Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can’t believe that nothing can be done about his constant lies. It’s disgusting. He just keeps getting away, keeps getting all the freebies and it just makes me sick.

Reactions: 6
Glad someone bought Towers back up, this time last year his thread was liiiiit 🤣🔥

I’ll try and find it and start it back up. Lots of new members on this thread that no doubt won’t know the full story!

I swear someone said Harry split up with his partner?

Reactions: 7
Woo I finally got back into my account. So glad to be back. Just had a scroll through Pickard and the same 4 meals he eats on rotation yet his weird fans seem to think he is a culinary genius.

Way hay! Finally been blocked! Knew it was only a matter of time as I follow Lard and Mr Whale! 😂 is it worth making another account just to have a nosey?

• Haha
Hi Harold.

We know you read here, have a butchers at this 😉

a proper weightloss, not a bleeping fictitious one.
Now THAT is how it’s bleeping done, yes Lard 👏🏼

Strange, Harry looks at his ‘biggest’ here, would say he’s lost about 2 stone from this if that, where’s the other 6 stone Hazza?

Ps PLEASE can we all have a butchers at Harry’s old insta and post our fave pics here, he defo can’t get into that account and he will be fuming 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just wish someone can do something legally, with regards to his lies making him money, all the freebies when it’s all one big lie!. It does make you think of why he never ever mentions his brother, maybe his brother knows what a false life he has created.

Reactions: 5
Now THAT is how it’s bleeping done, yes Lard 👏🏼

Strange, Harry looks at his ‘biggest’ here, would say he’s lost about 2 stone from this if that, where’s the other 6 stone Hazza?

Ps PLEASE can we all have a butchers at Harry’s old insta and post our fave pics here, he defo can’t get into that account and he will be fuming 😂😂😂
#daddy #mugshot #posey #mwah

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.