Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

extra_extra

Not the coil story again, not the 'stories glitch' again, not ' I am seeing my friend' again, not 'i am so happy AGAIN

It's like on and on same shit

also how is she not expecting a promo parcel?? How would they know her address. How is she accepting promo witout vetting them first. Shamless
PO Box? or forwarded from business address

ohpooryou

Maybe it's the cynicism in but if she's upping sticks to move closer to/in with new chap, it's only been a few months!

That being said if she's happy then good for her but I wouldn't.

Aggs

Chatty Member
Bluecoin just do thin vinyl tiles - just like the Jes rose vinyl but to fit over tiles. They don’t do the thicker foam ones. The closest product is Floorpops. But Jes certainly didn’t invent stick on tiles.
Either way. I had some in my rented flat 10years ago from b&q. It's not groundbreaking and certainly something to develop for a year

Is she incapable of giving anything to charity?!

Attachments

Last edited:

BillieR

Chatty Member
Is she clearing her entire stock room? Perhaps she's moving the business near her parents. That would be absolutely terrible after she went on and on about how the warehouse exclusively makes her stuff etc etc.
I don't follow so hadn't noticed until you said that she seems to be selling all her stock???

Lots of instagrammers who have threads on tattle do this. They will post a story and look at who has watched it in the time before a post about the story goes up on tattle, because it will be obvious that one of those story-viewers posted it. They then block those viewers. I read something about it in the Hinch thread a while ago. This is why I never look at stories. I just rely on others posting screenshots in here 🤣

Is it not the emo photos from MySpace? Where she’s wearing that shitty t shirt brand with writing on it. Can’t remember what it was called. There’s also the photos of her as a kid with ginger red hair. Her freckley skin that she continually filters is a giveaway too.

Someone has commented that they thought she already was a redhead but then she said she’s never dyed her hair before. SHE IS A RED HEAD. She’s been dying it brown for years lmao
Yes!! She had an emo side sweeping fringe on the pic!!