Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you ask everyone new you meet how they define their sexuality? No, of course you don’t - it’s largely, I would hope, irrelevant. It’s not ‘holier than thou’ to question why people think it matters so much.
oh get over it your on gossip site don’t act like you have morals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
YESSSS✌🏼 My comment wasn’t meaning to come across as rude I was just generally curious, no one gives a tit what sexuality you are!
YESSSS✌🏼 My comment wasn’t meaning to come across as rude I was just generally curious, no one gives a tit what sexuality you are!
i asked the same question on this post not even in rude way just curious and got my head bitten of its gossip page i dont grt why people are so offended

Reactions: 9
I know it wasn’t! I didn’t think you were being rude at all. I just don’t think it’s my place to say that was all

Reactions: 1
His beige food reminds me of school dinners and looks like vomit most of the time. Must do it to match his personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His beige food reminds me of school dinners and looks like vomit most of the time. Must do it to match his personality.
His mayflower curry annoys me 😂 ITS NOT PROPER CURRY it’s vegetables with some watery curry sauce 🙄 also...he says his wedges need no par boiling, and he whacks them on like 250 in the oven for 20 mins...I did that one time...burnt to a bloody crisp 🙄 bullshit does he put them in at 250 from raw

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His mayflower curry annoys me 😂 ITS NOT PROPER CURRY it’s vegetables with some watery curry sauce 🙄 also...he says his wedges need no par boiling, and he whacks them on like 250 in the oven for 20 mins...I did that one time...burnt to a bloody crisp 🙄 bullshit does he put them in at 250 from raw
My teeth would fare better if I chewed on a pair of wooden clogs rather than follow one of pube heads ridiculous recipes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My best mate has started doing SW herself from home and has already within a week made them bleeping stupid Yorkshire puddings twice AND tagged this bell end in both of the posts.

I’m demoting her from best friend status.
I think you should point out to her they have more calories per yorkie than one of Aunt Bessies 😉

Oh and I’ll point out my youngest son is gay... and on the odd occasion when someone has asked after meeting him I have never ever jumped down their throat ... there’s a difference between asking out of curiosity and being homophobic just thought some people obviously need that clarification.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think you should point out to her they have more calories per yorkie than one of Aunt Bessies 😉

Oh and I’ll point out my youngest son is gay... and on the odd occasion when someone has asked after meeting him I have never ever jumped down their throat ... there’s a difference between asking out of curiosity and being homophobic just thought some people obviously need that clarification.
Do people really care if they get asked if they are gay/straight? One of my closest friends gets asked a lot as he is a good looking man and I think lots of girls fancy him too, but he’s very camp! 🤭 people ask if somebody is gay just because they are curious not because they think it is wrong ? IMO it’s totally ok to ask an adult about their sexuality! Iv asked many people that Iv met through the years and i have never had somebody jump down my throat 😂

Reactions: 10
Do people really care if they get asked if they are gay/straight? One of my closest friends gets asked a lot as he is a good looking man and I think lots of girls fancy him too, but he’s very camp! 🤭 people ask if somebody is gay just because they are curious not because they think it is wrong ? IMO it’s totally ok to ask an adult about their sexuality! Iv asked many people that Iv met through the years and i have never had somebody jump down my throat 😂
Exactly! I asked my husband if he was gay when we first met (genuinely 😂) because he was good looking and I wanted to see if I had a chance 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.