Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who’s gave the lad a lift to his nans? He was making a point that he’d started early on the ale?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I wonder who’s gave the lad a lift to his nans? He was making a point that he’d started early on the ale?
I would assume the person he lives with?
like how he suddenly cut off the video of the girl dropping off his presents, deffo broken social distancing twice today!

Reactions: 5
@harrypickard96_sw

@harrypickard96_sw
For some reason he's blocked me 🤔 I wondered why I hadn't seen any posts for ages! Back in the day I used to really like him and his roast potatoes lol he even messaged me a few times, followed me from his main account etc so that's weird 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why are all his friends girls no boys? And some of the old photos they’ve posted of him from years back clearly show he’s never been fat 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He has blocked me too. I have never commented on anything of his ever. He really has too much time on his on hands to go through and block people.

Reactions: 3
He has blocked me too. I have never commented on anything of his ever. He really has too much time on his on hands to go through and block people.
If you want to view go to gramho.com you can also view stories

They think they are clever blocking but as a public account there is always a way to view 😊😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
For some reason he's blocked me 🤔 I wondered why I hadn't seen any posts for ages! Back in the day I used to really like him and his roast potatoes lol he even messaged me a few times, followed me from his main account etc so that's weird 🤷🏻‍♀️
I got blocked too and don’t think I ever interacted with him 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.