ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish more people would post screenshots when they're referring to specific stories cause when I've had a few days away from jes/tattle I am totally lost as to what is going on 😂

Who was kind and about what that surprised jes?
What was the coffee machine tragedy?
What did she buy for 40 quid that looks bang average?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish more people would post screenshots when they're referring to specific stories cause when I've had a few days away from jes/tattle I am totally lost as to what is going on 😂

Who was kind and about what that surprised jes?
What was the coffee machine tragedy?
What did she buy for 40 quid that looks bang average?
It was a video story so no way of screen shot. Essentially she was saying story of a woman who offered to pick up the machine and bring it over to her when she traveled to Manchester from Leeds. Jess was shocked how kind that was....

This stripy meh top is what she bought for 40 quid
Screenshot_20221027_142308_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 1
Jes is experiencing the troubles of life tonight as her second hand coffee machine won’t grind beans, so rather than google the troubleshooting she’s asking her followers. Woe is Jes, how will she ever survive.

• Haha
So she now blames coffee beans which i am sure was gifted to her...
How to single handedly ruin someone's rep according to jess before making sure it's tru

Screenshot_20221027_211830_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
She’s probably posting all this in the hope that the poor girl who did her a favour will somehow sort it or take it back to where she got it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She'll be on the beg for a brand new machine since she's too dim to make the second hand one work properly

Reactions: 3
the post about finding an online charity shop but she doesn't want to say what it is....:rolleyes: when she finally does she won't stop going on about it every single day like vinted

Quite dickish of her to be on Instagram moaning about losing the will to live because the coffee machine someone who followers her Instagram took time out of their life to go and get for her won’t work.

It’s like your Nan getting you a second hand coat and then you show up at the family gathering moaning that the buttons are coming off. It’s really rude. Keep it offline and go find someone handy who could give it a service and sort it out.

Also straight on insta the second something isn’t working. Her followers are her personal assistants at times it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 13
Only 40 quid, only 90 quid, only 300 quid... She is bleeping mentally ill

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Wants to gatekeep a brand her followers might like.

Oh whats that. they're on IG. Better share and tag for freebies. I give it 2 weeks til she's half arsed unboxing freebies never to be seen again until she sells them on a month later 🥸

Reactions: 5
How can a 350 quid sunglasses be a impulse buy!? And then she thinks 90 quid is OK to spend for another pair... She is living on another planet!

And yea. Defo ugly hands

Reactions: 6
"my inbox is so full"
"ive had a lot of messages"
"so many people have asked me"

imagine having a spare £360 to impulse buy something. fair play

• Haha
Maybe because you are a sad tory who is only validated with material things?
Screenshot_20221028_122118_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Heart
Praying Amy ruins another family holiday soon by coming to her defence hahahaha

• Haha
Oh so she hasn't bought tat for the shelves, she has "curated" them. What a pretentious twit lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.