Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the film MOM today on Amazon prime. It's basically about a mother who thinks her kid is a psychopath. The actor who plays the psychopath has the same dead and vacant look that Harry has...

Reactions: 1
500+ calories in that Yorkshire pudding alone.

bleeping hate how people are eating this AS A SIDE on his advice or in his case AS A bleeping BOWL.

Reactions: 6
Actually can’t believe he posted that story with the dick pic message in it, and I can’t believe a tattler got it before it was removed. Brilliant 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Annnnnnddddddd, just like that he’s talking on his stories again. Shilling Princess Prat tat 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is it a rub or a marinade? tune in next time to find out on "what the duck is the oblong headed permatanned cretin butchering in the kitchen today?"
Screenshot_20200504-212501_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My boyfriend thinks I’ve finally lost the plot sat here pissing myself at a packet of Command strips 🤦‍♀️

Easy on.....
28AAB212-7418-41AE-8F40-9B8863D22405.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Bloody 50 shades of grey in the bedroom 😂

It looks trash and you can see in the video that the lines aren’t clean.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nice to see him breaking the social distancing, DO NOT VISIT ANYONE THAT DOESN'T LIVE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD rules...

Screenshot_20200506-225252_Instagram.jpg

Global pandemic, as long as shirl gets her afternoon tea from bleeping harry hardon who gives a duck...

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.