ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also why did he say happy birthday JRV as tho they’re her initials not the ones of her business 🤣
I was thinking the same! bleeping weird. They think they are so cool it's absolutely embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jess’s ex’s parents have both commented on Fred’s fb posts about him being rehomed. Why hadn’t Jes even acknowledged it???

Reactions: 4
Jess’s ex’s parents have both commented on Fred’s fb posts about him being rehomed. Why hadn’t Jes even acknowledged it???
So many reasons. Mainly thou 1000 of her vinyl tiles being sold (the only thing she cares about) and then 30 years of being a spoiled, self obsessed, racist prick.
Can someone create a tattle wiki for her and add this?
I don't know how to do that

Reactions: 1
So many reasons. Mainly thou 1000 of her vinyl tiles being sold (the only thing she cares about) and then 30 years of being a spoiled, self obsessed, racist prick.

I don't know how to do that
There’s a support thread where you need to ask an admin to do it. I can’t, because I’m a new member.

Fred who?
she’s moved on, he no longer serves a purpose. She got the content she needed at a time she needed it
She’s not hard to read

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
i wouldn't put it past her. If she’s addressed it in her page I bet one of her followers would have had him so he could stay local and she/Adam could still see him. He looks like such a lovely lad from the video, can’t see why they would give him up!
It looks like Adam has moved to Dubai? So that’ll be why he couldn’t keep him

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That must have been such a difficult decision. I can't relate because I'd take all of my animals with me absolutely to the ends of the earth, but moving continents is quite a valid reason, especially considering they've clearly chosen a local charity to keep their eye on what happens to him.
They'll never be an excuse for how Jess treats people and animals. Everyone and everything is disposable to her.

Reactions: 5
Jess: I literally took no photos this weekend

Also Jess: Posts a picture of herself taking a photo

Reactions: 8
She has to be goading us?!
Goading us or not, does she have no shame in what she has done to Fred? Even if she had no other choice but to give him up (unlikely, I know!), I don’t understand how you could so quickly go on to call yourself the mum of another dog let alone post it on insta publicly 🙁

But maybe I just have a conscience 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Goading us or not, does she have no shame in what she has done to Fred? Even if she had no other choice but to give him up (unlikely, I know!), I don’t understand how you could so quickly go on to call yourself the mum of another dog let alone post it on insta publicly 🙁

But maybe I just have a conscience 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly that! She did sales post for clothes/furniture when she was moving etc, Fred didn’t even get that. That’s how little she thought of her own pup. Just a social media prop.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She is absolutely baiting Tattle, but what a disgusting human being.
What an absolute disgusting human to do that. She used him and now essentially making fun of the situation. bleep

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20220606_181139_com.instagram.android.jpg

Maybe first just teach them how not to be a vile, inhuman, self obsessed and beggy racists like yourself eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her house inspo are as chaotic as her personality. First it's all about marble minimalist and now colourful midcentry. Jes I don't think Tom Hardy will allow you anything else than boring metro tiles anyway so don't bother saving the inspo

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.