Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this bleep lying about his age as well? 96 is part of his IG account name, but he recently turned 23?

He deleted my comment within about 3 minutes
He does this to everyone 😂. He’s just such a fraud. It’s disgusting. I wonder what his family would think if they knew all his lies and how he is portrayed online.

wait....what? is your favourite the chip rub(😂) or the mince rub(😂😂)? It's one or the other, or does it depend on how much cash your code has generated that day you permatanned orange ponce.
Your posts are hilarious! 😂. Please keep them coming haha. Oh and well done on your weight loss, you’ve done amazing! we need more people like you around to show how it is really done and how to be honest!!

Reactions: 5
Is this bleep lying about his age as well? 96 is part of his IG account name, but he recently turned 23?
I thought the same thing when it was his birthday but he’s had that Instagram since he was a teenager and think he wanted to appear 1 year older at the time 😂

Reactions: 2
Blocked within 90 seconds for daring to ask why a SW page would advertise Pizza Hut unless it was for the money. Oh well, duck off then tosser 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God he makes me sick. Just vile. The amount of ads he posts, people clearly give him stuff and it’s disgusting. He needs to be shut down.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.