Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at that delightful picture of social distancing the other day, I genuinely do not think he has lost more than two stone. I reckon he's lost a couple and put it back on. Looking at that picture, he does not look much different to that photo of him "eight stone heavier" a few years ago. He is honestly a disgrace. How has he gotten away with these lies for so long?!
It's hard to keep up with his gains and losses as he's a proper yo yo dieter, but you know, its #easyoneasyoff

Such a knob'ed

Reactions: 1
I love this more than I can put into words.

Also... I get unreasonably irritated when he posts a meal and says "just what I fancied"... well, you're an adult, making your own meals. If you're not having what you fancy, why'd you make it? I have no idea why it bothers me so much ๐Ÿ˜‚
Is it an Instagram profile? What's the handle if so please. I want to see the picture lol

As someone that followed sw for years I seriously hate this fucker for promoting binge eating to people watching him. Prick

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Message you for the chip recipe? SHES LITERALLY MESSAGING YOU NOW! Canโ€™t be much more than chop, boil and roast?! Of course with the chip โ€œrubโ€ in there for good measure!!!
Couple of paracetamol and that steak is mooing again ๐Ÿฅฉ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Message you for the chip recipe? SHES LITERALLY MESSAGING YOU NOW! Canโ€™t be much more than chop, boil and roast?! Of course with the chip โ€œrubโ€ in there for good measure!!!
Its top secret clearly! ๐Ÿ˜‚ giant twit! I bet he posts on facebook moany posts about how everything is tit and when someone comments he goes 'Oh, I'll message you!' Attention seeking prat!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's lost duck all. Claims to be 6ft 3, which is possible, but was much younger when he was at his biggest ever (claims 19st) so all he's done is grow taller.

• Haha
Prickard blocked me a while back (total mystery as to why, I never commented on any of his posts) so had a good laugh going through all the posts on here ๐Ÿ˜‚ he's such a dick, always wonder what he puts his profession down as on mortgage/car insurance etc ๐Ÿ˜‚ chief rub peddler????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's lost duck all. Claims to be 6ft 3, which is possible, but was much younger when he was at his biggest ever (claims 19st) so all he's done is grow taller.
Pics 1 & 2 you can see the height difference as both show his father. Pic 3 says he was his heaviest at 19st (bullshit) 3 years before 2017. Pic 1 was posted at the end of 2013.

Puppy fat disappeared as he went through his teens and grew taller. bleep.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
its been 5 days since this little fucker has posted any food.

is he fasting? ๐Ÿ˜‚
He's probably back on the beggy diet!
Pizza, rubs, Maccies, overpriced chocolate boxes and syrup for daysssssss
All noted down in his ยฃ12.99 (87p) Princess planner ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.