ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #3 fake coat, dyed hair, deleting posts, noone cares

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can't belive she's spent the last 6 months telling us how long and wonderful and healthy her hair is because of her rediculous 'routines' and hundreds of pounds of product..... Then she describes it as "scratty" now she wants the narrative to show her justification to dye it 🙈
It certainly looks it in that picture 🙄

Reactions: 1
I barely slept last night... the wait is over! Jes has dyed her hair a shade or 2 more red! Holy duck

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Such an anticlimax…..BUT it does look lovely……this will absolutely MAKE her life if she gets lots of likes on this! So at least she’ll have a nice weekend 😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is this the reel she spent all day researching? Bloody hell, how long before it's deleted? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Noooooo! She’ll never delete this one! She’s got more than her usual 4-10 comments! 😂🙈 1000% she pins this one! 😂
She just posted ‘Omg was shaking posting this, but look at all the comments! 🤯’ can u imagine! Can u actually imagine insta making you physically shake! 😂😂😂😂 wtf! why would instagram and a load of strangers maybe liking your pic make you shake! 😂🤯 wtf! She really needs to leave Insta alone if it gives her that much of an adrenaline rush! It’s a phone! A bloody phone that her WHOLE life and feelings, and mental health revolves around! Her parents or someone should take notice and step in! It’s so unhealthy how unfulfilled she is 😭 insta literally gives her life! ☹ It’s actually quite sad!!! 🫣

HAHAHA I can’t believe the reveal is, just the exact same hair colour that she had last summer:
This is actually f-ing hilarious! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Noooooo! She’ll never delete this one! She’s got more than her usual 4-10 comments! 😂🙈 1000% she pins this one! 😂
She just posted ‘Omg was shaking posting this, but look at all the comments! 🤯’ can u imagine! Can u actually imagine insta making you physically shake! 😂😂😂😂 wtf! why would instagram and a load of strangers maybe liking your pic make you shake! 😂🤯 wtf! She really needs to leave Insta alone if it gives her that much of an adrenaline rush! It’s a phone! A bloody phone that her WHOLE life and feelings, and mental health revolves around! Her parents or someone should take notice and step in! It’s so unhealthy how unfulfilled she is 😭 insta literally gives her life! ☹ It’s actually quite sad!!! 🫣

This is actually f-ing hilarious! 😂😂😂😂😂
I used to think she was just a normal girl but my GOD the narcissism is so overpowering. To post all the fan adoring comments screams ‘look everybody, LOOK! I AM adored. I AM loved. Me and my hair have been VALIDATED and now I am LIBERATED!’ and to say she was ‘shaking’ shows she has real mental health issues. Wow. 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She just posted ‘Omg was shaking posting this, but look at all the comments! 🤯’ can u imagine! Can u actually imagine insta making you physically shake! 😂😂😂😂 wtf! why would instagram and a load of strangers maybe liking your pic make you shake! 😂🤯 wtf! She really needs to leave Insta alone if it gives her that much of an adrenaline rush! It’s a phone! A bloody phone that her WHOLE life and feelings, and mental health revolves around! Her parents or someone should take notice and step in! It’s so unhealthy how unfulfilled she is 😭 insta literally gives her life! ☹ It’s actually quite sad!!!
THIS! Completely agree. The fact she’s done a screen recording of all the comments complimenting her too!? She is unbelievably so self absorbed. Her whole week has probably revolved around her getting her hair done and putting on loads of makeup to take photos and post on instagram for validation. Get a life.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.