Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m a long time lurker but I’ve absolutely had enough of this little scrote! After he was ‘seeing’ a friend of the family for a few weeks (recently). He is a obsessed self centred little prick. He admits he hasn’t lost 8st. He apparently earnt 50k+ off Instagram in the last year. According to him it’s ‘too time consuming to be Instagram famous, that’s why I can’t settle down’ his EXACT words! He is obsessed with sending pictures of himself and his pecker constantly and randomly! He’s too grown up and mature to have any drama or negativity in his life. He is so controlling even after a couple of weeks, telling this poor lad to change his looks/style. He talks down to people like they are a piece of shit on his shoe. His head is soooo far up his own arse it’s unreal! God I’m mad 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Let's just remind ourselves of this...

Screenshot_20210120-061210_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210120-061316_Chrome.jpg

He's quite tall from what I recall, 6'3 or 6'4 (correct me if I'm wrong) not a fucking chance is someone who was 8 stone overweight wearing only a large sized garment.Not a fucking chance.

I'm the same height as him, and I've lost 9 and a half stone (for real thanks harold) and I've gone from wearing xxxxxl tops to xxl.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Do you ask everyone new you meet how they define their sexuality? No, of course you don’t - it’s largely, I would hope, irrelevant. It’s not ‘holier than thou’ to question why people think it matters so much.
oh get over it your on gossip site don’t act like you have morals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

lizziew92

My boyfriend thinks I’ve finally lost the plot sat here pissing myself at a packet of Command strips 🤦‍♀️

Easy on.....
28AAB212-7418-41AE-8F40-9B8863D22405.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
His adoring fans get right on my tits.
'This looks unreal'
It's a fucking potato waffle with beans on... It wouldn't win MasterChef would it?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

anonymous1221

Another Visit to the granny... with "a weeks shop" in 1 carrier bag...

and he "zoomed in really close" to take the picture

does he think we're all as fucking daft as him?

clearly another delivery of vicky sponge and the breaking of social distancing from those who do not live in your own home.

but those rules don't apply to Harold....silly me...
I don’t understand why people keep posting pictures of dropping shopping off to elderly relatives/neighbours who are isolating anyway. Seems like they’re doing it more for likes rather than genuine generosity. I’ve been getting some shopping for an elderly couple across the road from me for the past few weeks, but I don’t go posting it on bloody insta all the time!

Reactions: 27