Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He blocked me ages ago so I can’t see his losses but he is a classic example of someone who eats a massive takeaway the night before weigh in, so his official ‘starting weight’ is actually about 7-10lbs more than his usual weight (all water retention and constipation) then he gets a big loss in week 1, continues on week 2 and 3 maybe losing another couple each week which is obviously the normal amount, and boom he’s lost a stone in 3 weeks. Has another mad one, ‘draws the line’ but doesn’t disclose his gain, then has another big loss - and the cycle continues

Reactions: 19
What is the world coming to? 🤦🏾‍♀️Those are clearly chip shop. What is he planning to film the walk there? 😂
Hahaha was about to comment yes you get in your car or walk to shop and then pay

Them 5 guys ones in the "rub" hahahahhaha nothing like the ones before

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surprise surprise the comments on that post have been limited. How can anyone believe his bullshit

Reactions: 10
I've got his secret chip tutorial:

1. Go to the chippy
2. Buy chips
3. Serve on plate
4. Pretend you made them

Prick 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What watch does he have that’s lying to him about his calorie burning?
Why is he going that far when it’s meant to be local only. I’m bleeping sick of it, I’m sick of people breaking the bleeping rules constantly. I’ve had enough! I spend my days looking after other people and I see this liar doing tit like this

Reactions: 16
What watch does he have that’s lying to him about his calorie burning?
I mean it’s not out of the ordinary, you burn in your sleep, I’m currently on 2k and I only did a 45 min work so I would suggest he’s possibly right or not burning enough (but I’ve never cycled) untill we see his fitness watch there’s no proof therefore he could be lying

Reactions: 5
So I’ve gone from 88kg at the start of Jan to 82 kg. Just under a stone and I did it in 4 weeks. That’s how you do it!!

Reactions: 6
There’s no way on earth you go on a bike ride and burn over 1000 calories 🤣🤣🤣 whatever app he had is having his pants down.
Can’t wait to see what the Apple Watch says 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've been laughing at this probably more than I should have. What a dingbat. So true though! Who unwraps an Easter egg just to take a picture! ? He inhaled that faster than his ex bezzie towers gained the weight back.

Screenshot_20210128-140754_Instagram~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.