ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope this is ok
Perfect! Thank you!!

TLDR /Recap so far…

Jes Rose: influencer (beg) and owner of Jes Rose Vinyl (stickers).

Lots of racist, predominantly anti-Asian, but also anti-black, fat-phobic, homophobic, animal cruelty tweets were found on her Twitter from when she was late teens - early twenties - the most recent being in 2015. Look on thread #1 for screenshots.

Amy (her sister) went full blown Columbo trying to out us tattlers using a private investigator who unearthed duck all. However, some tattlers made the mistake of commenting here that they’d been blocked on Instagram or what their Instagram comments regarding the racism scandal were. It took Jes seconds to link blocked accounts and comments to tattlers’ real life person Instagram accounts. Blackmailing DMs we’re sent to these tattlers on Instagram threatening to expose them if they didn’t make public apologies and delete their tattle accounts. Tattle users fell for it (thinking it was the Private Investigator finding their I.P. addresses and issued apologies. Some of these tattle users were vulnerable and scared and were threatened by Amy that they would lose their jobs. These tattlers had done nothing wrong other than exposing a racist.

Racist and anti-Asian views all the more awful due to her fetishising and stereotyping Asians as being sex workers - constantly referring to her Asian inspired decor as ‘brothel chic’.

Jes had got a staffie called Fred with her ex and they shared custody after they split. Jes leaves Fred with her ex a lot to go on holiday but shows him off proudly on insta. Jes gets a new boyfriend with a spaniel (name unknown) and suddenly Fred has disappeared. Fred has been given to her ex full time never to be seen or heard of again to make way for new man & dog.

Tory vibes, begging for free tit under the guise of ‘looking for recommendations’ and using her followers like Google, weird eyebrows, thinks she invented 21 Crimes wine, sticks her arse out to create a thigh gap, never seems to work but always needs a holiday, family act like embarrassing drunk Brits abroad falling into bushes and talking down to staff.

Account not interiors anymore, but same photos of mirror selfies and pub photos holding glass of wine.

Did I miss anything?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She's so flighty. She was like "I won't be moving in with anyone for a looooong time/just me and Fred/love living on my own" blah blah... it seems as though she's going to be heading back to East Lancs as she's spending a lot of time around where her parents are based and in the Ribble Valley.

"Blackmailing DMs we’re sent to these tattlers on Instagram threatening to expose them if they didn’t make public apologies and delete their tattle accounts. Tattle users fell for it (thinking it was the Private Investigator finding their I.P. addresses and issued apologies. Some of these tattle users were vulnerable and scared and were threatened by Amy that they would lose their jobs. "

This has just made me laugh out loud on rereading what happened. Frigging Amy using her account to go on massive rants about trolls and making them pay! Absolutely ridiculous, as if it was ever going to amount to anything.

Reactions: 6
Maybe it's the cynicism in but if she's upping sticks to move closer to/in with new chap, it's only been a few months!

That being said if she's happy then good for her but I wouldn't.

The dog bed sale is so so sad, you’d think she’d give it to her ex or whoever has her dog now. Or a shelter!

Reactions: 6
Like duck it was always the plan. Bullshit
“This is the last time I’m going to mention it”
She said this about the racist tweets too. I’m seeing a pattern of her acknowledging tit things she’s done on her own terms and to hell with what her followers think/want/expect.

She says she’s upset looking at photos of him. Is she never going to see Fred again? Wouldn’t be me.

Reactions: 10
Omg!! I thought the same! You never addressed your racism just like you haven’t discussed you getting rid of Fred! I literally can’t even fathom it! Who on earth gets rid of their dog! She’s such an awful person! How has her new bf decided ‘yes! This is a lovely girl! I’ll date her!’ 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️ He can’t have read up on her or seen these threads! I’d love to send it to him! Lol

Reactions: 5
Omg!! I thought the same! You never addressed your racism just like you haven’t discussed you getting rid of Fred! I literally can’t even fathom it! Who on earth gets rid of their dog! She’s such an awful person! How has her new bf decided ‘yes! This is a lovely girl! I’ll date her!’ 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️ He can’t have read up on her or seen these threads! I’d love to send it to him! Lol
Anyone I see working for her, being friends with her, dating her…I just assume they have the same views. I would never knowingly work for, be friends with or date a racist. I bet her ex couldn’t look past it and that’s why they split.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone I see working for her, being friends with her, dating her…I just assume they have the same views. I would never knowingly work for, be friends with or date a racist. I bet her ex couldn’t look past it and that’s why they split.
Yea. Though the same. How can you work for someone with such a poor values. Even if they struggled to get work now they have some experience they could go somewhere else

Reactions: 2
Has she seriously taken a photo of some random persons dog in a relatively easy to identify location? Utterly bleeping stupid

Like duck it was always the plan. Bullshit
Ooh I missed this. What utter bleeping bullshit.

I am sure she wasnt posting photos of Adam so excessively as she is of the new guy... Clearly he wasn't Instagram worthy for her as much
We get it jes... . You think your new squeeze looks like Tom Hardy... 🙄
So bleeping shallow

Reactions: 4
I am sure she wasnt posting photos of Adam so excessively as she is of the new guy... Clearly he wasn't Instagram worthy for her as much
We get it jes... . You think your new squeeze looks like Tom Hardy... 🙄
So bleeping shallow
screenshots please!!

• Haha
She wants to be careful encouraging that poor dog onto the bed, he obviously is struggling to get onto it. My gorgeous cocker died at such a young age from jumping awkwardly off the bed. Her spine was never the same, couldn't walk properly. Had surgery but never fully recovered. Absolutely heart breaking. She is so clueless.

• Sad
She wants to be careful encouraging that poor dog onto the bed, he obviously is struggling to get onto it. My gorgeous cocker died at such a young age from jumping awkwardly off the bed. Her spine was never the same, couldn't walk properly. Had surgery but never fully recovered. Absolutely heart breaking. She is so clueless.
Her bed is so high. You can see it in the mirror just how high it is. Spaniels are prone to spine problems. She could see he was struggling to get up. He’s going to keep trying until he gets up because dogs want to be beside their owners. She’s an idiot.

As for the boyfriend. I bet his profile goes public soon and he tries to be an influencer and get free tit too. He looks the type. I really want to know if he’s seen this thread. How would she even bring that up in convo with him. Here’s what I think happened:

Jes: ‘I know we’ve just started dating, but I tweeted terrible, awful, offensive, racist things including animal cruelty comments a few years ago. We still cool?’

Tom Softy: ‘we cool. You’ve got a Range Rover, loads of free tit, and I need someone to walk my dog. Wanna bang?’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.