Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if he has moved, he’s still photographing food on the same orange edged plates he’s used for a while. He does seem to be trying to be Mrs Hinch suddenly which is weird though.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know if he has moved, he’s still photographing food on the same orange edged plates he’s used for a while. He does seem to be trying to be Mrs Hinch suddenly which is weird though.
I noticed he's started saying "guys"just like grinch too...

Hi harold, Your 7th thread on here, You must be so proud...

can you tell me your secret, you've lost 8 stone, I've lost 8 and a half stone and there isn't a bleeping stretch mark or inch of loose skin upon your person as seen here...

Screenshot_20200415-145604_Gallery.jpg

you look like that, yet I look like a bleeping beach ball that has taken about 6 months to deflate.

how is that possible? or is it that infact (lets not duck about, we know it is) a big fat bleeping lie that you've let snowball at mommy and daddys (and probably grotbags') expense too because spoilt little Harold has to be the best at everything...

also..

are you in touch with spongebob towers? I'm considering setting up a gofund me for loose skin surgery and bleeping off with everyones money....if so I'd like some pointers.

ttfn.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I noticed he's started saying "guys"just like grinch too...

Hi harold, Your 7th thread on here, You must be so proud...

can you tell me your secret, you've lost 8 stone, I've lost 8 and a half stone and there isn't a bleeping stretch mark or inch of loose skin upon your person as seen here...

View attachment 109986

you look like that, yet I look like a bleeping beach ball that has taken about 6 months to deflate.

how is that possible? or is it that infact (lets not duck about, we know it is) a big fat bleeping lie that you've let snowball at mommy and daddys (and probably grotbags') expense too because spoilt little Harold has to be the best at everything...

also..

are you in touch with spongebob towers? I'm considering setting up a gofund me for loose skin surgery and bleeping off with everyones money....if so I'd like some pointers.

ttfn.
I don’t wish to see these burger nips

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another Visit to the granny... with "a weeks shop" in 1 carrier bag...

and he "zoomed in really close" to take the picture

does he think we're all as bleeping daft as him?

clearly another delivery of vicky sponge and the breaking of social distancing from those who do not live in your own home.

but those rules don't apply to Harold....silly me...

Attachments

Reactions: 9
So he's lost 8 stone, somethings just clicked and he wants to try a full day on the plan...

and he starts that off with some carcinogenic bacon.

you'd think someone that has lost 8 stone
(😂😂)would be in the rythm of the plan and be on it every bleeping day.
Well that's a tit start as no speed for starters and that bacon looks rank - :sick::sick:

Reactions: 6
Another Visit to the granny... with "a weeks shop" in 1 carrier bag...

and he "zoomed in really close" to take the picture

does he think we're all as bleeping daft as him?

clearly another delivery of vicky sponge and the breaking of social distancing from those who do not live in your own home.

but those rules don't apply to Harold....silly me...
I don’t understand why people keep posting pictures of dropping shopping off to elderly relatives/neighbours who are isolating anyway. Seems like they’re doing it more for likes rather than genuine generosity. I’ve been getting some shopping for an elderly couple across the road from me for the past few weeks, but I don’t go posting it on bloody insta all the time!

Reactions: 27
He seems to have done a bit of a 360 on his page and trying to turn it into a home account with the painting decorating and cleaning.. bit strange I wonder why he is trying to step away from SW he’s had this account for quite a time hasn’t he.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why people keep posting pictures of dropping shopping off to elderly relatives/neighbours who are isolating anyway. Seems like they’re doing it more for likes rather than genuine generosity. I’ve been getting some shopping for an elderly couple across the road from me for the past few weeks, but I don’t go posting it on bloody insta all the time!
It’s all for likes on social media which is quite sad I think.

Reactions: 9
It’s all for likes on social media which is quite sad I think.
Boils my piss when I see people sharing pics of them dropping groceries off for loved ones, cos you know full well it’s for likes and I bet majority wouldn’t do it any other time. If they need to show it for likes they arnt getting the point of it, it’s about being selfless nothing more

• Haha
Reactions: 18
he clearly buys them...

what I'd like to know is, where are his stretch marks from an 8 stone weight loss? where is the loose skin?
I'm not sticking up for him because we know he hasn't lost 8 stone, but I've lost 11 stone and have no lose skin or stretch marks🤷‍♀️ it's all down to genetics, age, collagen and exercise.

Reactions: 13
He’s put a photo on of his food diary, reckons he did an hour of fitness yesterday - 10572 steps, now I’m sorry but this morning I’ve walked 5.1 miles which was 8995 steps, took me over an hour and 2 miles of those were running. He lies yet again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
His adoring fans get right on my tits.
'This looks unreal'
It's a bleeping potato waffle with beans on... It wouldn't win MasterChef would it?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.