Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anyone else remember when David Cyril blew up via a Slimming World insta account? At one point he was getting loads of freebies and I think he appeared on TV. Anyhow. His highness then tried to make his own Granny insta famous by setting her up with an instagram account lol, but nobody really cared 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
I've got his secret chip tutorial:

1. Go to the chippy
2. Buy chips
3. Serve on plate
4. Pretend you made them

Prick 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I don’t know if he has moved, he’s still photographing food on the same orange edged plates he’s used for a while. He does seem to be trying to be Mrs Hinch suddenly which is weird though.
I noticed he's started saying "guys"just like grinch too...

Hi harold, Your 7th thread on here, You must be so proud...

can you tell me your secret, you've lost 8 stone, I've lost 8 and a half stone and there isn't a fucking stretch mark or inch of loose skin upon your person as seen here...

Screenshot_20200415-145604_Gallery.jpg

you look like that, yet I look like a fucking beach ball that has taken about 6 months to deflate.

how is that possible? or is it that infact (lets not fuck about, we know it is) a big fat fucking lie that you've let snowball at mommy and daddys (and probably grotbags') expense too because spoilt little Harold has to be the best at everything...

also..

are you in touch with spongebob towers? I'm considering setting up a gofund me for loose skin surgery and fucking off with everyones money....if so I'd like some pointers.

ttfn.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Instafamous1

VIP Member
I always think it’s weird when somewhere gets put on the quarantine list and people pay thousands to rush home? If it were me I’d think well I’m already there now 😂 in my job they make you use annual leave or you can take it unpaid. Dropping 1500 on a flight is more than it would cost me 2 weeks unpaid leave...
Suppose everyone’s employers are different and that’s the risk you take when you’re stupid enough to book a holiday in the middle of a pandemic 🙄

Loopybird69

VIP Member
A few shots from over the years... and I have to ask, in which year was he carrying the 8 stone he's lost?
This was why I got blocked 😂😂 I asked him why he thought losing and gaining the same stone over the years was equal to losing 8 stone from start to finish and if he had nothing to his post his certificates/stickers

ba boom blocked 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Jacketpotate

Copied one of Harold’s recipes. So good. Base Hex B, 30g of cheddar for Hex A, Ham free and pineapple speed. Had a giant garlic and herb dip - I’m counting 1/2 a syn but SYN ACCORDINGLY.

RE legal stuff. I’m sure he’d come after you in defamation if he had the capacity to prove his claims.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
here's another couple from the pickard archives.

he claims 5 stone was lost between these photos.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Screenshot_20210130-133559_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210130-133604_Gallery.jpg

these are from his old instagram profile harryyy123 that he has no access to so he can't delete 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Snoop D O Double G

He claims to have started again therefore has lost all his previous sw history. Convenient eh. Don’t think I’d be willing to erase an 8 stone loss history like that.... 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Returns from his HoLiDaY with a giant Yorkshire pudding photo that he claims is made with fry light and is “SW friendly” but, the comments are like “mine was flat as a pancake”, “mine didn’t rise” and “what’s your SecRet”

WELL it’s not rising mate because Haz uses actual correct quantities of ingredients and OIL you set of brainwashed twats.

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I wish these pathetic SW accounts would get banned for triggering content. Promoting toxic binge/restrict behaviours and yo yo dieting while pushing over priced ADs.

Get a fucking life Hazza, how many times are you gonna post the same fry light burnt, chemical infused Yorkshire pudding or ChuNky ChiP?

• Haha
  • Heart

skintsocks

VIP Member
How does he supposedly manage to make a cake like that but can’t make a sandwich look nice 😂
I’m saying his mum made it, and he was on a step-stool putting the blue pearls on whilst licking his fingers. Bet he had a little apron with boss chef written on it as well.

• Haha

Sassysaurus

If he's a stone over target now, does that mean when he eventually loses it, that'll he'll be telling everyone he's lost 9 stone?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19