Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsyagal

Imagine getting rid of all your furniture that you hunted down, collected, forked out for, upholstered and upcycled JUST for a MAN that you barely know yet 🫠

Reactions: 17

JDM13

Of course it was coming... A sob fucking story before she sells everyone some bullshit and everyone feels sorry for her
need a mh break as just got back from hols and can’t believe people slagging me off for throwing my dog away in favour of new bf’s dog. Omg my life is so hard with everyone bullying me 🥲

Reactions: 17

ermokthen

Complaining about the customer service for something she bought second hand on marketplace. Just admit you bought a dud!
How is she doing that! 😂🙈 how has she bought a second hand coffee machine off Facebook and is now tagging the company saying how bad their customer service is!!! You’re not their customer jes u absolute freak!! U was Facebook market places customer! 😂🙈 she is so wildly entitled! ‘They’re ignoring me! Even in DM’s!’ Oh sorry Beyoncé! Everyone should jump to attention cos jes rose slid in the DMs begging for more freebies and help! 😂 she’s fully nuts and so cringe!
£300 on a second hand coffee machine that doesn’t work and she’s still on her ‘shoe string budget’ 😂😂😂😂🙈

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

BoreDeForce

She went through a breast reduction. How is dyeing her hair such a massive change. 'i will read every single comment with bottle of wine' wow. What a Friday night
Cannot possibly get through *checks reel* 82 comments (which includes her replies)
Hmmmm I think you might be fine boo

• Haha

ermokthen

No! No she didn’t! That’s it now! I’m waging full war on her!! How dare she be such a money grabbing dog bed selling shit Cunt of a person! I’m actually going to be emailing every brand she works with (and I’ll be doing it from my actual email, not hiding who I am at all, and I’ll be saying it all with my absolute chest!) and telling them what an awful person she is! And that the fact they work with her just shows what absolute rotters they are also!! Fred has tipped me over the edge! 😂🙈 I’ll be directing them all to these threads so EVERYONE knows who and what she is! I used to work at a fashion house so have so many friends in PR, I didn’t do it 1st time round and it’s driven me mad ever since! But I will now! She’s so heartless it’s unreal! She moved in with that gormless looking man into his tiny pokey little shitty flat, and gave up that handsome lovely dog! She deserves to go down in flames this time and she will! 💪

RVAWAS

"clearly nobody lives near Whalley"...... Because I am so very special and live in a teeny tiny part of the country that is sooooo beautiful and special only myself and my beautiful boyfriend could live there......

Or..... Nobody is offering to buy your giant ugly sideboard because its a cheap knock-off and appropriating a culture you also enjoy mocking!

Did she say it was under his parent's house or her parent's house ? I can't remember which .

Under his parents.... So basically she's moving into her boyfriends parents basement.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sillybillyy

Chatty Member
Rich tory girl discovers b&m again, she's basically Cosplaying being poor. Charity shop 'bargains', vinted 'bargains' and now b&m? Ew

• Heart
  • Haha

Aggs

Chatty Member
Haha i can't cope she is such an idiot! First pays 350 for broken coffee machine and now 250 for a fake. Wow. She needs to take those 90 quid Elton John blinkers off and have a good look at herself

And she tagged Prada 🙈 cringe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

femmegirly

Chatty Member
I hate to admit but I like her interior style. But what is noticeable to me is that the loftnq flat was architecturally unusual and beautiful, whereas the cottage and her man’s flat is just basic box shaped rooms - there’s nothing special about the structure of those places. Her Instagram wouldn’t have had the following it had without the structure of the loftnq flat.

All her stuff looked much better in the loftnq flat than it ever looked in the cottage or her man’s flat.

• Heart
Is anyone else getting sick and tired of reading the phrase "on a shoestring budget"? It's really fucking me off. Some of us actually ARE living on a shoestring budget and then she goes on about her 'extra' spoons. £36 on fucking spoons.
Whilst I'm on one... what the fuck are those eyebrows.
And I reckon her kitchen smells like a charity shop storeroom or an old peoples home lounge...musty and pissy.

• Haha

BillieR

Chatty Member
Posts like this from instagrammers irritate me. They make so much of their lives public but become frustrated when followers get invested in it and notice and ask about big changes.
She could've easily not posted the new dog all over her account to avoid some of the questions about Fred or prevent pet questions in the future. She chose to post the new dog but doesn't think anyone should ask what's happened or wonder where Fred went and why.

Attachments

MrsRose69

Hope this is ok
Perfect! Thank you!!

TLDR /Recap so far…

Jes Rose: influencer (beg) and owner of Jes Rose Vinyl (stickers).

Lots of racist, predominantly anti-Asian, but also anti-black, fat-phobic, homophobic, animal cruelty tweets were found on her Twitter from when she was late teens - early twenties - the most recent being in 2015. Look on thread #1 for screenshots.

Amy (her sister) went full blown Columbo trying to out us tattlers using a private investigator who unearthed fuck all. However, some tattlers made the mistake of commenting here that they’d been blocked on Instagram or what their Instagram comments regarding the racism scandal were. It took Jes seconds to link blocked accounts and comments to tattlers’ real life person Instagram accounts. Blackmailing DMs we’re sent to these tattlers on Instagram threatening to expose them if they didn’t make public apologies and delete their tattle accounts. Tattle users fell for it (thinking it was the Private Investigator finding their I.P. addresses and issued apologies. Some of these tattle users were vulnerable and scared and were threatened by Amy that they would lose their jobs. These tattlers had done nothing wrong other than exposing a racist.

Racist and anti-Asian views all the more awful due to her fetishising and stereotyping Asians as being sex workers - constantly referring to her Asian inspired decor as ‘brothel chic’.

Jes had got a staffie called Fred with her ex and they shared custody after they split. Jes leaves Fred with her ex a lot to go on holiday but shows him off proudly on insta. Jes gets a new boyfriend with a spaniel (name unknown) and suddenly Fred has disappeared. Fred has been given to her ex full time never to be seen or heard of again to make way for new man & dog.

Tory vibes, begging for free shit under the guise of ‘looking for recommendations’ and using her followers like Google, weird eyebrows, thinks she invented 21 Crimes wine, sticks her arse out to create a thigh gap, never seems to work but always needs a holiday, family act like embarrassing drunk Brits abroad falling into bushes and talking down to staff.

Account not interiors anymore, but same photos of mirror selfies and pub photos holding glass of wine.

Did I miss anything?

Last edited:
  • Haha

jibbbbbajabbba

I’ve never posted on tattle before but I just had to get this off my chest. Is that onion bhaji, rice and crinklecut chips for tea?!
E161B9C9-6595-4785-A0C3-00C76958B9E5.png

• Haha

Jenlouise85

Complaining about parking and speeding fines and spending 800 on wrong flights 🙄 how about don't speed, park illegally and be careful with your money you wasteful cunt

• Heart
  • Haha

ermokthen

Noooooo! She’ll never delete this one! She’s got more than her usual 4-10 comments! 😂🙈 1000% she pins this one! 😂
She just posted ‘Omg was shaking posting this, but look at all the comments! 🤯’ can u imagine! Can u actually imagine insta making you physically shake! 😂😂😂😂 wtf! why would instagram and a load of strangers maybe liking your pic make you shake! 😂🤯 wtf! She really needs to leave Insta alone if it gives her that much of an adrenaline rush! It’s a phone! A bloody phone that her WHOLE life and feelings, and mental health revolves around! Her parents or someone should take notice and step in! It’s so unhealthy how unfulfilled she is 😭 insta literally gives her life! ☹ It’s actually quite sad!!! 🫣

HAHAHA I can’t believe the reveal is, just the exact same hair colour that she had last summer:
This is actually f-ing hilarious! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick