Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ITS NOT A TACO. ITS NOT EVEN A BOWL. GET TO duck!!!
This is offensive to anyone who knows what an actual taco is and comes from.
It’s actually bugging me still 🤣
So much rice. God it’s the most typical unseasoned unflavoured slop in a dry ass wrap. A nice belly swell from all the extra rice. Some crunchy Doritos is that?! And a dry ‘side salad’

Reactions: 4
Unseasoned dry white rice yum

I don't think he actually eats half this shite just posts it for an add.but during a pandemic and people going hungry he posts plates upon plates over loaded is quite distasteful

Reactions: 7
He’s stopped adding AD to the start of his jd seasonings posts AGAIN.. Doesn’t matter though I report every undeclared advert I come across on his page 😁

Unseasoned dry white rice yum

I don't think he actually eats half this shite just posts it for an add.but during a pandemic and people going hungry he posts plates upon plates over loaded is quite distasteful
he didnt care about the lockdown rules during the first lockdown, wasnt social distancing from his friends, countless visits to his nan, he's just come back from one holiday and went straight on another with more of his creosote soaked friends, so I hardly think he's gonna care about people going hungry...

Reactions: 8
ECEF7735-A097-413A-9A5A-5594359E0BDF.jpeg

Hashtag HEALTHY food? How is this healthy in any way? Get some bloody fruit, water and vegetables for the love of (Margaret Your Slimming World) God

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 310040
Hashtag HEALTHY food? How is this healthy in any way? Get some bloody fruit, water and vegetables for the love of (Margaret Your Slimming World) God
And this is why I dislike sw! You get knob heads who abuse the system and they syn stuff like avocado but you can eat as much pasta and processed ham as you like

he needs to be shut down, I wish they’d actually do something against these scammer influencers

Reactions: 9
And this is why I dislike sw! You get knob heads who abuse the system and they syn stuff like avocado but you can eat as much pasta and processed ham as you like

he needs to be shut down, I wish they’d actually do something against these scammer influencers
Yes drink as much sugar free fizzy pop as you like buy a fresh smoothie or orange juice is THE DEVIL

View attachment 310040
See, this is where SW goes all kinds of wrong! I can't slag it off as I lost 3.5 stone in 6 months on it, but once I lost my last stone with WW, another half a stone from calorie counting, I realised the sheer number of calories I was eating, despite some of it being "free food". I know it works, and I tell the truth about my loss - have kept it off, only gaining 3lbs to 4lbs that I'm struggling with as I have a good appetite, but half of these people lie through their teeth in order to keep tied in with the company as they're getting freebies and publicity. But honestly, there are SO many liars and binge eaters who still swear by SW because they're in the fame bubble, it's pathetic!

Reactions: 10
SW is a great concept if you’re someone who is new to dieting and has no idea about how to cook healthy homemade food. The guide of half a plate of speed food is just portion control without calorie counting. Where it goes wrong is that so many SW insta huns are binge eaters and make stupid tweaks. A lot of the free foods (bar rice and pasta) are low calorie, high density foods that would keep you fuller for longer. I think a lot of their material should be changed as there’s a massive emphasis on eating as much as you want or piling your plate high. I was a fan of WW but any diet is based on the same principle of a calorie deficit. Its about finding a diet that you can stick to long term.

In a few hours when he posts that he's returned to group (he hasn't as they're all closed) as he claims he will be here...
Screenshot_20210104-044710_Instagram.jpg

let's remind ourselves of his last weigh-in and the total loss it showed...
Screenshot_20210104-045139_Gallery.jpg

where's the missing 7st 4lbs Harold?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Fridge packed with on plan stuff what potato's sausages gravy stuff to make yorkshirws
Beige beige beige overloaded plates
Oooo and lots of rubs cant forget a good rub haha

Reactions: 11
Fridge packed with on plan stuff what potato's sausages gravy stuff to make yorkshirws
Beige beige beige overloaded plates
Oooo and lots of rubs cant forget a good rub haha
And 10cal jelly, seems that is doing the rounds again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.