Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that he posted his scales showing his 29g of cheese. Thanks Haz. I believe you this time x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Longtime lurker... can’t stand this guy!! I notice he’s took a picture of his 30g of cheese, doesn’t read here though eh? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love that he posted his scales showing his 29g of cheese. Thanks Haz. I believe you this time x
Doesn't actually mean that's the portion he had though 🤔

Longtime lurker... can’t stand this guy!! I notice he’s took a picture of his 30g of cheese, doesn’t read here though eh? 😉
Everything for the gram .... I don't believe for 1 minute that's what he actually had in reality

Reactions: 7
Doesn't actually mean that's the portion he had though 🤔

Everything for the gram .... I don't believe for 1 minute that's what he actually had in reality
Oh 100% he took that pic, put it on his lunch and then dived straight back in for some more

Reactions: 5
I’m absoloutely shocked he said he’s lost 12 pounds in two weeks. Unless he’s done a complete detox ( he hasn’t) or he’s purging... there’s no way he’s done it. My friend is detoxing at the moment, eating some amazing food and lost 6 pounds in her first week! I’ve stuck to plan and lost 7.5 in two weeks.

I lost 8 lb one week (my first attempt). was making allowances here and there . Anyhow, it got to the point where I was eating very little for breakfast and lunch then would pig out with a big dinner. On weigh day I would starve myself, have a cheat day and eat whatever I wanted and then would eat about 5 syns or the rest of the week . Of course I put it back on once I went back to eatinghow I was previously!

My second attempt i followed the plan to atea and was averaging about 1-3 lbs a week and lost 3 stone.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I lost 8 lb one week (my first attempt). was making allowances here and there . Anyhow, it got to the point where I was eating very little for breakfast and lunch then would pig out with a big dinner. On weigh day I would starve myself, have a cheat day and eat whatever I wanted and then would eat about 5 syns or the rest of the week . Of course I put it back on once I went back to eatinghow I was previously!

My second attempt i followed the plan to atea and was averaging about 1-3 lbs a week and lost 3 stone.
I was the same, even on weigh day I will eat, even though it’s light food. I don’t treat my losses with food...I’m not a dog! I buy myself some new make up, pop some money in a tin to buy a new dress ect. My losses are between 1-3 pound a week, small but consistent. I make sure every meal is colourful and tasty, definately not the beige rubbish Harry seems to churn out again and again. I used to follow him and believe in what he said, then I realised he seriously couldn’t be losing weight and eating all of that! I unfollowed him when he constantly boasted of his first class holidays/cruises and his blessed life with his luxury cars. Both me and my boyfriend work for the NHS, I work overtime all the time, we both have second hand cars, haven’t been abroad since 2017, we are so proud we brought our little house and saving for our wedding. People like Harry just seem to have it all handed to him, absolutely no idea of hard work and real struggle, he constantly endorses drink driving ( he goes out on the lash and then goes straight to work) and binge eating. I can’t deal with that.

Reactions: 15
I’m SO glad there is a thread on him, he is honestly SO rude!!! His replies to his followers I’m surprised he has any left. The biggest SW hypocrite! Honestly he grates on me. He thinks he is better than everyone else... these huge crazy loses and then pigging out hold it girls while my head explodes 🤯

Reactions: 12
I wish these pathetic SW accounts would get banned for triggering content. Promoting toxic binge/restrict behaviours and yo yo dieting while pushing over priced ADs.

Get a bleeping life Hazza, how many times are you gonna post the same fry light burnt, chemical infused Yorkshire pudding or ChuNky ChiP?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Let's just remind ourselves of this...

Screenshot_20210120-061210_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210120-061316_Chrome.jpg

He's quite tall from what I recall, 6'3 or 6'4 (correct me if I'm wrong) not a bleeping chance is someone who was 8 stone overweight wearing only a large sized garment.Not a bleeping chance.

I'm the same height as him, and I've lost 9 and a half stone (for real thanks harold) and I've gone from wearing xxxxxl tops to xxl.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35

View attachment 392763
View attachment 392765

He's quite tall from what I recall, 6'3 or 6'4 (correct me if I'm wrong) not a bleeping chance is someone who was 8 stone overweight wearing only a large sized garment.Not a bleeping chance.

I'm the same height as him, and I've lost 9 and a half stone (for real thanks harold) and I've gone from wearing xxxxxl tops to xxl.
You look amazing! Well done you. And ps I love your hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m absoloutely shocked he said he’s lost 12 pounds in two weeks. Unless he’s done a complete detox ( he hasn’t) or he’s purging... there’s no way he’s done it. My friend is detoxing at the moment, eating some amazing food and lost 6 pounds in her first week! I’ve stuck to plan and lost 7.5 in two weeks.
Sorry to be that person - but 'detox'ing is a myth. It's literally not a thing. Your body detoxes itself via organs like your kidneys and liver, theres nothing anyone can do to alter that process using a diet.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry to be that person - but 'detox'ing is a myth. It's literally not a thing. Your body detoxes itself via organs like your kidneys and liver, theres nothing anyone can do to alter that process using a diet.
As a doctor I can say yes to this !

Reactions: 12
Well whatever she is doing, she’s doing an amazing job at sticking too it. I’m heading into week three of slimming world and my face is starting to break out again 😞😞

View attachment 392763
View attachment 392765

You look AMAZING!! and DO NOT CUT THE HAIR ..... invest in a bobble or three ;) Keep up the good work - you must be almost at target surely ? x

• Haha
Reactions: 2

View attachment 392763
View attachment 392765

Amazing!! Can I come live with you i need to lose 4 stone but have no will power or cooking ability haha.im sure your meals are 100% appealing and not beige bland and burnt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.