ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she thinks this transformation is even worthy a reel. That floor might be slabbed stone but it's in an bleeping awful state. Next. Living room. Can't wait for this shoestring transformation with mostly gifted stuff

Reactions: 7
Wish she’d stop saying she’s done it on a shoestring budget when that’s a total lie. She got so much of it for free including the fabric and paint. Paint from Lick isn’t cheap. And not to mention the ugly tiles are her own, so again she didn’t actually pay for it. She’ll put it on company expenses. And not to mention the actual kitchen looks like a garage sale. The floor is ugly. Don’t care if it’s stone or whatever but it looks like my garage floor. The tiles don’t go with the green trimming it’s ugly. The chairs and the table isn’t cute like mismatch from Friends in a quirky way, it’s just out of place and ugly. She hasn’t even painted the walls and they look rank. The worktops also could do with covering or upcycling. So but this is a terrible kitchen and I cannot believe she thinks this is creative or pretty.

Reactions: 12
She has clearly tit loads of spare cash and spare time so why not use it on travel. I can't wrap my head around it. Travel is one thing I am never guilty of spending money on and if I have a choice of clothes or a meal out I rather buy a cheap flight somewhere. Her values are skewed and maybe that's why she is such a rasist tory. She doesn't know any better. Only traveled to posh places with her rich family, staying in expensive villas
Screenshot_20221106_112624_com.instagram.android_edit_128800907066282.jpg

Reactions: 4
Had to really hold back and not comment on the reel about how insulting it is to keep saying “shoestring budget” when there’s single mums revamping a room using b and m for £350 and I’m pretty sure her bloody placemats alone were £40+

Also what’s with the “this style is not very me?”. Who are you talking to? If it’s not you why did you do it then. Did you just copy something you saw cause you thought it looked cool. Why are you even telling everyone this.

Anyway today is the weekly on top of the world, I love my life, everything is amazingggg nonsense so we shall wait for next weeks mental health wobble.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also so what’s with the “this style is not very me?”. Who are you talking to? If it’s not you why did you do it then
What a weird thing to say. Completely ridiculous. Well done on being such a good influencer for lick paint. I reckon she said it to covered herself in case of people not liking it

Reactions: 1
When I say ‘it’s very you!’ To my friends that’s my way of saying ‘I don’t like it!’ 😂🙈 ‘it’s u not me’ kinda thing! Why would u ‘curate’ (😂 it still fully sends me that she uses that word!😂) a whole room, to live in, in your house, that u use at least twice a day….. that’s not your style???!
And I can’t get over that ABSOLUTELY GIANT PRADA badge front and centre on her grid! Now I’ve seen the real one, Jes’s one is almost comedy sized! 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dying to ask “why are you a bleeping spoilt brat?” on her q&a

The cycle is feeling high from buying tit, to feeling low from not buying tit, so buys something for gratification, novelty wears off and feels sad, buys something… rinse and repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry what.. first of all Vinted do not automatically remove fakes, I just bought a fake designer hoody (out of choice lol) and it was listed under the brand name etc.. the price was the indicator that it wasn’t genuine (as most of us can determine).

secondly.. what was she trying to sell that was a fake eh.. I thought she only owned real designer 🤥

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Sorry what.. first of all Vinted do not automatically remove fakes, I just bought a fake designer hoody (out of choice lol) and it was listed under the brand name etc.. the price was the indicator that it wasn’t genuine (as most of us can determine).

secondly.. what was she trying to sell that was a fake eh.. I thought she only owned real designer 🤥
It's funny how she clearly read here and send a Q to herself to try to convince everyone that that jacket is real. She is absolutely hilarious 😂

oh big lols I’m blocked
No way. Did she suss you out or did you send her a controversial question

120 quid a month for spray tan 🤯
Screenshot_20221106_210519_com.instagram.android_edit_140575288080631.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I get real desperate/trying to fill an empty racist void vibes from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why on earth did she choose that pale blue for the cupboards, it just clashes with the walls and she didn’t paint the skirting..? It’s not blue enough for it to be a statement, it just looks like a colour error or that other parts of the room have gone yellow over time. Then the AWFUL FAKE red tiles clash with the blue cupboards and green tile trim?!. Somehow she thought modern gold handles would look right? Then she’s got the literal piles of crap on every surface and shelf. Thinking it looks quirky but it’s actually horrible. She doesn’t know how to set up a shelf to make it look nice if she is going for the maximalist look… I saw the “inspo” which she did her very best to simply copy, but just didn’t pull it off. The reason the original looks good is because it’s genuinely rustic and lovely old materials have been preserved over time.
I am (personally) a fan of a floor like that when it’s done right but again she made it look like a garage sale with all the other crap. She just has NO IDEA. It’s so bad I actually love it. The colour and patterns and styles of furniture and even the finish on stuff, she’s just got all of it wrong!! I almost can’t believe it’s real… the before photos almost look better. The only improvement is the fact she’s added lights but they’re not enough for the room so she couldn’t even get that right sadly.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just because views are hight doesn't mean the reels are good. Muppet
Screenshot_20221107_192501_com.instagram.android_edit_175588947729455.jpg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.