ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also.. why is the main pic of the b and m reel her on holiday…. Is it literally because it would mean there’s a pot on her page and not ALL pics of her????

She’s lost the bleeping plot
Haha i though the same. I got very confused when I went to look for the b&m reel. She is completely obsessed with herself

Reactions: 2
She's pissing me off now with her charity shop hauls, most of us don't have time or money to piss about shopping all day - we have to work! She really thinks she's Lawrence Llewenyn Bowen doesn't she. 60 minute makeover with Jes. Claire Sweeney who? (Literally aging myself here)

She's not relatable whatsoever, no idea why she has so many ass kissers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nice to see she's over her "horrible time" last year but still constantly talks about it lol

Reactions: 7
B and m reel gone. Wonder if it was the lack of likes or the fact she realised using a pic of yourself on a b and m reel was tragic?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She doesn't care about sustainability when her business is literally throwaway plastic, so she isn't using charity shops for that reason, she's literally just trying to be trendy and it's very annoying. She can afford to shop new so go and bleeping do it and save the bargains for those of us who can't spend 10k on a bleeping mirror

• Heart
Reactions: 13
"Horrible time on here last year" Is she joking?!?

Someone that's truly apologetic about previous racist behaviour, someone that's taken accountability, worked on herself and has evolved, as she claims to have, does not talk about it in code a year later. They're honest about it, always.

She'll have DMs asking why it was a hard time. Is she replying to say that she was called out for racism? Is she duck. She'll say she was trolled.

Those that are ashamed and have taken ownership of their behaviour and are truly sorry do not sweep it under the carpet and spin it to gain pity and attention. Hideous.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does she ever switch off from buying shite?! It’s Saturday hun, get a life xox

Reactions: 4
accepting a free SMEG fridge and tottering off to collect it in her RR velar. Swanning around charity shops in her Gucci clogs. Nipping into work for an hour and spending the rest of the day shopping. And still has the audacity to play the victim card. Tone deaf.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why is she so insistent on saying she has never dyed her hair when we can scroll through her feed and clearly see darker/lighter hairstyles?! Those of us who have been here a while will also remember her very dark side fringe from teenage years. Not a racist, not rich, not a hair dyer..... BULLSHIT!

Reactions: 9
Also not a fan of influencers promoting hair products as we all have different hair types, what works for her won't work for all of us.

Reactions: 1
Why is she so insistent on saying she has never dyed her hair when we can scroll through her feed and clearly see darker/lighter hairstyles?! Those of us who have been here a while will also remember her very dark side fringe from teenage years. Not a racist, not rich, not a hair dyer..... BULLSHIT!
This is so frustrating. She had pure red ginger hair like mine when she was a kid. Theres photos on tattle somewhere. Someone with hair that red as a kid doesn’t magically turn mousy brown as they get older. In her unedited unfiltered reels (she clearly hasn’t figured out how to add filters yet) you can see how freckley her skin is. You wouldn’t know she was that freckley by looking at her heavily filtered photos. She’s full of tit. Be ginger and proud Jes! Or at least don’t lie about it.

I remember she was so obsessed with buying that sideboard. She paid 500 quid and now trying to say its such a bargain because its 625rpr

Reactions: 3
Her new place looks so run down.. it’s like something out of a horror movie. What on earth is going on?
Did she say it was under his parent's house or her parent's house ? I can't remember which .

"clearly nobody lives near Whalley"...... Because I am so very special and live in a teeny tiny part of the country that is sooooo beautiful and special only myself and my beautiful boyfriend could live there......

Or..... Nobody is offering to buy your giant ugly sideboard because its a cheap knock-off and appropriating a culture you also enjoy mocking!

Did she say it was under his parent's house or her parent's house ? I can't remember which .

Under his parents.... So basically she's moving into her boyfriends parents basement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I reckon with any sense either or both their parents have suggested they rent together a little longer first without rushing to buy a property less than a year of knowing someone. If they've painted it that way or not, I'd hope one side of their parents had some common sense, Tories or not.

Reactions: 9
Her new place looks so run down.. it’s like something out of a horror movie. What on earth is going on?
I imagine her tory landlord parents rent it, so they won't give a duck that its damp and dingey lmao

"Under his parents.... So basically she's moving into her boyfriends parents basement.
Ahhh I take it back, may aswell be though. Is that where they shoved the servants before they got jess to move in as paid for Dog walker

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.