Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aggs

Chatty Member
I don't like diagnosing people as I'm not qualified but I urge her to get an ADHD diagnosis.
Don't. She will do it and then we won't hear the end of it 😂 she will be like the only person in the world with it. And she will blame ever disgusting behaviour on it

• Haha
Reactions: 14

zebrabox

If she actually cared, she would share his post to give him a better chance of being rehomed quickly. She wouldn't want to have to deal with any backlash though or have to explain herself.
If she actually cared he wouldn’t be being rehomed. She has every resource available to her to keep him… a flexible schedule, good income, no young children etc etc. She can’t explain it away with excuses about him being too big and strong for her or whatever either because that would just point to her/her ex’s failures in training him as she’s had him from a puppy. If she’s so besotted with this (clearly fucking delusional) man then surely they could have slowly got each other’s dogs used to each other rather than just dump one and move in together after what was basically a few dates.

This has really cast her in a different light as even though we know she can be vile to humans being able to just get rid of the dog you apparently adore is a whole new level of gross. No wonder she has a melt down on instagram every few months her life is fake as fuck.

I bet she's going half blonde or that quarter blonde fringe thing everyone's got at the moment. She's making the biggest deal about it. Not surprised if she does a countdown timer for a hair reveal.

• Haha

Sillybillyy

Chatty Member
I find it so selfish that she has bought this set just because it was £40. She has a dining set as she has mentioned and other people could who are in actual need of a dining table and not a lot of money could of had it.
I bet she's one of those absolute horrors who finds absolute bargains in the charity shop and then sells them for a profit

Long time lurker and first time poster but the thought of poor Fred in a kennel tonight has broke me. I remember when she briefly wanted to crate train him and asked for advice. I told her as hard as it might be but she had to push through the whining so he wouldn’t learn that crying would be rewarded with being let out and advised her to make him sleep in the crate and not in bed with her to increase his independence. She told me that she couldn’t possibly do that to him. Couldn’t possibly train the dog to spend the night alone but can voluntarily let him go up for adoption. Supposedly so attached to each other that sleeping apart isn’t even up for discussion but now having him in a cage waiting for someone to come rescue him… can’t bear to hear him cry for 5mins on his first time in the crate but now he’s spending the majority of his day in one. I just can’t… obviously we are only privileged to a limited amount of information but I can’t imagine anyone coming into my life and having such an enormous affect to make me change and sacrifice so much so soon. I also can’t imagine why he, who also has a dog that I assume he cares about, would be ok with her giving up the dog. I can’t imagine my partner and I splitting up and he who is supposed to be looking after the dog decides he doesn’t want or can’t and I just do nothing to stop it. Think this situation just puts all 3 involved in a bad light. Poor Fred has no way of understanding what is going on…squeezing my dog a little tighter tonight :cry:

• Sad

MsBee

Haha. Someone beat me to it.

Beggy Mitchell is at it again. A fucking expensive camera. I literally have no money til payday and I’m stressing about how I’ll feed my daughter nutritious meals and here she is… eyeing up a ridiculously expensive camera for whatever is todays’ fad hobby.

I feel shit moaning about what she spends. It’s her money. But it’s grossly offensive when people like me are at breaking point because their financial situation is so dire.

• Heart

ermokthen

I can’t believe she’s fully waiting to reveal it! 😂 ‘when will be a good time to show everyone?’ any, any time at all jes! Any at all! cos not a soul cares enough! Just u! Maybe your mum but I doubt it cos wtf are u doing on insta acting like U’ve never been to the hair dressers 🤯😂🙈
No! I need to know why she thinks she’s so important! I need to know! 😂 what on earth gives her the impression everyone is waiting for a reveal? Post your pics, take the compliments, shout out your hairdresser and tag her and gas her up so other people book her and get on with life Jes! 😭😭😭😭 whyyyyyyyy is she like this! It’s fascinating! 🤯

• Haha

ermokthen

And they are only £200 so grab a bargain
Honestly as soon as I saw it I thought 🙄 oh Jes! Not every day try and flex your ‘designer’ items! 😂🙈 £200 wellies for her tiger talon toes to shred her feet some more! 🤮 I’ve never in my life come across anyone I dislike like her! It fully baffles me but I can not stand anything about her! Everything is a fake attention/validation seek! Nothing is ever genuine or kind hearted! She’s always victimising herself or trying to flex! There’s no in between! 😩

• Heart

wodemaya

Sorry I'm still stuck on the bloody gifted air fryer... She doesn't post any cooking content, no recipes, no follow along cook with me's, no grid posts with a recipe underneath.

Literally nothing food or cooking related on her account other than that weird padron pepper spam for a week or so, yet she's been gifted a £180 air fryer.

Do companies not do some basic research into who they're gifting things to, to at least make sure they're gifting something that will be used!? It'll end up like that BBQ which wasn't touched for a year!

thegoodnaysayer

I've never seen or heard anyone so dillusional in my life?! Why would she think anyone would need her advice when she doesn't understand a business plan, quit her job and teased online that "somethings coming" and didn't know what it was and can't even be arsed to work more than three days a week so spent any money she made on hiring freelancers that were more expensive than she was. I'm honestly baffled that she cannot she that she is a total blagger? I GENUINELY THINK SHE THINKS SHE IS GOOD AT BUSINESS 🤯

Also, her Dad owns a textile company which I'm guessing would come in handy. If she didnt tell him or ask him for help or advice then that would just be really stupid. Not that I believe a word out of her racist fucking mouth. I'm fairly sure it would have been Daddy's idea/him bankrolling it all along. Such great advice for students!! "Be born me"

Blahblah93

VIP Member
Buying a house with someone you've been seeing for only a short time seems like a bad move. She bought a dog with her ex and look how that turned out. You'd think she would of learnt.

So so so so so close to unfollowing her, it's like roadkill. You don't want to look but curiousity gets the better of you. She has no concept of money and is so bad at spending. She's only budget friendly when it's trendy. I used to think she was cool but it's all very 2 dimensional. There's nothing remotely genuine about her.

RVAWAS

Can't belive she's spent the last 6 months telling us how long and wonderful and healthy her hair is because of her rediculous 'routines' and hundreds of pounds of product..... Then she describes it as "scratty" now she wants the narrative to show her justification to dye it 🙈

• Haha
I will answer all the Q except the ones about my earnings and Fred. Or if I do answer it will be a complete lie (like that I was truly content with myself and not desperate for a bf)
How can she not have been looking when she met him on Hinge?