Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More 'rub'. Deep joy.
Has he ever thought if he wants a food account, he might want to learn how to flavour things himself?

Reactions: 8
The Yorkshire pudding thing really pisses me off. I don’t give a flying duck how many syns they are. Using a full bottle of fry light doesn’t make them better for you than the real bleeping thing.

Reactions: 17
The little scrote has blocked me - on both my Instagram accounts. I cba making a third one to follow him. Please keep up the good work and post lots of scurrilous pics here 😍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is he painting his entire house grey and acting like he's some sort of interior design genius?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m a long time lurker but I’ve absolutely had enough of this little scrote! After he was ‘seeing’ a friend of the family for a few weeks (recently). He is a obsessed self centred little prick. He admits he hasn’t lost 8st. He apparently earnt 50k+ off Instagram in the last year. According to him it’s ‘too time consuming to be Instagram famous, that’s why I can’t settle down’ his EXACT words! He is obsessed with sending pictures of himself and his pecker constantly and randomly! He’s too grown up and mature to have any drama or negativity in his life. He is so controlling even after a couple of weeks, telling this poor lad to change his looks/style. He talks down to people like they are a piece of tit on his shoe. His head is soooo far up his own arse it’s unreal! God I’m mad 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I noticed he's started saying "guys"just like grinch too...

Hi harold, Your 7th thread on here, You must be so proud...

can you tell me your secret, you've lost 8 stone, I've lost 8 and a half stone and there isn't a bleeping stretch mark or inch of loose skin upon your person as seen here...

View attachment 109986

you look like that, yet I look like a bleeping beach ball that has taken about 6 months to deflate.

how is that possible? or is it that infact (lets not duck about, we know it is) a big fat bleeping lie that you've let snowball at mommy and daddys (and probably grotbags') expense too because spoilt little Harold has to be the best at everything...

also..

are you in touch with spongebob towers? I'm considering setting up a gofund me for loose skin surgery and bleeping off with everyones money....if so I'd like some pointers.

ttfn.
Tbf my dad used to be 24+ stone and hasn’t got any stretch marks or loose skin, lucky git!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m a long time lurker but I’ve absolutely had enough of this little scrote! After he was ‘seeing’ a friend of the family for a few weeks (recently). He is a obsessed self centred little prick. He admits he hasn’t lost 8st. He apparently earnt 50k+ off Instagram in the last year. According to him it’s ‘too time consuming to be Instagram famous, that’s why I can’t settle down’ his EXACT words! He is obsessed with sending pictures of himself and his pecker constantly and randomly! He’s too grown up and mature to have any drama or negativity in his life. He is so controlling even after a couple of weeks, telling this poor lad to change his looks/style. He talks down to people like they are a piece of tit on his shoe. His head is soooo far up his own arse it’s unreal! God I’m mad 😂
Please, carry on 😍😍😍😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I also know Harry is pissing a lot of people off in the village he’s from. He’s constantly visiting and had apparently been going into shirls house. He lives not far from the town centre. His mum and dad live in a village about 20 minutes away. bleeping joke.

Reactions: 16
Please, carry on 😍😍😍😍
That’s all I’ve been told so far I’ll try do a bit more digging 😂😂 I did genuinely believe he lived with his mum and dad still as I thought he would broadcast it all over Instagram that he’s a homeowner etc but he does have his own house and a mortgage, his mum and dad are well off so they’ve helped him a lot. I just can’t believe how big headed he is when all he does is have a discount code for some bloody herbs! How dare he treat people the way he does and if he doesn’t like something on a person he asks them to change it! Who the hell does he think he is

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.