Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s doing a tutorial which is an AD with Frylight, also claims it’s the first time he’s spoken on stories?!? Yet I’ve definitely heard him talk before 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s doing a tutorial which is an AD with Frylight, also claims it’s the first time he’s spoken on stories?!? Yet I’ve definitely heard him talk before 🤷🏻‍♀️
He's spoken loads of times before. I've heard him mouthing off when drunk - all about the voddie. I've heard him mouthing off about late night snacks after a drunk night out (that his Mum made for him) I've heard him mouthing off about people disagreeing with him about God knows whatever. He's a Liar. Standard.

Reactions: 12
He sounds like he smokes rollies, all husky, especially when he's off his tits which is when he used to start gobbing off on instagram mainly. He's full of tit but that's standard 👍

Reactions: 1
That is bleeping IT. Frylight bastards. I've lost more than this oblong headed permatanned ponce...

WHERE IS MY FREE FRYLIGHT APRON YOU CUNTS

😂😂😂
Screenshot_20200430-202733_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s more natural with that AD than the likes of some SW twats (Floppybollocks)

He seems like a natural performer, so the shilling life will suit him (I assume he’s gonna be on the AD hype now).

Reactions: 1
Wow missed all this last night! Can't believe Frylight sent him an apron, they can duck off, knock off Frylight all the way for me now 😂 he's an anti endorsement!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Frylight's tit anyway, knackers your pans. Bet he didn't say that in his little advert.

Reactions: 10
He’s deleted the stories of the messages now so he obviously realised that one wasn’t hidden 😂😂🍆🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The little toad has blocked me. Didn’t even follow him or view his stories, so that was random!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.