdoll of an ex owner is sat cuddling her new boyfriend of 5 minutes dog. Fred is probably laid in a kennels, cold, sad, miserable and lonely wondering where his mum and dad are, remembering the nice long walks they use to have, rides out in the car for puppychinos 💔 I just can't get my head around it at all. We have no clue about her ex partners situation and why he couldn't keep Fred but Jes... In a year, split up with long term boyfriend, given up her home, given up Fred, moved in with her boyfriend in 0.2 seconds of meeting him, and dropped down to 1 day at work, got exposed as a racist, and countless other things.. what the duck is actually wrong with her? How can she claim all over instagram Fred is her world?
Selling his dog bed that could've been sent to the kennels with him to have at least a bit of familiarity 😤 💔
She has a platform where she could've posted the ads from the rescue for him and she just doesn't even give a tit. Does she even have a heart? She over shares bleeping all sorts so I'm pretty sure if she gave a tit or had been upset over Fred we'd have heard by now.
I hope he gets an amazing home where he's loved for the rest of his years, and I hope she ends up sad, lonely and miserable just how she's left Fred to feel 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Absolutely heartbroken for that gorgeous boy. I know this sounds so stupid but this has made me so emotional. Me and my boyfriend have split up and it's just me and the staffy we got together in my flat now and the thought of rehoming him crossed my mind a few times, he's a lot to handle and he doesn't really like anyone other than me and his dad, I doubt I'll ever be able to bring anyone I date around him and he is such hard work at times but I honestly couldn't live without him. He's my best friend and I'm his. I wish I was in a position to take Fred on because my dog would probably love him, he looks so sweet and it breaks my heart to think of him in a kennels while that ginger Les Dawson looking ragdoll of an ex owner is sat cuddling her new boyfriend of 5 minutes dog. Fred is probably laid in a kennels, cold, sad, miserable and lonely wondering where his mum and dad are, remembering the nice long walks they use to have, rides out in the car for puppychinos 💔 I just can't get my head around it at all. We have no clue about her ex partners situation and why he couldn't keep Fred but Jes... In a year, split up with long term boyfriend, given up her home, given up Fred, moved in with her boyfriend in 0.2 seconds of meeting him, and dropped down to 1 day at work, got exposed as a racist, and countless other things.. what the duck is actually wrong with her? How can she claim all over instagram Fred is her world?
Selling his dog bed that could've been sent to the kennels with him to have at least a bit of familiarity 😤 💔
She has a platform where she could've posted the ads from the rescue for him and she just doesn't even give a tit. Does she even have a heart? She over shares bleeping all sorts so I'm pretty sure if she gave a tit or had been upset over Fred we'd have heard by now.
I hope he gets an amazing home where he's loved for the rest of his years, and I hope she ends up sad, lonely and miserable just how she's left Fred to feel 👍🏻
I worry because of her bleeping stupidity and ignorance she made fred hard to handle and he won't get adopted 😭
I just can't wrap my head around it how evil she is. And she dares to call people trolls!!
She hasn't posted any story since 2 days ago. Unusual for her

Reactions: 2
I worry because of her bleeping stupidity and ignorance she made fred hard to handle and he won't get adopted 😭
I just can't wrap my head around it how evil she is. And she dares to call people trolls!!
She hasn't posted any story since 2 days ago. Unusual for her
She’s probably not posted because she’s busy hiring a private investigator to call our work places and get us sacked because we’re trolling her for abandoning her dog. Just like we trolled her for being racist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I keep going to check to see if there's anymore information on him on the ig, it's properly eating away at me. I know there are so many lovely dogs just like him (or that come from worse circumstances) who need a home but there's something about seeing his face every day on her ig and how he seemed to have such a good life of long walks, puppy cups and snuggles has broken me. He must be so sad and confused. He's a staff cross aswell which take notoriously longer to rehome and she's gone and done that to him. It's bleeping abhorrent. I wish I could take him😔

Reactions: 5
I saw a quote once that said dogs are just a small part of our world but we are there whole world. Breaks my heart poor Fred. Really hope he gets a loving family who put the time and effort in.

She's probably taken mental health days* because her inbox is flooded with angry followers who have realised. Poor Jes. How sad she must be in her designer gear and new happy family. Even if Tom Hardy himself asked me to get rid of my cat I'd tell him politely, no thanks.

*not disrespecting MH days in general.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I have a friend who decided to get a notorious difficult dog to train and keep (belgian malinois male) very intelligent and strong. She then decided to adopted a cross breed with the same breed but female. She’s had some tough times with them both, as they are very strong willed and energetic dogs. Even times where they have acted up so much (mainly the female) where her partner said she had to get rehomed!! My friend was dead against this and said absolutely not she’s apart of the family now, she could never give her up (telling me this sounding very upset and telling me she’s cried about it) My friend has since had a baby and she does say how hard it can be with both dogs, baby and working from home but she will not consider giving up either dog and from the sounds of it they are handful at times. They even ended up having puppies this year (kept them separate when the female was on heat, came back from the shops one day and they had escaped from there separate rooms and found each other) and she dealt with that while being a mother and working from home and spoke how chaotic it was but still managed to look after them all and find them homes and still not consider rehoming either dog, just said I should of neutered either one of them when I said I would 😂 she took time to rehome each puppy as well. However, she got call one day from the dog kennels about one of the puppies being there, saying they had call about the pup and picked it up. She rang me crying, saying how awful she felt about letting the pup go to people who couldn’t handle and didn’t care. She was lucky to take the pup back as it was still registered to her and she eventually rehomed him again (she wanted to keep them all but it just wasn’t sanely possible to do so) and she did want to keep the pup that came back to her but it would have been too much for her having gone back to work full time with baby and the other two dogs.

so there you have it jesrose it is possible to live with overly energetic and strong willed dogs. You’ve just gotta love them enough to persevere even on their worst of worst days. I’ve met them both on many of occasions and there’s been bad meets but over time with more training and familiarising they are good and still energetic on first meet but calm down when your presence is established.

I have a friend who decided to get a notorious difficult dog to train and keep (belgian malinois male) very intelligent and strong. She then decided to adopted a cross breed with the same breed but female. She’s had some tough times with them both, as they are very strong willed and energetic dogs. Even times where they have acted up so much (mainly the female) where her partner said she had to get rehomed!! My friend was dead against this and said absolutely not she’s apart of the family now, she could never give her up (telling me this sounding very upset and telling me she’s cried about it) My friend has since had a baby and she does say how hard it can be with both dogs, baby and working from home but she will not consider giving up either dog and from the sounds of it they are handful at times. They even ended up having puppies this year (kept them separate when the female was on heat, came back from the shops one day and they had escaped from there separate rooms and found each other) and she dealt with that while being a mother and working from home and spoke how chaotic it was but still managed to look after them all and find them homes and still not consider rehoming either dog, just said I should of neutered either one of them when I said I would 😂 she took time to rehome each puppy as well. However, she got call one day from the dog kennels about one of the puppies being there, saying they had call about the pup and picked it up. She rang me crying, saying how awful she felt about letting the pup go to people who couldn’t handle and didn’t care. She was lucky to take the pup back as it was still registered to her and she eventually rehomed him again (she wanted to keep them all but it just wasn’t sanely possible to do so) and she did want to keep the pup that came back to her but it would have been too much for her having gone back to work full time with baby and the other two dogs.

so there you have it jesrose it is possible to live with overly energetic and strong willed dogs. You’ve just gotta love them enough to persevere even on their worst of worst days. I’ve met them both on many of occasions and there’s been bad meets but over time with more training and familiarising they are good and still energetic on first meet but calm down when your presence is established.
I was meant to say her reasoning for getting the getting the second dog was to keep the first company, when she was working and then she got pregnant, not expecting to get pregnant either as she was told she couldn’t get pregnant

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

I was meant to say her reasoning for getting the getting the second dog was to keep the first company, when she was working and then she got pregnant, not expecting to get pregnant either as she was told she couldn’t get pregnant

Your mate doesn't seem like a responsible dog owner either. Why didn't she get them fixed?

Reactions: 5
Of course it was coming... A sob bleeping story before she sells everyone some bullshit and everyone feels sorry for her
need a mh break as just got back from hols and can’t believe people slagging me off for throwing my dog away in favour of new bf’s dog. Omg my life is so hard with everyone bullying me 🥲

Reactions: 17
I actually never ever post on Tattle but this has seriously affected me. I wouldn't even say I'm a HUGE animal person (I don't own any pets, but of course not a monster!) however this has made me feel sick to my stomach. It was bad enough that she ditched him for a new man/location, then it was worse when she started recreating the same photos/video with the new dog but Jesus Christ... to see that dog on a rehoming site is one of the most heart breaking things I think I've ever seen. I have a feeling she will try and twist this into "it wasn't me, he went to a home and they've done this" but it means nothing.. even I know you need to severely vet any potential new owners and as someone who apparently was OBSESSED with her dog (although not enough to keep him) the onus lies solely on her.

Also the predictability of the mY PoOr MeNtAl hEaLtH is VILE. She only cries about MH when she's being called out on despicable behaviour.. but it's never about her victims MH!!!

Jes, if you're reading this, you have sunk to a new low that none of us believed possible. You don't deserve to be near another dog. And if you dare try and issue some sort of half assed apology be aware that we ALL know you are only ever sorry you got caught. If that post wasn't picked up you would be living happily ever after.

Sorry guys. I feel like crying.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If she addresses it at all please screenshot and post it here!

Didn't she only recently post a picture in the car with him? It must've been her last goodbye?
Truly an awful person, everything is so disposable to her. She posts it all over IG for a bit, gets bored, bins it, onto the next new thing. Fred is a living being with feelings 💔

Reactions: 6
No! No she didn’t! That’s it now! I’m waging full war on her!! How dare she be such a money grabbing dog bed selling tit bleep of a person! I’m actually going to be emailing every brand she works with (and I’ll be doing it from my actual email, not hiding who I am at all, and I’ll be saying it all with my absolute chest!) and telling them what an awful person she is! And that the fact they work with her just shows what absolute rotters they are also!! Fred has tipped me over the edge! 😂🙈 I’ll be directing them all to these threads so EVERYONE knows who and what she is! I used to work at a fashion house so have so many friends in PR, I didn’t do it 1st time round and it’s driven me mad ever since! But I will now! She’s so heartless it’s unreal! She moved in with that gormless looking man into his tiny pokey little crappy flat, and gave up that handsome lovely dog! She deserves to go down in flames this time and she will! 💪

Reactions: 16
Honestly hope her new collab isn’t with Eleanor bowmer so much, I love her and her designs. The same Eleanor bowmer who has a dog accessories collab…

Reactions: 1
Honestly hope her new collab isn’t with Eleanor bowmer so much, I love her and her designs. The same Eleanor bowmer who has a dog accessories collab…
Jesus oi hope not. They just need to be send the facts if that happens

No! No she didn’t! That’s it now! I’m waging full war on her!! How dare she be such a money grabbing dog bed selling tit bleep of a person! I’m actually going to be emailing every brand she works with (and I’ll be doing it from my actual email, not hiding who I am at all, and I’ll be saying it all with my absolute chest!) and telling them what an awful person she is! And that the fact they work with her just shows what absolute rotters they are also!! Fred has tipped me over the edge! 😂🙈 I’ll be directing them all to these threads so EVERYONE knows who and what she is! I used to work at a fashion house so have so many friends in PR, I didn’t do it 1st time round and it’s driven me mad ever since! But I will now! She’s so heartless it’s unreal! She moved in with that gormless looking man into his tiny pokey little crappy flat, and gave up that handsome lovely dog! She deserves to go down in flames this time and she will! 💪
Im living for this energy!! Please post ss if you can so I know which brands to avoid if they continue to support her 😂

Jesus oi hope not. They just need to be send the facts if that happens
Don't know who that is, but she's just posted a video of her and her dog so she's a prick if she works with her still and all 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.