ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have Kris Jenner as a manager!

Also I have can spell innovative, not sure why autocorrect did me dirty.

What the duck is she on about! Bluecoin has been doing vinyl tiles in different sizes to match your old tiles in very cool designs!

And OC course it was the bf who gave her idea because he didn't want a cheap vinyl on his floor haha i can't cope

So you have to put glue for it to stick better.... 🙄 Go figure

And now that her bf didn't clearly rate her normal vinyl she now stopped rating it. How bleeping fickle can you get

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
They’re £14 in dunelm for a pack of 10!!!!!!!!!!
And they’re cheap in B&Q as well! I just don’t know why she thinks anyone with a rented house would pay that much only to have to take it up or bin it when they move. It’s the epitome of throwing your money away 😂

Those blind fools are still going to be buying it only to be featured on her dreadful tic tok or insta

Reactions: 1
What the duck is she on about! Bluecoin has been doing vinyl tiles in different sizes to match your old tiles in very cool designs!

And OC course it was the bf who gave her idea because he didn't want a cheap vinyl on his floor haha i can't cope

So you have to put glue for it to stick better.... 🙄 Go figure

And now that her bf didn't clearly rate her normal vinyl she now stopped rating it. How bleeping fickle can you get
Bluecoin just do thin vinyl tiles - just like the Jes rose vinyl but to fit over tiles. They don’t do the thicker foam ones. The closest product is Floorpops. But Jes certainly didn’t invent stick on tiles.

Bluecoin just do thin vinyl tiles - just like the Jes rose vinyl but to fit over tiles. They don’t do the thicker foam ones. The closest product is Floorpops. But Jes certainly didn’t invent stick on tiles.
Either way. I had some in my rented flat 10years ago from b&q. It's not groundbreaking and certainly something to develop for a year

Is she incapable of giving anything to charity?!

Attachments

Last edited:
Either way. I had some in my rented flat 10years ago from b&q. It's not groundbreaking and certainly something to develop for a year

Is she incapable of giving anything to charity?!
Has she completely sacked off the wallpaper now then? 😂

She could donate to housing or homeless charities that rely on donated furniture and furnishings to set up liveable accommodation. There's a homeless charity for teenagers near where I live (and Jes, for that matter) which invests in making it's rooms unique and cool for it's residents. This would be perfect.

Reactions: 9
She could donate to housing or homeless charities that rely on donated furniture and furnishings to set up liveable accommodation. There's a homeless charity for teenagers near where I live (and Jes, for that matter) which invests in making it's rooms unique and cool for it's residents. This would be perfect.
You will see. If she won't sell it she will take your idea and boast about it on insta

Reactions: 4
It is possible to be outraged about more than one thing at the same time. It’s possible to be outraged at the Ukraine crisis and also to be concerned about homelessness in the UK. Your comment smacks of whataboutery. The dog thing is happening now so we’re discussing it now. Just like we discussed (and continue to discuss) the racist tweets.
Nah, not whataboutery at all. I was referring to multiple comments on this thread such as the below which seem to imply abandoning Fred is *worse than* her racism etc. I'm personally disgusted by all of it, Fred included.

"Jes, if you're reading this, you have sunk to a new low that none of us believed possible."

"This has really cast her in a different light as even though we know she can be vile to humans being able to just get rid of the dog you apparently adore is a whole new level of gross."

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Nah, not whataboutery at all. I was referring to multiple comments on this thread such as the below which seem to imply abandoning Fred is *worse than* her racism etc. I'm personally disgusted by all of it, Fred included.

"Jes, if you're reading this, you have sunk to a new low that none of us believed possible."

"This has really cast her in a different light as even though we know she can be vile to humans being able to just get rid of the dog you apparently adore is a whole new level of gross."
The racist tweets occurred 10 years ago so I guess it’s possible to argue that her views could have changed. She can pass the racism off as ‘I was young and stupid’ - but the Fred thing happened now, currently when she’s in her 30s when she doesn’t have that excuse. She can’t use her age as an excuse for her crappy behaviour. I think that’s behind some peoples reasoning of why they view this as worse.

It could be argued also, that the racism was directed towards people she didn’t know or care about. While this is of course disgusting, Fred was a member of her family. He was loyal and loved her, but she cast him aside apparently so easily. I’m guessing that the people who see this as worse are dog owners themselves and can’t comprehend doing that to their own pet. It’s more personal to them.

I don’t know why everyone is so surprised she got rid of her dog when she was tweeting about killing dogs around the same time as the racist tweets. The fact that she can just get rid of Fred so easily speaks volumes to me about whether or not she has indeed changed in the last 10 years. And that includes the racist views.

I think to start accusing fellow tattlers of not caring ‘enough’ about the racist tweets compared to the dog situation is unnecessary. It’s not a competition who can be the most virtuous. People feel how they feel and the people behind the comments you quoted believe the racism was abhorrent and unforgivable. They are not suddenly letting those views slide.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The racist tweets occurred 10 years ago so I guess it’s possible to argue that her views could have changed. She can pass the racism off as ‘I was young and stupid’ - but the Fred thing happened now, currently when she’s in her 30s when she doesn’t have that excuse. She can’t use her age as an excuse for her crappy behaviour. I think that’s behind some peoples reasoning of why they view this as worse.

It could be argued also, that the racism was directed towards people she didn’t know or care about. While this is of course disgusting, Fred was a member of her family. He was loyal and loved her, but she cast him aside apparently so easily. I’m guessing that the people who see this as worse are dog owners themselves and can’t comprehend doing that to their own pet. It’s more personal to them.

I don’t know why everyone is so surprised she got rid of her dog when she was tweeting about killing dogs around the same time as the racist tweets. The fact that she can just get rid of Fred so easily speaks volumes to me about whether or not she has indeed changed in the last 10 years. And that includes the racist views.

I think to start accusing fellow tattlers of not caring ‘enough’ about the racist tweets compared to the dog situation is unnecessary. It’s not a competition who can be the most virtuous. People feel how they feel and the people behind the comments you quoted believe the racism was abhorrent and unforgivable. They are not suddenly letting those views slide.
Yes!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏 this!

lol! Maybe someone could print this and hang this in Fred’s kennel where he now sleeps alone! 🤮🤢 just so he knows everything will be ok! 🙄 the ‘10 year old’ tweets are vile, there’s no excusing it at all! But giving your dog to a rescue for ‘adandoned and unwanted dogs’ (that’s in the rescues bio!) is not acceptable at her BIG age NOW! How can she be so soulless and heartless to Fred who was her family! I had rehome one of my dogs a few years ago, it took me 3 months to find his person and he stayed with me until I luckily found the right friend of mine to take him! I said he was £250 so that no one thought they were getting a ‘free’ dog and when my friend tried to pay me I instead asked her to donate some of it or buy him some goodies! And she did! £200 went to an amazing rescue near us and £50 went on a new bed for him to match her living room! I see him regularly, we go on walks together still! I see him living his best life daily on her Insta and I know I was MEGA lucky to be able to keep him while I found him a new home and not everyone could do that! But she could have! But instead she wanted to shag her new boyfriend while his dog was there instead! She’s just vile! That’s all there is to it! A vile self centred, victim claiming, racist Pratt!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
All her family hated Fred too 😔 Amy the dog lover often posted that she didn't like him and her mum was scared of him

• Sad
Reactions: 3
All her family hated Fred too 😔 Amy the dog lover often posted that she didn't like him and her mum was scared of him
*Pretends to be shocked*
Her family seem like stuck up cunts!
I finally had to unfollow, I left a crappy comment before I did. She has no morals and I couldn’t bare to see it anymore.

Reactions: 5
Can someone tell this chick there’s a difference between actual ‘anxiety’ and feeling worried that more people are going to find out you mislead your followers to think your dog had been taken in by his dad when in actual fact he was being sent to a kennel for abandoned dogs so you could move in with your boyfriend of 3 months 🙄

I’d be bloody shitting it as well if I was waiting for that secret to come out and it would have nothing to do with the current state of my mental health was.

Maybe the above scenario of what’s gone on is my assumption and it’s more complicated than that, but she hasn’t said anything to make anyone understand what her reasons are for abandoning him.

In any case it’s just a pretty out of order to cry ‘mh’ every time you do something that you’re not proud of and you’re worried about what people will think of it if it gets out.

Wish she would of stuck to it being an interiors account rather than going down the self-indulgent wannabe influencer route. Have also unfollowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.