ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stories today. Don't even know where to start. She genuinely is giddy when talking about buying stuff. She is unstable for sure. she is comparing endorphins rush at gym to her compulsive shopping. It's weird and unhealthy.
She had a wobble all week. She could fool me with her constant ' am happy bs' and spending time with her mates and all that endorphins release from buying ugly Elton John glasses.
Don't start me on the reel about putting a curtain over washing machine haha game hanger

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It really is unhealthy. Had a '*major* wobble' so has soothed herself with buying and bragging. Feeling so proud that she's wearing a Prada coat. The role of materialism in her overall satisfaction of life is alarming. She's deeply, deeply unhappy somewhere.

Reactions: 6
She’s driving me insane. “We don’t do it for the likes, we do it because I like doing it”. No Jes you do it because you live for the likes!! Also if she wants to make a reel, why can’t she ever just make the reel without announcing she’s going to make a reel? Just make the damn reel if you want to! Does she think her followers are just waiting around for her to do things? It really baffles me!!

I honestly feel she needs psychological help for her addictive narc personality. Maybe I need psychological help for not just unfollowing her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't like diagnosing people as I'm not qualified but I urge her to get an ADHD diagnosis.
Don't. She will do it and then we won't hear the end of it 😂 she will be like the only person in the world with it. And she will blame ever disgusting behaviour on it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have issues with compulsive spending, spending when I'm sad for a temporary thrill or distraction from the problem and then immediately on to the next thing.

Difference between me and Jess is that I'm aware of the problem and am actively working to overcome it - she's constantly looking for new places to spend her money and justifying it by getting a "bargain". £220 is still obscene to spend on a coat, whether it's 10% of the original cost or not. She's still spent £220 when she didn't need to!

I'd like to think if she totalled up the cost of her "bargains" she'd be shocked but I don't think she'd bat an eye.

I have issues with compulsive spending, spending when I'm sad for a temporary thrill or distraction from the problem and then immediately on to the next thing.

Difference between me and Jess is that I'm aware of the problem and am actively working to overcome it - she's constantly looking for new places to spend her money and justifying it by getting a "bargain". £220 is still obscene to spend on a coat, whether it's 10% of the original cost or not. She's still spent £220 when she didn't need to!

I'd like to think if she totalled up the cost of her "bargains" she'd be shocked but I don't think she'd bat an eye.
It's disgusting. I just had to fundraise for a loved one's funeral. I understand that If you have it you spend it and you are entitled to but bragging about it and saying it's a bargain when it might pay for someone's food for a month is absolutely vile

• Heart
Reactions: 4
In those stories she’s wearing these £189 dr martens that have just come out in the last few weeks

She’s seriously unwell with her spending but always announcing she saving.

JES ITS NOT A BARGAIN IF YOU DON’T NEED IT

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I am honestly curious what Ed hardy's parents think of her. Spending all that money whilst sponging the accommodation from them. I would be disgusted for my son to be with such a materialistic madame. Her orbit is her looks and money. Something that never lasts and its so fleeting sometimes. Zero values

Only an idiot pays hundreds for second hand designer goods without authenticity checks…oh wait

Reactions: 6
Haha i can't cope she is such an idiot! First pays 350 for broken coffee machine and now 250 for a fake. Wow. She needs to take those 90 quid Elton John blinkers off and have a good look at herself

And she tagged Prada 🙈 cringe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Aaaaaaaaaaand she’s hidden the likes on the coats post……… even though remember! She doesn’t do it for the like! She does it cos she likes it! 🫠🥴😂🙈

• Haha
Aaaaaaaaaaand she’s hidden the likes on the coats post……… even though remember! She doesn’t do it for the like! She does it cos she likes it! 🫠🥴😂🙈
I did wonder why I can't see likes. Next she will untag Prada and next delete the post. Afterall this 'coat is the moment'... 🤦‍♀️ 🙈

Reactions: 4
She lies about the weirdest things, who cares if she dyes her hair?! Half the country does it ffs it's not some dirty wee scandal

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s posted the coat post AGAIN on her stories (followed by PRADA slippers because that’s obv the brand she’s shagging atm) and has changed her settings back so that you can see the ‘likes’ on the post 😴 she has severe issues with her mental health/attention seeking/validation

Coat is definitely a fake I’m afraid. It’s close, just not close enough. The Prada badge is far too oversized. At first I thought it might be because she’s ‘SOOOOO SO petite and tiny 🙃’ but nope. Fake.
There's *nothing* wrong with fake if you like the design or whatever, but I'm absolutely dying at the fact that money and status and labels mean *everything* to her and someone's conned her. That is hilarious
She cant even be mad about the money cos she spends hundreds a week anyway, what difference does it make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.