ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but her hair is not that great. I think if she wasn’t already a red head i would of loved it but it’s just meh

Reactions: 6
After all the build up, she nipped on here straight away to see the truth.. now after all the happiness she’s on a low again because she realised it was an anticlimax…
To Jes,
Yes it is an anticlimax.
As much as you say it, people still know you’re lying about never dying it.
Sorry..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Funny cos if she hadn’t mentioned she was dying her hair in the first place I doubt anyone would’ve even noticed 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Somewhere on here someone once posted screenshots of her with dyed hair. I can't find it but if anyone else can I'd love to see her undyed Virgin clearly dyed hair once more! What a bleeping billy bullshitting bellend x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She went through a breast reduction. How is dyeing her hair such a massive change. 'i will read every single comment with bottle of wine' wow. What a Friday night
Cannot possibly get through *checks reel* 82 comments (which includes her replies)
Hmmmm I think you might be fine boo

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I told a friend about her a while back and this afternoon we were chatting and I said about the hair transformation and she went to look and is blocked from viewing her stories 🤣 is this a thing she does?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She went through a breast reduction. How is dyeing her hair such a massive change. 'i will read every single comment with bottle of wine' wow. What a Friday night
Her hair looks a real tatty mess . It used to look quite nice but it doesn't now .

Reactions: 2
I told a friend about her a while back and this afternoon we were chatting and I said about the hair transformation and she went to look and is blocked from viewing her stories 🤣 is this a thing she does?
Lots of instagrammers who have threads on tattle do this. They will post a story and look at who has watched it in the time before a post about the story goes up on tattle, because it will be obvious that one of those story-viewers posted it. They then block those viewers. I read something about it in the Hinch thread a while ago. This is why I never look at stories. I just rely on others posting screenshots in here 🤣

Somewhere on here someone once posted screenshots of her with dyed hair. I can't find it but if anyone else can I'd love to see her undyed Virgin clearly dyed hair once more! What a bleeping billy bullshitting bellend x
Is it not the emo photos from MySpace? Where she’s wearing that crappy t shirt brand with writing on it. Can’t remember what it was called. There’s also the photos of her as a kid with ginger red hair. Her freckley skin that she continually filters is a giveaway too.

Someone has commented that they thought she already was a redhead but then she said she’s never dyed her hair before. SHE IS A RED HEAD. She’s been dying it brown for years lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Lots of instagrammers who have threads on tattle do this. They will post a story and look at who has watched it in the time before a post about the story goes up on tattle, because it will be obvious that one of those story-viewers posted it. They then block those viewers. I read something about it in the Hinch thread a while ago. This is why I never look at stories. I just rely on others posting screenshots in here 🤣

Is it not the emo photos from MySpace? Where she’s wearing that crappy t shirt brand with writing on it. Can’t remember what it was called. There’s also the photos of her as a kid with ginger red hair. Her freckley skin that she continually filters is a giveaway too.

Someone has commented that they thought she already was a redhead but then she said she’s never dyed her hair before. SHE IS A RED HEAD. She’s been dying it brown for years lmao
Yes!! She had an emo side sweeping fringe on the pic!!

She is a proper redhead. You don’t go from having hair like that as a child to being mousey brown in your twenties without dying it. If you compare the second and fourth photos with her ‘new’ hair, it’s the same lmao

There are more photos in the 1st thread.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Someone tell me if these are the same hair colour???
Is that first photo her though? I saw it posted before and don’t think it looks like her at all.

Either way, the second photo is the darkest I’ve ever seen her hair.

Can someone post a screenshot of her saying she’s never dyed her hair? You just know it’s all going to get deleted once she realises we have receipts 🤣

Edit: added screenshot. Had to watch the story from my finsta 🤣
Also the caption on that photo. First time being a redhead? You were born one! There are photos of you as a child with ginger hair! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Is that first photo her though? I saw it posted before and don’t think it looks like her at all.

Either way, the second photo is the darkest I’ve ever seen her hair.

Can someone post a screenshot of her saying she’s never dyed her hair? You just know it’s all going to get deleted once she realises we have receipts 🤣

Edit: added screenshot. Had to watch the story from my finsta 🤣
Also the caption on that photo. First time being a redhead? You were born one! There are photos of you as a child with ginger hair! 🤣🤣🤣
You don't recognise her without dock off eyebrows 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.