ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to get slated for this but some of you are anthropomorphising Fred way too much. He's a sweet, young dog; he's going to get adopted like a shot and almost certainly be very happy in his new home, and frankly he'll be way better off.

A staffy is not a dog for beginners. She's a moron.

Reactions: 5
Went to look back in Jes’s Instagram posts and she’s deleted lots of photos of Fred. Found the first photo of her holding him on 2nd May 2020 and there are comments from her followers asking if the dog is hers and she says no. Her friend lucydacherryy comments stating the dog is hers. It looks like Jes rehomed Fred from the original owner who is that friend. Very sad that he’s now had three owners in 2 years who couldn’t commit and give him a forever home.

I'm going to get slated for this but some of you are anthropomorphising Fred way too much. He's a sweet, young dog; he's going to get adopted like a shot and almost certainly be very happy in his new home, and frankly he'll be way better off.

Not necessarily. Shelters are FULL of staffies. They are hard dogs to rehome.

Reactions: 7
No! No she didn’t! That’s it now! I’m waging full war on her!! How dare she be such a money grabbing dog bed selling tit bleep of a person! I’m actually going to be emailing every brand she works with (and I’ll be doing it from my actual email, not hiding who I am at all, and I’ll be saying it all with my absolute chest!) and telling them what an awful person she is! And that the fact they work with her just shows what absolute rotters they are also!! Fred has tipped me over the edge! 😂🙈 I’ll be directing them all to these threads so EVERYONE knows who and what she is! I used to work at a fashion house so have so many friends in PR, I didn’t do it 1st time round and it’s driven me mad ever since! But I will now! She’s so heartless it’s unreal! She moved in with that gormless looking man into his tiny pokey little crappy flat, and gave up that handsome lovely dog! She deserves to go down in flames this time and she will! 💪
Legend! 💯

A staffy with 3 previous owners, moved about so much in what... 2 years of his life? That's bound to have an effect on him, and let's say he gets rehomed and can't cope because he just doesn't understand what's going on? Then he's back to the shelter?
I'm sure Jes said herself they slept together every night. Imagine your dad moving out, sleeping in bed with mum, then living in a cold lonely kennel all of a sudden?
Our problem isn't that we think Fred is the most amazing dog we've ever seen, we're not making out he should be worshipped but he deserves love and respect, he isn't an instagram accessory and shouldn't be treated as such. Our issue is with Jess, her actions are grotty

Clearly Jess had no bleeping clue what she was doing from the get go, all the whinging she did about Fred not being a staffy...🤣 of course she's faaaaar too posh for a staffy isn't she 🙄

Reactions: 9
A staffy with 3 previous owners, moved about so much in what... 2 years of his life? That's bound to have an effect on him, and let's say he gets rehomed and can't cope because he just doesn't understand what's going on? Then he's back to the shelter?
I'm sure Jes said herself they slept together every night. Imagine your dad moving out, sleeping in bed with mum, then living in a cold lonely kennel all of a sudden?
Our problem isn't that we think Fred is the most amazing dog we've ever seen, we're not making out he should be worshipped but he deserves love and respect, he isn't an instagram accessory and shouldn't be treated as such. Our issue is with Jess, her actions are grotty

Clearly Jess had no bleeping clue what she was doing from the get go, all the whinging she did about Fred not being a staffy...🤣 of course she's faaaaar too posh for a staffy isn't she 🙄
I agree her actions are grotty, I never said otherwise.

Reactions: 2

There are so many animals in shelters i don't think it will be that easy :(

That was an old photo. If you zoom in or her nails, they are a different colour to her current nails that she had in Rome. The nails never lie!
Great investigation skills there

Mixed staffy...absolute no no in her pure breed spaniel book

Reactions: 3
She is definitely the first owner of Fred, I have messages between me and her to back it up

Reactions: 1
She is definitely the first owner of Fred, I have messages between me and her to back it up
Yea. I think she lied that it's not hers because I remember she said she was hiding it from the landlord

Yea. I think she lied that it's not hers because I remember she said she was hiding it from the landlord
Also she got him before the date of that post, it was mid April. I remember thinking at the time it’s weird she’s pretending she’s not got him yet etc but none of my business whatever

Vinyl to accessorise your dog’s stuff... Because your dog is as permanent as the vinyl on your kitchen countertops

Jk.. you’ll keep the vinyl longer

• Haha

And are more outraged about the dog thing than the abuse to/about lots of humans from minority backgrounds (might not be the correct phrase?)

Reactions: 2
And are more outraged about the dog thing than the abuse to/about lots of humans from minority backgrounds (might not be the correct phrase?)
Of course we are. She is a disgusting racist and dumping a pet just added to the whole ugly persona. No one is taking away from how vile the tweets were

And actually I am from the minority and I am fat on top so her tweets did affected me but dumping fred is quite fresh in my mind at the moment.
I am sure she will do something vile again soon and we will move on to that

Always to try to get there first... 🙄
Let me see... Vinyl did exist before
The designs... Did exist on tiles or stock designs
The window films... Yep. Existed
Soft furnishing or blinds

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Not at all. Those tweets were beyond disgusting and even if the Fred thing hadn’t happened I (and hopefully others) would still find her an insufferable human and will never forget.
However I know for me the dog scandal is just a massive slap in the face, when you think someone literally cannot get ANY worse.. it’s shocking. You would think after the tweets she would realise she is on thin ice and would be treading VERY carefully and making sure not to do anything else crappy in the public eye. But she couldn’t even do that!

We all knew she had zero morals, begging for as much free stuff as she can, and an eternal victim but to abandon a pet (that I’m sure garnered her plenty of likes and followers) for a man, is the final nail in the coffin. It’s sickening me that people are liking and commenting on her pics clearly oblivious to what she’s done. Can someone please comment and expose her???

It is possible to be outraged about more than one thing at the same time. It’s possible to be outraged at the Ukraine crisis and also to be concerned about homelessness in the UK. Your comment smacks of whataboutery. The dog thing is happening now so we’re discussing it now. Just like we discussed (and continue to discuss) the racist tweets.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It is possible to be outraged about more than one thing at the same time. It’s possible to be outraged at the Ukraine crisis and also to be concerned about homelessness in the UK. Your comment smacks of whataboutery. The dog thing is happening now so we’re discussing it now. Just like we discussed (and continue to discuss) the racist tweets.
Exactly this, thank you! I’m so sick of whataboutery especially when it comes to animals.

She's not innovativene with the stick on tiles. I've got some from Studio, cost like £5.99 for pack of 11. . .

I thought it was going to be 10m rolls of peel & stick wallpaper. I still don’t understand why she brought out normal wallpaper (rip lol) instead of peel & stick.

Peel & stick tiles are terrible. I had some from Floor Pops in my bathroom and they all lifted up once they got wet as the water drips down in between where the grout lines would be where the tiles join.

It always makes me laugh when she says that she has spent so much time finding the correct adhesive, coating to make this product perfect like she’s inventing something in a lab. If you Google it, there are only three different types of foam self-adhesive vinyl available to buy in the UK by roll. She’s not created anything. She’s buying in rolls of self adhesive foam vinyl that already exists and printing on it and cutting it into small squares.

She’s also now saying that the tiles are better for floors than vinyl because vinyl is only good for small projects. She’s wasn’t saying that before. Her customers that spent £££ buying vinyl for their floors are going to be annoyed now she’s saying the vinyl isn’t even suitable for floors lmao

Does anyone think that she’s purposefully timed this launch to distract from Fredgate?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.